Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) (57636 Views)

15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) / How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by junnyjake(m): 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
Tallesty1:
Sweet in the beginning, sour in the middle and poisonous in the end.

That's the summary but we are stronger, experience and more mature.

That's the advantage

Seriously!!

Seems like you mirrored my experience.

1 Like

Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Blessograo(f): 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
2dugged:
Actually mine was the other way round, guys sha, this my heart don suffer sha
Sorry you no suffer reach me, distance relationship 4 times, but done for now
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
Blessograo:

He couldn't wait anymore. I'm in China studying medicine but almost done and he's a Nigerian army which makes it more complicated.

Wow, it's not so easy. Is it quite easy for you too? To just waiiiit till you're through?
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Missmossy(f): 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
emusmithy:

Even among mature folks, it takes extra love and faithfulness not to be found wanting at any count.
Thats why i first mentioned loyalty, its really not an easy feat.
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Blessograo(f): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
emusmithy:

Wow, it's not so easy. Is it quite easy for you too? To just waiiiit till you're through?
It's not easy o even as a lady trying to be strong, a lady as to daydream. Especially thinking of how you going to meet at the airport and all other stuff but disappointed.
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
Blessograo:

Sorry you no suffer reach me, distance relationship 4 times, but done for now
my dear, imagine your guy dey with babe for there go dey call you dey give you goodnight kiss, na "our boyfriend" package o
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Blessograo(f): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
2dugged:
my dear, imagine your guy dey with babe for there go dey call you dey give you goodnight kiss, na "our boyfriend" package o
I got worst, he sent me a picture of he and his babe lying on bed. Then saying he can't wait while preparing for exams.
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Blessograo(f): 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
The worst feeling is you don't want to cry cos you trying to put on a tough look so everyone thinks you strong. But you bleeding badly inside that you can explode at anytime anywhere. The more keep that tears at bay the more you dying inside.
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
Blessograo:

It's not easy o even as a lady trying to be strong, a lady as to daydream. Especially thinking of how you going to meet at the airport and all other stuff but disappointed.
I feel you girl. These days, I've learnt to just allow some things play out by themselves. This is no exception. Maybe you should too undecided

1 Like

Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
Missmossy:

Thats why i first mentioned loyalty, its really not an easy feat.
loyalty is the word, yea

1 Like

Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Blessograo(f): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
emusmithy:
I feel you girl. These days, I've learnt to just allow some things play out by themselves. This is no exception. Maybe you should too undecided
Well, I gave up on relationships already and i try not to get attached to anyone. Not thinking of making moves on any guy who is interested. If he's serious, let him show it cos I'm tired of making all the sacrifices. Besides just taking a break for now.

1 Like

Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by adefizzy(m): 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
I've experienced this whole thing before, however, on the other hand, I was the one that went for NYSC, after one year of unannounced break up she came begging, but man has already moved on. When I remember things I did to keep the relationship then, I just laugh and pity myself.
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by bowman000(m): 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
cool
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Ifakiland(m): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
LDR are the best....u get to flirt and still av ur relationship intact. Unlike aving one mumu monitoring agent gf next door, dat won't allow u rest.
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by pweetylivia(f): 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
ItsQuinn:
So untrue! undecided
Its so true
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Orikinla(m): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
emusmithy:

6. The pity you take for guys who keep boasting, "My Girlfriend is Serving In ... State and can never cheat on me." Seriously dude...

Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by sweetmusictv: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
1,2,4, 9 and 11 so true
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Orikinla(m): 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
emusmithy:

15. She also said things like, "but I love you...and he calls it...

Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
well for you but not for me undecided
pweetylivia:
Its so true
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
Yes! tongue
emusmithy:

Seriously
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by 234GT(m): 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
Better being single than being in a long distance relationship. You keep fooling yourself and wasting your time, while ignoring good girls around you.
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
undecided
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
Blessograo:

I got worst, he sent me a picture of he and his babe lying on bed. Then saying he can't wait while preparing for exams.
hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh, guys sha, anyway it's all part of life,I now see those things as eye opener, imagine marrying that kind of man,you will be creating thread on nl every for advice
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
Alezy:
faceless lady, Hawayu?
I'm fine dear, you?
Longest time grin
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
Blessograo:

AngelAhnie go sleep o
Ble Ble, how have you been?
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Dicksonpal: 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
emusmithy:

11. After the unofficial breakup, life must go on so he meets someone new...
LA me be dis
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
Blessograo:

Well, I gave up on relationships already and i try not to get attached to anyone. Not thinking of making moves on any guy who is interested. If he's serious, let him show it cos I'm tired of making all the sacrifices. Besides just taking a break for now.

Wow ok. I understand you gf.
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
adefizzy:
I've experienced this whole thing before, however, on the other hand, I was the one that went for NYSC, after one year of unannounced break up she came begging, but man has already moved on. When I remember things I did to keep the relationship then, I just laugh and pity myself.

Wow, that's the best thing tho
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Ble Ble, how have you been?
undecided
Just jumping from one discussion to the other now coz you don't wanna talk on the topic ba?
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by AngelAhnie(f): 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
emusmithy:

undecided
Just jumping from one discussion to the other now coz you don't wanna talk on the topic ba?
What?
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by opelyem(m): 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
ERO32:
seriously long distant relationship is as good as nothing. I am into one and i am ending it soonest.

Hand on a little more. I know it isn't easy, I am also into one, but believe me, d distance doesn't last.
Re: 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) by pedrozone15(m): 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
In as much as I do not want to condemn LDR, I was hurt 2ce for indulging in it. lots of ladies here saying guys can't handle it but I think its both sex. It started with, am at my uncles place, not picking calls anytime from 9pm, n all sorts if things we did b4. She later confessed n started asking for forgiveness. I have forgiven her but can't come to terms with d pain she put me thru.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks / Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift / Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.