Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} (5345 Views)

Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) / ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Mrblazer(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2009
My nominees goes to: WALE-STAR For the most sex starved, THE AMAKA for the most prevaricating, Hbabe for the hottest and XYNERIO for the most hilarious experiences, infact he is the funniest.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2009
wale.star and xynerio would just go to the sexuality section.
and no lets nominate real people, shall we?
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Mrblazer(m): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2009
And you think you are among the real people?
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2009
Mr blazer:

And you think you are among the real people?
nope! thats why i said lets nominate real people.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Mrblazer(m): 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2009
Nomination is all about choice and those are my choice. Your name is on my list so what are you saying.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by unitee(f): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2009
yoh this thread is one thaza and it can only have a meaning with pictures
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by 190: 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2009
[b]Most brilliant male - theseeker
Most naughty male--- na2day
Funniest, controversial and smart male - Whitelexi

Playful male - eyonigger and xynerio

Most direct male - izeek

Stupidest male -One certain freshmoneycoins

Most easygoing and peaceful male - IFELEKE
Most easy Going and peaceful female--- Madlady~

Most brilliant and constructive female - TopUp (missin) now it goes to sexyleamon
Most Un-Blunt male--posakosa,theseeker
Most blunt female - ebony
Most beautiful female-- sexyzee
Most Beautiful female without makeup--- sexyleamon
Most beautiful female with make up--Thoniaslim
Most beautiful female in nairaland---OpeLovely
Most direct female - FL Gators and ebonyeyes

Most sex starved male---- LawBreaker

Most absentee female - Secretz and baby_mi
Most sex starved female-- lovemoi2
Most Hot female--- hbabe
Nairaland amebo female----Michelline,iice,unitee
Nairaland amebo male--- OYINBOGOJU and Mr,blazer
Most quiet female--- Gabry
Most Confused direct female--- Platimunk

Most disrespectful and rudest female - Missy B and lovemoi2

Proudest  female - ThoniaSlim and Spikecylinder~

Most male posts-- wale.star and LawBreaker
Most female post--- platimunk and sexyzee,
Best weed smoker--- pc guru (male) and lovemoi2(female)
Most direct male--- 190[/b]

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL CONFIRMED LIST FOR NOVEMBER 2009

Please disregard all other lists out there
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by unitee(f): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2009
190:

[b]Most brilliant male - theseeker
Most [color=#006600]LOVING
male--- na2day

Most direct male - izeek

Most brilliant and constructive female - TopUp (missin) now it goes to sexyleamon

Most blunt female - posakosa, ebony

Most Hot female--- hbabe
Nairaland amebo female----Michelline,iice
Nairaland amebo male--- OYINBOGOJU, unitee and Mr,blazer

Proudest female - ThoniaSlim and Spikecylinder~

Most direct male--- 190[/b][/color]

So true on Na2Day
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by unitee(f): 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2009
@190 Lol Unitee is female allover
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by lovemoi2(f): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2009
190:

Most brilliant male - theseeker
Most naughty male--- na2day

Most direct male - izeek

Most Un-Blunt male--posakosa,theseeker
Most blunt female -  ebony

Most Hot female--- hbabe
Nairaland amebo female----Michelline,iice,unitee
Nairaland amebo male--- OYINBOGOJU and Mr,blazer

Proudest  female - ThoniaSlim and Spikecylinder~

Most direct male--- 190

190 you are JUST the definition of an  idiot angry
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by na2day2(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2009
J-CzAr:

^^^ N2D, what ever happened to that girl on "Write an Open Letter to your Ex" thread? You don dump am too? grin

abeg no pour sand sand 4 my garri ooo! angry angry angry angry na which girl bi dat sef? unitee has been my only sweet heart ooo, without her i go die tongue tongue

@ unitee

u are my one and only sweetie kiss kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by whitelexi(m): 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2009
190:

[color=#000099]

Once again i get 3 awards in 1. . . Thank u, thank u, thank u grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by na2day2(m): 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2009
whitelexi:

Once again i get 3 awards in 1. . . Thank u, thank u, thank u grin grin grin

no bi u?
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by 190: 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2009
na2day?:

no bi u?
cry cry cry
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by na2day2(m): 12:02am On Nov 15, 2009
190:

cry cry cry

my friend, i resemble ur gf wey u go dey cry 4 my presence? angry angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by 190: 3:42am On Nov 15, 2009
na2day?:

my friend, i resemble your gf wey u go dey cry 4 my presence? angry angry angry angry

i know thats why u always top that category u keep finding yourself~ embarassed embarassed
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by na2day2(m): 6:19am On Nov 15, 2009
190:

i know thats why u always top that category u keep finding yourself~ embarassed embarassed

which yeye category? every1 here knows i am the most loving and reasonable guy of all cool cool cool cool
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by 190: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2009
na2day?:

which yeye category? every1 here knows i am the most loving and reasonable guy of all cool cool cool cool

**blinks**

na wa~

Na2day~

this guy is taking over from where i stopped~

wen-eva i see him,i take race~
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by TheSeeker(m): 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2009
Na2Day should receive the award of the most "date and dump guy" on Nairaland. grin
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by 190: 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2009
^^^

theseeker im solidly behind u on this~
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by na2day2(m): 12:54am On Nov 16, 2009
190:

**blinks**

na wa~

Na2day~

this guy is taking over from where i stopped~

wen-eva i see him,i take race~

yeah, u better run! angry angry cool cool

TheSeeker:

Na2Day should receive the award of the most "date and dump guy" on Nairaland. grin

why nau? u dey talk like say i reach lord lexi
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by TheSeeker(m): 1:01am On Nov 16, 2009
190, make a new nomination, seems like the first one wasn't approved.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by na2day2(m): 1:17am On Nov 16, 2009
TheSeeker:

190, make a new nomination, seems like the first one wasn't approved.

u sef dey listen to 190? na wa oo, world don spoil finish
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Gabry(f): 1:35am On Nov 16, 2009
ROMANCE SECTION

Most Lovable Male NL - IFELEKE

Most Lovable Female NL - PlatinumnK

Most Funny and Hilarious Male NL - na2day, MrCrackles and OgidiBoy

Most Funny and Hilarious Female NL - sista jay, FL Gators, mama gee AKA muffins AKA ermm. . . I cannot remember her latest ID name

Most Perverted NL - xynerio and walestar

Top Flirterer (and a naughty one too!) - 190, whitelexi

Cupid of this Land - We havent got one wink It could be me but Im too busy to take that responsibility grin

Amebo's - bu. . . . . . . . , . . . . . . (u figure it out) and . . . . .la. . . . , . . (u figure it out) angry
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Mrblazer(m): 1:50am On Nov 16, 2009
Xynerio is missing
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by topup: 5:46am On Nov 16, 2009
Lol, I love you all!!

Not because I'm a crowd pleaser but because I've completely forgotten everything :/ and I'm high on euphoria of being able to access the internet again!!

A few names I do remember, don't ask me why:

The Seeker
ThoniaSlim
Karmamod
iice
C2H??,
Gabry
pc_guru
bluespice
sisterwoman (gone forever??)
whitelexi
monica9 (sp?)
eyonigger

. .

There's more!!
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by izeek(m): 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2009
i think for real this award should be held, and some kinda criteria should be employed for shorlisting.

and oh so u know, no one takes most swag from me.

if u try me, i go ginger your swagger and thats for real.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2009
You know life is funny.You live your life everyday thinking no notices you or will even know if you drop dead.Until you're suprised on how many pple notice you and think bout you everyday.Just thought i share that with you all.Cuz it's the first time my name is being mentioned like that.Thanks topup,190.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by patwhizkid(f): 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2009
Hmmmm
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2009
@izeek good point.You know we should organise a nairaland party where you print your username on your shirt.So that way we can easily kill the pple we're beefin on nairaland.It'd be like"lovemoi2:sorry i couldn't help but notice are you 190?
190:yeah what up babe?Who r you ebonyyes?
(lovemoi2 stabs 190 and whispers in his ears)
lovemoi2:no loveme2,i told you i'll get you).Sorry oh i'm just bored
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2009
^^^^

Funny shit
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by platinumnk(f): 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2009
Gabry:

ROMANCE SECTION

Most Lovable Male NL - IFELEKE

Most Lovable Female NL - PlatinumnK

Most Funny and Hilarious Male NL - na2day, MrCrackles and OgidiBoy

Most Funny and Hilarious Female NL - sista jay, FL Gators, mama gee AKA muffins AKA ermm. . . I cannot remember her latest ID name

Most Perverted NL - xynerio and walestar

Top Flirterer (and a naughty one too!) - 190, whitelexi

Cupid of this Land - We havent got one wink It could be me but Im too busy to take that responsibility grin

Amebo's - bu. . . . . . . . , . . . . . . (u figure it out) and . . . . .la. . . . , . . (u figure it out) angry

Thank u my Twinny! Though I have been bashing morons lately tongue

pc guru:

You know life is funny.You live your life everyday thinking no notices you or will even know if you drop dead.Until you're suprised on how many pple notice you and think bout you everyday.Just thought i share that with you all.Cuz it's the first time my name is being mentioned like that.Thanks topup,190.

My dear you are noticed, just open your eyes cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

How True Is This? (pix) / Lady Happily Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Pictures / I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.