Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates (60440 Views)

PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates / Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by zionmade(m): 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Upon all these things some useless corpers are there involving themselves see how they are putting their lives in line of danger. Let me hear any of dem died. Wat a useless political system in Nigeria. We d masses need to form our own political party and leave this APC and PDP touts. After all the struggle for election we won't still move forward
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
donphilopus:

If you're truly giving us live updates, why didn't you report this?

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/217545-riversdecides-apc-pdp-battle-control-legislative-seats-live-updates.html

Rivers South East Senatorial Candidate of the PDP, Nwogu was heard on phone ordering his boys to storm the place as reported by Premium Times.

That is why it is called live updates.

You are free to post your updates.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
Bede2u:
unfortunately for u, u have used ur real name on nairaland and have made ur self very infamous. Those people u once supported but now call ipod youths are majority in rivers state and anytime any Tonye Barcanista rears his ugly head in rivers politics, he would be put to shame again and again courtesy of 'ipod youths'
U are d one dat is supposed to be called 'nonsense' u stoped making sense here a long time ago babaa.
IPod and chest beating sha LOL... Rivers residents ko, Aba residents ni! iPod yoot

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
More Pictures update

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
Amaechi, security team chase gunmen who hijacked electoral materials

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
Breaking News!

Charles Anyawu the S.A on Youths NDDC arrested with a pistol and several fake solders in Etche who shot two Mopol men and the Driver of Jerome Eke the PDP House of Representatives Candidate.

Charles also shot and injured his younger brother.

We hear he has been arrested.

Eyewitness Reporter
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
One killed in Gokana as violence erupt

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
More Results

Ogu/Bolo Result.
Ward 4, Unit 7
Reps APC. 12 votes
Reps PDP. 38 votes.

Sen. APC 12 votes.
Sen. PDP 38 votes.
One invalid vote only.

Unit20 ward1

Senate
Apc=6
PDP=7

House of Rep
Apc=6
Pdp=7

House of Assembly
Apc=6
PDP=7

Total=13

Unit23 in ward1
Of ASALGA:

senate
Apc=3
PDP=7
One void vote
Total=11

House of Rep
Apc=3
PDP=7
One void vote
Total=11

Assembly
Apc=2
PDP=8
One void vote
Total=11
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by Kyase(m): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
IPod and chest beating sha LOL... Rivers residents ko, Aba residents ni! iPod yoot
lol but you still need dem

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
Riggers caught writing results at APC chieftain’s Home (VIDEO)

Read more at: http://www.reportsafrique.com/2016/12/riversrerun-riggers-caught-writing-results-apc-chieftains-home-video/
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by chijos12: 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
engineerboat:
Riggers caught writing results at APC chieftain’s Home (VIDEO)

Read more at: http://www.reportsafrique.com/2016/12/riversrerun-riggers-caught-writing-results-apc-chieftains-home-video/
#welldonebro#
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engrsyer(m): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
Rivers ReRun Election:See unconfirmed Results As They Come In

Ogu/Bolo Result.
Ward 4, Unit 9.
Reps APC. 12 votes
Reps PDP. 38 votes.
Sen. APC 12 votes.
Sen. PDP 38 votes.
One invalid vote only.

Unit20 ward1
Senate
Apc=6
PDP=7
House of Rep
Apc=6
Pdp=7
House of Assembly
Apc=6
PDP=7
Total=13
Unit23 in ward1
Of ASALGA:
senate
Apc=3
PDP=7
One void vote
Total=11
House of Rep
Apc=3
PDP=7
One void vote
Total=11
Assembly
Apc=2
PDP=8
One void vote
Total=11
GOOD NEWS……….
As at the end of voting in UNIT 16, WARD 18 OF PHALGA, PDP EMERGED VICTORIOUS.
Number Of Accredited Voters 141
APC = 30
PDP = 97
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE PEOPLE OF PHALGA WARD 18.
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
Kyase:
lol but you still need dem
Not when they try to play god. Beside, I'm not fixated about then because I'm not running for office in Aba or Nnewi, I'm running in Okrika! I want to see whether they will come from their village in the SE to tell Okrika PEOPLE who to vote for. grin

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hmm one side story.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by chijos12: 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Not when they try to play god. Beside, I'm not fixated about then because I'm not running for office in Aba or Nnewi, I'm running in Okrika! I want to see whether they will come from their village in the SE to tell Okrika PEOPLE who to vote for. grin
Is too early to start creating enemies for yourself...#Youarenotasmartpolitician#

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
Drone 04 in Buguma has spotted a boat with 5 armed people heading to IDO. Security agencies alerted

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
More results

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by Johnnyessence(m): 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
Engineerboat stop spreading fake results ok. Apc is winning in landslide victory. Infact it is glaring.engineerboat this was why you were posting fake result to the media and at the end of the day Ur Party PDP won only two local government in ondo state. You ought to have learn. You will still learn again. APC is leading in landslide victory.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Engineerboat stop spreading fake results ok. Apc is winning in landslide victory. Infact it is glaring.engineerboat this was why you were posting fake result to the media and at the end of the day Ur Party PDP won only two local government in ondo state. You ought to have learn. You will still learn again. APC is leading in landslide victory.

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by OBAFEMIawolowo: 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
franchizy:

PDP always winning on Nairaland. You guys can never learn.

Always posting fake results and at the end APC is declared winner.

Tufiakwa
this is not Oyo and ondo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by Kyase(m): 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
True talk sha....
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by otokx(m): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
I knew that people will die today due to election violence. Rivers people and violence nuh be today. Nobody died in Edo, Ondo or Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
Mr Austin Okojie, INEC Supervising EO for Akuku-Toru has suspended the Rerun Elections in Akuku-Toru LGA, saying that The Legislative rerun elections will be concluded on Sunday, Dec. 11, 2016.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
Result sheets snatching at Ahoda East LGA and Etche LGA

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by bashydemy(m): 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
engineerboat:

Busted whaaat.
Youve said nothing here.

Prove me wrong naaa

LOL you want us to go back to the Ondo thread where you claim one chieftain of APC was arrested in Owena with 15 Ghana must Go bags fully loaded with already thump printed ballots?

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by bashydemy(m): 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
engineerboat:

You want source. Its at Oja Oba Market Ile Iya Onipaaaanu nilu ibadan

hahaha as expected...
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by bashydemy(m): 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
SirRoberto:
see as ur conscience is disturbing u. Go and rest na abi did they send u frm...

What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by bashydemy(m): 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
engineerboat:
Khana LGA. ward 14 collation centre APC trying to hijack materials but was resisted by Rivers people.

hahaha you are doing a great job, Wike really mean it when he mention drones.. I guess you are one of the drones..

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by bashydemy(m): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
engineerboat:
Result sheets snatching at Ahoda East LGA and Etche LGA

PDP handwork... hahaha
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by bashydemy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
eyeview:
I have since noticed something. Most of the people supporting apc to win in the south east and south south are not actually from the region but are mostly kids from the south west who have suffered under apc and just feel that these two zones should not be excluded from the sufferings apc has unleashed on them

Wailing wailers, Same way you and your likes want to kill yourself over Ondo election hahaha.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
J-Jonathan lost in Nigeria
J-Jammeh lost in Gambia
J-John lost in Ghana....
J-Jegede lost in Ondo
J-Jimoh Ibrahim
Hmmmm if your name starts with J, don't contest any election!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
This is the lifeless body of a boy popularly known as Musa who was shot death by men of the federal SARS in Bodo city today and went away with all the ballot boxes in ward2 & 3 (graphic picture)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters / Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) / Amotekun: ‘Lunatics’ Join Solidarity Rally In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.