Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates (60437 Views)

PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates / Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by philcom09: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
PREPARE FOR ONLINE VIDEO MARKETING FOR YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IN 2017, FOR MORE INQUIRY CALL PHIL'S COMMUNICATION CONCEPT ON 07038198833, 08093165960

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by SirRoberto(m): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
justlaw:
How is this one a live report If you don't know anything about journalism, stay off it!

You are just so myopic like the OP!

zombiesm is a disease that dosnt allow one think or act independently or clearly, see me as soon as possible for immediate treatment... Thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
donphilopus:

He's lobbying for his son too...That's why I can't kill myself for them joor..Lemme make my own cash first and be a force to be reckoned with come 2023.
makes sense bruh

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by slivertongue: 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Whoever wins Okrika/Ogu-Bolo Federal Constituency should be prepared to face me in 2019.

Gogo(PDP) and Maureen (APC) should take note.

Tonye Tonye Tonye... hmmmm watch ur back ooo
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by flamingREED(m): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
Amidst thick federal might in my polling unit,
I've just cast my vote for the PDP's candidate.

tongue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by franchizy(m): 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
I salute Buhari, INEC, Wike, Amaechi, PDP & APC Supporters for abiding to the peace pact signed.

The election is going on peacefully and there is a large turn out in Bodo city, Gokana LGA.

The candidate of the APC has the upper hand. Also in some parts of Tai, Khana and Eleme, All APC candidates have the upper hand.

However PDP is putting up a good fight but her chances of wining is slim as i observed the voters already made up their minds to vote APC.

We received reports of ballot bus snatching at Koroma and Nonwa in Tai LGA but election is now going on peacefully.

Stay tuned for results update soon.

10 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
INEC recession voting bag in one of the polling unit

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
Voting yet to start in PU32/13/08/014, Ubima, Ikwerre (RotimiAmaechi's PU) due to non-availability of result sheet

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
Voting going on smoothly in unit 1 at Ihuaje community in Ahoada East Local Government.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
slivertongue:

Tonye Tonye Tonye... hmmmm watch ur back ooo
I will boss
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by lexsals4real(m): 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
SirRoberto:
how could d accusations see d light of day, dont u know the kind of people ur paid masters that are in power are? Dont worry, one day ur eyes will be opened to see the light.
]I hoped to see this day which I know is nothing bt d right path.. may u see dat of PDP which u believe is d right..
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by labbyk(m): 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
engineerboat:
The drama begins with theft across board. Just gathering that the Ahoada East SPO listed by APC has stolen the entire Ward 12 Result sheets.

The former AEO Mrs Beauty is said to be aiding the SPO for Ward 12 and pressing the election EO to allow him continue to function as SPO even after stealing result sheets.
nha today rigging start?? undecided
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by esosuo2: 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
He clear lik dvd that d op is a pdp paid analyst

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by friday4(m): 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
Dapyem:
Elections were held in Edo,Ondo n recently in Lagos,there was a relative peace in all these states mentioned. Why Rivers now? I think d political class,d youths and entire masses shld check themselves there. D election is not about president but your own representatives. There can neva peace where gangsterism,cultism,millitancy are the orders of d day. And we will be quick to blame INEC if anything goes wrong anytime forgetting d kind of politicians n youth there in Rivers. Wat type of election do u expect where all these below materials were surrendered voluntarily? Wat abt those dat still hv multiples of those materials? This is not about FG,,APC,PDP but about Rivers people themselves.

Surrendered and later it was alleged missing from government house just weeks before election
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by lurvy: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
At unit 14,ward 8, Ubima, Ikwere LGA, Hon. Rotimi Amaechi's ward, no card reader and original election results sheet, the corper confirmed that it was signed for by the Presiding officer who is nowhere to be found but Amaechi says voting must go on....The electorate were asking if Amaechi now an INEC officer to give that directive?

Meanwhile, Reports on radio is that Election materials have been hijacked by security personnel at Etche, Eleme, Gokhana Okrika LGA.
At Gokhana the election materials were reportedly taken to an hotel led by an APC cheiftain in the presence of security personnel.
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by benzems(m): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
I don't know of this pictures
here nobody is voting oo
http://www.inewsextra.com/2016/12/update-on-rivers-state-rerun-election.html
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by obaloppelujo(m): 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
i came here to read fake results.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by Bede2u(m): 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I can't wait to keep shaming some of you iPod yoots

I will see whether you people will come to Okrika to stop me or whether you will stop other Nigerians and well-wishers from supporting my campaign.

Nonsense
unfortunately for u, u have used ur real name on nairaland and have made ur self very infamous. Those people u once supported but now call ipod youths are majority in rivers state and anytime any Tonye Barcanista rears his ugly head in rivers politics, he would be put to shame again and again courtesy of 'ipod youths'
U are d one dat is supposed to be called 'nonsense' u stoped making sense here a long time ago babaa.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by Germanpee(m): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
SARS stops election in Wards 3 and 2 Gokana. The men of the special Anti Robbery Squad of the Nigerian Police Stormed Wards 3 and 2 at Spc bodo and BCPS1 school field at abt 12pm, stayed briefly to observe while people were casting their votes freely and enmass.These SARS men later created an atmosphere an atmosphere of tension and started shooting heavily, forcing people to lie down and run away. One particular SARS guy who can be spotted on red headband was shooting seriously at any standing object. The materials were forcefully taken by away by SARS. One person was shot dead several others wounded. Indications show that the men were working for the APC.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by slivertongue: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I will boss
goodluck. hoping you come out tops
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
Rivers Re-run

Omuma LGA, Ward 5, Unit 006

For Senate
APC 42
PDP 49

For Reps
APC 42
PDP 49
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by zionmade(m): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
engineerboat:

Busted whaaat.
Youve said nothing here.

Prove me wrong naaa
Brother continue i am hearing d same news u are sharing on Nigeria info 92.3 pls tune to dis station if u doubt him
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
UNIT 16, WARD 18 OF PHALGA,

Number Of Accredited Voters 141

APC = 30
PDP = 97

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by zionmade(m): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
franchizy:
I salute Buhari, INEC, Wike, Amaechi, PDP & APC Supporters for abiding to the peace pact signed.

The election is going on peacefully and there is a large turn out in Bodo city, Gokana LGA.

The candidate of the APC has the upper hand. Also in some parts of Tai, Khana and Eleme, All APC candidates have the upper hand.

However PDP is putting up a good fight but her chances of wining is slim as i observed the voters already made up their minds to vote APC.

We received reports of ballot bus snatching at Koroma and Nonwa in Tai LGA but election is now going on peacefully.

Stay tuned for results update soon.
There is no peace here. I maintain no peace this is not election.
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by zionmade(m): 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
Tonye Barcanista u are referring to Ibos dat way because u chose to belong to hausa-yoruba party APC. Dat is why APC will never win any state in SS(except edo because we know edo is more of yoruba) and SE(except imo because okorocha won initially under apga). So if u wish to waste ur money to contest under APC u will lose. After all hausas and yorubas are more of a broda to u dan ibos. Meanwhile i dnt even support any party at all until d masses demselves form a party
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ahoada East LGA, ward 7, Unit 8.

Registered voters 713,

Accredited voters 113.

The results are as follows:

PDP=103.
APC=9
. Void Vote =1.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
Omuma LGA, ward 4, Unit 006

For Senate
APC 27
PDP 44

For Reps
APC 27
PDP 44

Ward 4, Unit 007...
For Senate
APC 15
PDP 26

For Reps
APC 15
PDP 26

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by tinsel: 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
I wonder how many votes APC will get without this massive deployment of federal forces.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by franchizy(m): 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
engineerboat:
Omuma LGA, ward 4, Unit 006

For Senate
APC 27
PDP 44

For Reps
APC 27
PDP 44

Ward 4, Unit 007...
For Senate
APC 15
PDP 26

For Reps
APC 15
PDP 26

PDP always winning on Nairaland. You guys can never learn.

Always posting fake results and at the end APC is declared winner.

Tufiakwa

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
OKRIKA: Unit 2 ward 1 result

for reps Egweme-biri
PDP 89 VOTES
APC 29 VOTES
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by donphilopus: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
engineerboat:
OKRIKA: Unit 2 ward 1 result

for reps Egweme-biri
PDP 89 VOTES
APC 29 VOTES

If you're truly giving us live updates, why didn't you report this?

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/217545-riversdecides-apc-pdp-battle-control-legislative-seats-live-updates.html

Rivers South East Senatorial Candidate of the PDP, Nwogu was heard on phone ordering his boys to storm the place as reported by Premium Times.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ogu/Bolo Result.

Ward 4, Unit 9.
Reps APC. 12 votes
Reps PDP. 38 votes.

Sen. APC 12 votes.
Sen. PDP 38 votes.

One invalid vote only.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters / Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.