Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Which Is The Greatest: Like Or Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is The Greatest: Like Or Love? (1330 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? / Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Greatest: Like Or Love? by fellow(m): 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2007
well i have this question for you. Which one do you think is the greatest out of the 2. I would like you to give your own contributions and then i would tell you which one's the greatest and why,

Hope i get to read a lot of mails regarding this.

Later
Re: Which Is The Greatest: Like Or Love? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2007
which one do you FELLOW want to hear the most? i like you or i love you
Re: Which Is The Greatest: Like Or Love? by fellow(m): 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2007
well let me tell you what i feel about this whole issue.
Biblically GOD IS LOVE. GOD said LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF. JESUS LOVED THE WHOLE WORLD THAT HE DIED FOR US.
But come to think of it. He would have decided to make everybody his disciples but he didn't instead he chosed 12 of them. can you tell me what criteria he used?
Do you think its this so called love that makes married people last that long? why do they always say you have to marry your friend and no someone you fell in love with?
Basically i can say much more and based on this i think love aint greater than like. Likeness is what sustains a relationship.

So i would like you to tell me you like me, see ya
Re: Which Is The Greatest: Like Or Love? by jerrymania(m): 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2007
@ fellow

If u desire attention try starting a better topic.
This topic is reserved for the trashcan. And you should be knowledgeable enough to know which is the greatest if My Saviour Jesus said we should love our neighbours as ourselves.
Re: Which Is The Greatest: Like Or Love? by Radiant(f): 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2007
Good lawd!!! If I talk now people will think I just like to open my mouth anyhow. angry

Fellow, can you tell me the meaning of this rubbish? I strongly advice for a mental screening before people join this site. WTF!!!

This topic should be wiped off asap. angry
Re: Which Is The Greatest: Like Or Love? by eslynera(f): 1:28am On Jan 10, 2007
like may not be taken soooooo seriously but may last.
love may be taken tooooo seriously but mayn't last.
Re: Which Is The Greatest: Like Or Love? by iice(f): 5:19am On Jan 10, 2007
Re: Which Is The Greatest: Like Or Love? by Radiant(f): 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2007
iice, it's unbelievable.I know grin
Re: Which Is The Greatest: Like Or Love? by toyboy1(m): 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2007
nonsensical trash only befittin such dumpsites in ojota
Re: Which Is The Greatest: Like Or Love? by godfrey920(m): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2007
as for me i prefer likeness rather than saying i love you which is not from the heart cool
Re: Which Is The Greatest: Like Or Love? by Radiant(f): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2007
If only we can read and understand!!! angry
Re: Which Is The Greatest: Like Or Love? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2007
when will radiant stop criticizing people, you dont have to curse him out, we are all different people, you don't expect everyone to be like you, one advice radiant, you need to go see a therapist coz this is not ordinary and is already getting out of hand. BE MORE MATURE
Re: Which Is The Greatest: Like Or Love? by Radiant(f): 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2007
Mobuwa, I honestly don't remember reading any post from you apart from the one with the Nairaland party. In that case, I kiss you goodbye and look forward to the party. cool
Re: Which Is The Greatest: Like Or Love? by fellow(m): 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2007
Radiant:

Good lawd!!! If I talk now people will think I just like to open my mouth anyhow. angry

Fellow, can you tell me the meaning of this rubbish? I strongly advice for a mental screening before people join this site. WTF!!!

This topic should be wiped off asap. angry

I must say you actually opened your mouth and loads of rubbish came out. You didn't have to bring your frustrations on this thread. I thought there's the option of just keeping shut and moving on to other threads.

O ga oh

I don't like getting mad with someone and i have been trying to be as cool as possible on this nairaland but should you pounce on me, then i would punish you.

Best option, lets assume you never meant what you said

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!!!!

jerrymania:

@ fellow

If u desire attention try starting a better topic.
This topic is reserved for the trashcan. And you should be knowledgeable enough to know which is the greatest if My Saviour Jesus said we should love our neighbours as ourselves.

JERRYMANIAC @ kitaun and muk

Bleep u guys!

As for you. Its not your fault at all. I would have expected you to act a bit matured when talking about personal issues. No wonder mukina would not dream of dating you.

MIND YOURSELF MR MAN OR ELSE I GO BLOW

Quote from mukina @ JERRYMANIAC
heyyaaaaaaaaa
maniac quit crying ya Grin Grin Grin
look you are still a kid tryin to be a man . .
rewind your life again . .and when you get to the rants poart edit and start afreash slowpoke Tongue

kitaun please dnt mind him . .he lost his toy Grin
Re: Which Is The Greatest: Like Or Love? by Radiant(f): 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2007
fellow:

I don't like getting mad with someone and i have been trying to be as cool as possible on this nairaland but should you pounce on me, then i would punish you.

Best option, lets assume you never meant what you said

I actually meant every letter I typed but didn't mean to get you "mad"or "pounce" on you.

What's the punishment then?
Re: Which Is The Greatest: Like Or Love? by fellow(m): 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2007
Let the sleeping dog sleep gently, no need going back to issues. cool
Re: Which Is The Greatest: Like Or Love? by Radiant(f): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2007
Better!
Re: Which Is The Greatest: Like Or Love? by mrpataki(m): 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2007
uhmmmmm
very gentle man like fellow cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Which Is The Greatest: Like Or Love? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2007
what a comparison grin
Re: Which Is The Greatest: Like Or Love? by whiteNkem(f): 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2007
Getting back to the topic, It depends on what each individual understands by "liking" or "loving" but if we take its general sense, then loving definitely has more intensity, therefor a greater impact. You may like so many things/people/places, just think of the frequency that u use those words with. People say much more often "i like, " than "i love, " , so i guess the latter must be stronger!
Re: Which Is The Greatest: Like Or Love? by sammyjl(f): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2007
coolLike
Re: Which Is The Greatest: Like Or Love? by Megvikky: 9:53am On Jan 23, 2007
Love is d greatest

(1) (Reply)

Help! / What Will U Do,if Ur Fiancee Forgets Ur Birthday For Two Consecutive Years? / I Confessed Now She's Leaving.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.