Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) (57635 Views)

15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) / How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
Funkyswagzz:

Derz no need bro.. im jus goin wiv d flow.

Do as occasion bids you, bro
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
ERO32:
seriously long distant relationship is as good as nothing. I am into one and i am ending it soonest.

cheesy
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
Tallesty1:
The problem with distance relationship is that you suffer many heart attacks before the real heartbreak comes.

Kai! You put it well, before the real heart break comes. She'll be feeding you with lies all the way...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
So untrue! undecided
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by beezyblaze(m): 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
Meaningless!
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Adebanjids1(m): 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
Booking a plot here...
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
ItsQuinn:
So untrue! undecided

Seriously
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Ajixegun: 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
Very true. Mine let me had high bp that led to headache before knew what was happening, it resulted to a severe fever.
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Momoh7(m): 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
where tosyne2much and ten things sef
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by wadetaw202: 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
Dosomething:

You can win up to $500 (N150,000)!!

It takes less than 30 seconds to register for free. Many have just received their cash, no jokes! Promotion ends soon..

Read details:

Click here -
http://www.mazeech.com/

Have you received cash? Or do you think you are talking to fools here?

1 Like

Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by AngelAhnie(f): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
dharmiedrums:
your dp is priceless wink
Thanks dear
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by AngelAhnie(f): 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
robosky02:

where are you...... oh tongue
Here dear, how have you been?
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by junnyjake(m): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
Tallesty1:
The problem with distance relationship is that you suffer many heart attacks before the real heartbreak comes.

This guy is talking from experience.
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
Mtcheeew... Dah one is 4 slowbo guys...

Even if she is beside u, if she wee leave u, nigga she gon' leave. If she wee cheat on u, niggaaaaaaaaaa she gon' cheat.
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Tallesty1(m): 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
Even the experience that I am talking from is experienced
junnyjake:

This guy is talking from experience.
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by adeizza(m): 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
I do not advice anyone to go into a long relationship, baba if you try am hmmmm you are on a long thin.......
Be wise
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by bowman000(m): 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
cheesy
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by bignoble05(m): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
Not in all cases.
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Blessograo(f): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
Trust me long distance relationship is the worst punishment that can ever happen to someone. The closest i have been with any of my ex is 3 hrs away and it hot worst when it changed to 3 days away by flight which is from Nigeria to China with an army. The guys can't handle distance like a lady would.
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Blessograo(f): 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
If you in a distance relationship and it's working, I envy you o.
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Alezy(m): 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Bosky mi, bawo ni?
faceless lady, Hawayu?
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Blessograo(f): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
That guy did not finish the story o. The time he or she leaves you for someone else, there's no one you can talk to cos friends will laugh at you. You deal with it yourself and you never heal from it. If you manage to heal, you healing 50%

1 Like

Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Blessograo(f): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
Alezy:
faceless lady, Hawayu?
AngelAhnie go sleep o
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Missmossy(f): 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
Few LDR work though, its not something you wish for sometimes but it happens. If you really want it to work it will if both partners are loyal. The extent at which people cheat these days is quite alarming. I'd rather such people remain single so they can be free as a bird.

Anyways LDR isn't for babies especially when you want to be happy been in such relationship. It takes a lot, when i say a lot grin grin
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by junnyjake(m): 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
Tallesty1:
Even the experience that I am talking from is experienced

We were there together Bro.

But damn! It wasn't a pleasant one.
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Tallesty1(m): 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
junnyjake:

We were there together Bro.

But damn! It wasn't a pleasant one.
Sweet in the beginning, sour in the middle and poisonous in the end.

That's the summary but we are stronger, experience and more mature.

That's the advantage
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
Actually mine was the other way round, guys sha, this my heart don suffer sha
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
Blessograo:
Trust me long distance relationship is the worst punishment that can ever happen to someone. The closest i have been with any of my ex is 3 hrs away and it hot worst when it changed to 3 days away by flight which is from Nigeria to China with an army. The guys can't handle distance like a lady would.

That's true! You guys still together?
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
Missmossy:
Few LDR work though, its not something you wish for sometimes but it happens. If you really want it to work it will if both partners are loyal. The extent at which people cheat these days is quite alarming. I'd rather such people remain single so they can be free as a bird.

Anyways LDR isn't for babies especially when you want to be happy been in such relationship. It takes a lot, when i say a lot grin grin

Even among mature folks, it takes extra love and faithfulness not to be found wanting at any count.
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Blessograo(f): 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
emusmithy:

That's true! You guys still together?
He couldn't wait anymore. I'm in China studying medicine but almost done and he's a Nigerian army which makes it more complicated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift / How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.