Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) (57621 Views)

15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) / How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Alezy(m): 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
Blessograo:

AngelAhnie go sleep o
seriously? quoting me to talk to her? Hnmmm

should be a mistake sha. Hawayu?
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Alezy(m): 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I'm fine dear, you? Longest time grin
yeah long time. always saw Ur posts though. how's life?
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Blessograo(f): 1:15am On Dec 09, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh, guys sha, anyway it's all part of life,I now see those things as eye opener, imagine marrying that kind of man,you will be creating thread on nl every for advice
grin grin grin, NL will even ban me cos of too much thread
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Blessograo(f): 1:18am On Dec 09, 2016
emusmithy:

Wow ok. I understand you gf.

Thank you wink
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Blessograo(f): 4:36am On Dec 09, 2016
Alezy:
seriously? quoting me to talk to her? Hnmmm

should be a mistake sha. Hawayu?
Don't worry I'm not a guy to steal your show, I'm a lady.
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by zoroby(m): 4:41am On Dec 09, 2016
1 bottle of Goldberg for u
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by AngelAhnie(f): 6:13am On Dec 09, 2016
Alezy:
yeah long time. always saw Ur posts though. how's life?
Fine, good morning

1 Like

Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 09, 2016
Blessograo:

Thank you wink

Uwc.
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by ERO32: 8:12am On Dec 09, 2016
opelyem:

Hand on a little more. I know it isn't easy, I am also into one, but believe me, d distance doesn't last.
bro. It is up to three years now and the conversation on phone is nothing to write home about. Tired:-@
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Pchidexy(m): 8:38am On Dec 09, 2016
tenderlaw:
This is prime real estate right here....at the junction of 2 pages. 10K and it's yours. Hurry now!!
I wan buy all. How much for 1 million acres?
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 09, 2016
zoroby:
1 bottle of Goldberg for u
wink
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by opelyem(m): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
ERO32:
bro. It is up to three years now and the conversation on phone is nothing to write home about. Tired:-@

3 years! 3 years of worse communication or 3 years of courtship? In either case, use ds festive period to have a talk with her. Tell her your mind and let her tell you her decision about d courtship.

No time to be wasted at ds age.
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by ERO32: 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2016
opelyem:

3 years! 3 years of worse communication or 3 years of courtship? In either case, use ds festive period to have a talk with her. Tell her your mind and let her tell you her decision about d courtship.

No time to be wasted at ds age.
now you are talking. Christmas here i come. But what if she didn't come back?
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Alezy(m): 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
Blessograo:

Don't worry I'm not a guy to steal your show, I'm a lady.
Omg, what show?? you might just be the show here. smiles
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by opelyem(m): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
ERO32:
now you are talking. Christmas here i come. But what if she didn't come back?

Pray to God
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by robosky02(m): 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Fine, good morning

marry xmas ahnie grin cheesy tongue
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:35am On Dec 28, 2016
robosky02:

marry xmas ahnie grin cheesy tongue
Same to you my Boskykiss Missed ya
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by iKON11(m): 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
emusmithy:

4. You carefully checked up on the "other guy's" profile she's now with; the new couples are like...wonderment! I'm not understanding!
money na bastard o.. see wetin ugly oshiomole dey chop
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
iKON11:

money na bastard o.. see wetin ugly oshiomole dey chop
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. / How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.