Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

United Nations To Investigate Killing Of Pro-biafran Protesters (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United Nations To Investigate Killing Of Pro-biafran Protesters (video) (1631 Views)

Election Sequence: Names Of Pro-Buhari Senators Unveiled / Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) / Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United Nations To Investigate Killing Of Pro-biafran Protesters (video) by Naijiant: 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
To mark International Human Rights Day, the UN Human Rights Chief has called for an investigation of Nigeria's "excessive force" against pro-Biafrans.

Watch here: http://www.naijiant.com/articles/international-human-rights-day-un-chief-calls-investigation-killings-pro-biafrans/

1 Like

Re: United Nations To Investigate Killing Of Pro-biafran Protesters (video) by ahaz: 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
Naijiant:
To mark International Human Rights Day, the UN Human Rights Chief has called for an investigation of Nigeria's "excessive force" against pro-Biafrans.

Watch here: http://www.naijiant.com/articles/international-human-rights-day-un-chief-calls-investigation-killings-pro-biafrans/
watch as afonlas mistakes rat poision for shekpe ..i am voluntiaring free coffin for any afonja who joins oduduwa in grave over this news.

7 Likes

Re: United Nations To Investigate Killing Of Pro-biafran Protesters (video) by asorocker: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
This is it, the final straw that would end Africa's soviet union.

4 Likes

Re: United Nations To Investigate Killing Of Pro-biafran Protesters (video) by CSTR13: 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
/
Re: United Nations To Investigate Killing Of Pro-biafran Protesters (video) by prince985(m): 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
@op d website belongs to u
Re: United Nations To Investigate Killing Of Pro-biafran Protesters (video) by Naijiant: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
asorocker:
This is it, the final straw that would end Africa's soviet union.
I doubt it.
Re: United Nations To Investigate Killing Of Pro-biafran Protesters (video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
The video is on Facebook

From 19 and 24mins, they started talking about Biafra.

The man mentioned they received reports from AI and will investigate the excessive use of force on Biafran protesters.

3 Likes

Re: United Nations To Investigate Killing Of Pro-biafran Protesters (video) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
Buhari is in hot soup, what wl happen after his tenure is inexplicable. Buhari,even if u kill d whole Biafrans today in order to silence their agitation, their children wl wake up tomorrow to continue from where they stopped. Biafran idea can never b erased from d minds of Igbos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: United Nations To Investigate Killing Of Pro-biafran Protesters (video) by ahaz: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
NormalCodes:
The video is on Facebook

The man mentioned they received reports from AI and will investigate the excessive use of force on Biafran protesters.

op no dey waste your time explian..na charley boy show dem go call am till e be for dem....afterall samusi don take tape rule partition lagos while him go use the rest sow seed for benin and togo.

1 Like

Re: United Nations To Investigate Killing Of Pro-biafran Protesters (video) by MyGeneration(m): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
I want to help our people against d maltreatment they got during d ipob protests, which i am not in support of, but whenever i go to dat radio Biafra group nd see d amount of ignorance der i develop dz feeling dat they re on d wrong path.

2 Likes

Re: United Nations To Investigate Killing Of Pro-biafran Protesters (video) by asorocker: 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
Naijiant:

I doubt it.
yes keep doubting it , something tells me that the same way Nigerians doubted that the present regime would be a waste of 4 years that is the same way they will doubt the break up of Nigeria .
Re: United Nations To Investigate Killing Of Pro-biafran Protesters (video) by EternalTruths: 11:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
Buhari's stupidity will finally give IPOB their Biafra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: United Nations To Investigate Killing Of Pro-biafran Protesters (video) by tigerclaws: 1:07am On Dec 11, 2016
Buhari is a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: United Nations To Investigate Killing Of Pro-biafran Protesters (video) by Naijiant: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
tigerclaws:
Buhari is a terrorist
He has a case to answer on crimes against humanity: http://www.naijiant.com/articles/crimes-humanity-case-buhari/

2 Likes

Re: United Nations To Investigate Killing Of Pro-biafran Protesters (video) by Kamanuozuzu: 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
NormalCodes:
The video is on Facebook

And here comes the game changer.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Yoruba, Ambode, Marks Ladipo Market For Demolition / Tinubu Finally Speaks On Visit To President In London / Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.