Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her (3256 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by gabazin080(m): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
delishpot:

Well, hopefully you will find a human being that would never tell a lie to marry.
Being afraid is a very big reason to tell lies. Judging by the way you take life, you seem to be a dictator who sets rules and expects one to follow regardless. I hope I am wring tho.
dictator? HELL NO. but am very strict
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
gabazin080:
the lies aint new to me but i felt i can change her

That exactly is the mistake you made! You cannot change anybody. If you feel you can cope with her imperfections for the rest of your life then marry her, if you feel you cannot, then quit. You don't just enter into this sacred institution with the hope of changing your partner.

Mistake has been made. Just do what you have to do my brother.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
gabazin080:
am tired of my marriage. my only joy in that marriage is my look-alike 1yr old son. i married a single mother. she tells a lot of lies and i felt she might be cheating on me.
though she doesnt know how i feel about her cus she is always eager to see me get back from work. but i just dont love her anymore and i now get home late in the might.
i want to quit and keep my boy. how do i do it without hurting her
quit and go to hell fire
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by MrPresident1: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
delishpot:

Lol grin grin Na you sabi o

Na me sabi abi? OK na no problem grin nsogbu a di ro.
Oko iya everybodi is coming, he is already on d way, Kabiyesi Owner of the universe, THE GREAT RESETTER is on the way. grin

We are returning the world to its default pristine and sinless settings kiss
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by delishpot: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
gabazin080:
dictator? HELL NO. but am very strict

And you wonder why she lies? Lol. Strict is another word for dictator Na. I know you we're a dictator. I just said the I hope I am wrong tho piece to avoid you attacking me. LOL.
A man need not be strict to his wife. She is not your child or staff. Na partnership how can you proudly say you are strict with your wife? Haba. Abeg unless you just wantbto find a reason to leave her, go and make peace with your woman o. Be more u derstanding and she will not have any reason to lie.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
It's best to let her know now rather than plough on. You just don't wake up wanting to leave someone thinking someone is cheating is not the same as she is cheating. You are looking for ammunition with all this suspicion. She has the right to know so the sooner you discuss the state of your marriage and why you want out the more transparent things are. On the other hand lies alone is hardly sufficient how well did you know this woman before getting married? What you might consider to be lies might be things you might have not bothered to know about her before wifying her up and giving her a child. No one wakes up out of love what happened to get you to the point where you are now?
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by thorpido(m): 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
You're being selfish here.You need to try and work on the marriage rather than thinking of calling it quits.
Like someone said,she could be lying out of fear.Try to make her freer with you and communiicate more.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by delishpot: 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
MrPresident1:

Na me sabi abi? OK na no problem grin nsogbu a di ro.
Oko iya everybodi is coming, he is already on d way, Kabiyesi Owner of the universe, THE GREAT RESETTER is on the way. grin

We are returning the world to its default pristine and sinless settings kiss

We dey wait for am o. No shaking grin grin he will meet us here.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by MrPresident1: 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
Sometimes i wonder if you guys think those reading your advert are fools.

Gosh!

Joy joy grin, sweet beautiful Joy grin

Come and join my harem kiss
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by jorion(m): 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nma27:
ur popsy had only babymamas?

nma, my p.man is a stone cold hunter capable of tearing anything money can get. fortunately, am not that type. but i would still prefer an open serious relationship instead of marriages, am not gonna tie down any girl. If you feel u can't kwantinue, we will hug and say our goodbyes. no time for emotional B,S
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by gabazin080(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
Darween88:
quit and go to hell fire
are u the gate keeper of hell
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by MrPresident1: 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
delishpot:

We dry wait for am o. No shaking grin grin he will meet is here.

Washere maami grin. O ti fe e de. A ti ri sign e ni orun, just like the wise men grin
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by gabazin080(m): 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
MrPresident1:

Joy joy grin, sweet beautiful Joy grin

Come and join my harem kiss
see this one oooo. toasting on an angry man thread.
u go soon tire just like me
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by princessayesha(f): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
probably sighted one of them bling bling ladies....
Think twice bro
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by gabazin080(m): 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
MrPresident1:

Washere maami grin. O ti fe e de. A ti ri sign e ni orun, just like the wise men grin

undecided
MrPresident1:

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by gabazin080(m): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
jorion:

nma, my p.man is a stone cold hunter capable of tearing anything money can get. fortunately, am not that type. but i would still prefer an open serious relationship instead of marriages, am not gonna tie down any girl. If you feel u can't kwantinue, we will hug and say our goodbyes. no time for emotional B,S
i wish such relationship exist
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by MrPresident1: 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
gabazin080:
see this one oooo. toasting on an angry man thread.
u go soon tire just like me

My harem is full of the most beautiful and exquisite women, I can never be tired of playing with my women grin. Can a man ever be tired of eating salt cheesy wink.

On a serious note bros, just cool down, in only a few days from now, perhaps even tomorrow sef, Jesus Christ will come, and the world will reset. Just wait it out.

Try to love your woman, just try again wink
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by gabazin080(m): 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
MrPresident1:

My harem is full of the most beautiful and exquisite women, I can never be tired of playing with my women grin. Can a man ever be tired of eating salt cheesy wink.
On a serious note bros, just cool down, in only a few days from now, perhaps even tomorrow sef, Jesus Christ will come, and the world will reset. Just wait it out.
Try to love your woman, just try again wink
shocked . preaching about christ and having sango as ur status
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by MrPresident1: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
gabazin080:
shocked . preaching about christ and having sango as ur status

Sangooooooooooooooo! Pararararara!!!!!

Hear the sound of thunder!!!!! grin

Parararararara!!!!!
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by shedy03(m): 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
greatgod2012:
You want to hurt someone but you don't want her to feel hurt? Are you for real? Do you mean she doesn't have feelings?
just like a saying in Hausa "beat someone and stop the person from crying". cheesy
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by Vikky014(f): 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
gabazin080:
am tired of my marriage. my only joy in that marriage is my look-alike 1yr old son. i married a single mother. she tells a lot of lies and i felt she might be cheating on me.
though she doesnt know how i feel about her cus she is always eager to see me get back from work. but i just dont love her anymore and i now get home late in the might.
i want to quit and keep my boy. how do i do it without hurting her
u told us hw u broke up wt ur former gf dt she is nt married yet. nw u want to leave ir wife ok kwantinue
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by gabazin080(m): 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
Vikky014:
u told us hw u broke up wt ur former gf dt she is nt married yet. nw u want to leave ir wife ok kwantinue
wow! good to know someone still care about me sotey u dey follow the story of my life.
sincerely i thought marriage is a bed of roses
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 09, 2016
jorion:

Cool state of mind.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
I am certain that another lady is already in the equation,

I concur!
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by gabazin080(m): 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
cc: lalasticlala ishilove farano

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romanceland Just Got New Dude In The House / If Ur Bf Or Gf Forgets Ur Birthday,is It Enough To Call It Quits? / She Asked For A Bigger Dick, I Did, Now She Is Angry About Reducing Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.