Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} (5347 Views)

Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) / ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by whitelexi(m): 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2009
TheSeeker:

I can't help it but in my opinion, you're the best female poster on this section of nairaland and there's no flattery about that. . . . I wish the rest girls were just like you, unfortunately, they aren't but it's cool, we still love them all.

Na only u love them all oh!!
We only love some of them grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Kunbee: 1:52am On Nov 17, 2009
TheSeeker:

I can't help it but in my opinion, you're the best female poster on this section of nairaland and there's no flattery about that. . . . I wish the rest girls were just like you, unfortunately, they aren't but it's cool, we still love them all.
undecided undecided undecided Were you chemically imbalanced when you wrote this
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by follypimpi(m): 2:41am On Nov 17, 2009
Topup o ri e fokasibe. grin grin
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by TheSeeker(m): 2:56am On Nov 17, 2009
Kunbee:

undecided undecided undecided Were you chemically imbalanced when you wrote this
No, I was chemically and biologically as well as physiologically, and oh before I forget, anatomically balanced and whole when I was writing that. Do you still have a problem with that?
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Kunbee: 3:13am On Nov 17, 2009
TheSeeker:

No, I was chemically and biologically as well as physiologically, and oh before I forget, anatomically balanced and whole when I was writing that. Do you still have a problem with that?

Yes who gave you the impression we want to be like her
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by platinumnk(f): 5:51am On Nov 17, 2009
Kunbee:

Please ask again tongue tongue women should all be the same, or no one compares to her? undecided undecided undecided undecided

whatever lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by TheSeeker(m): 6:15am On Nov 17, 2009
Kunbee:

And where did I leave the impression that anyone wants to be like her? cool
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by na2day2(m): 7:55am On Nov 17, 2009
whitelexi:

Na only u love them all oh!!
We only love some of them grin grin grin

no mind am, make hin speak 4 himself; love them all ko, love them all ni!
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by spikedcylinder: 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2009
190, stop posting the message again and again and again. Your post has been marked by the anti spam BOT and will be released but just post once and leave it, i'll appear in a bit.
That's why the thing banned you.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by topup: 3:29am On Nov 18, 2009
The Seeker. . lol Thanks smiley
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by TheSeeker(m): 4:08am On Nov 18, 2009
^^^ You're always welcome cool
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by whitelexi(m): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2009
Wonderful. . . grin grin grin

This award go carry person head oh, see as some people dey vex because them no see their name for list grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Ben13: 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2009
The thread has finally changed sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. / Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.