Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. (18030 Views)

This Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Make You Drool - Picture / The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You / Beautiful Girl Spotted Hawking 'agbalumo' On The Street (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by kinglekan: 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
Mimido2:
yeah
am from Edo state

Okies Cool.. And congrats on your admission. smiley

Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by Mimido2(f): 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
kinglekan:

Okies Cool.. And congrats on your admission. smiley

grin thanks

1 Like

Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
adaksbullet:
jack aparo grin
hehehehe if I wooze you ehn tongue tongue

You scarce o
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
kinglekan:

Yinmu.. I go copy your nemesis now, your body go calm. cheesy cheesy

just carry your wahala and go away joor tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by collinxraver(m): 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
Biq conqratulation
Mimido2:
ok just got admitted sha
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by adaksbullet: 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
hehehehe if I wooze you ehn tongue tongue

You scarce o
I'm jus observed ppl comments cool

Hwfa na, how his dad and ur momi cheesy

I'm ear u are whant too do marrage whit that olosho gilr angry
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by adaksbullet: 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Oya gbera bf dem beat u comot this thread! angry
undecided

Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
adaksbullet:
I'm jus observed ppl comments cool

Hwfa na, how his dad and ur momi cheesy

I'm ear u are whant too do marrage whit that olosho gilr angry
Daddy and mummy are fine. They said I should tell you hi

I'm married to my baby already. Who is the olosho girl? angry sad
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by adaksbullet: 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Daddy and mummy are fine. They said I should tell you hi

I'm married to my baby already. Who is the olosho girl? angry sad
they are telled u too telled me hi? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Prettty lipsrsealed
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
adaksbullet:
they are telled u too telled me hi? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Prettty lipsrsealed
yes na. They telled me to tolded you high

Pretty olosho? Her you hokay?
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
Uniqueness01:
She garrit smiley
she garrait garrait, freaking garrait. omg
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
Vaseline oooooioo
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
looking at her goodies with my tongue out like dat ibu pic
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by adaksbullet: 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
yes na. They telled me to tolded you high

Pretty olosho? Her you hokay?
grin grin ;Dim telled u bus, she his a olosho lipsrsealed
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by chiefojiji(m): 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
to all building engineers, that's what we call "shootout"

1 Like

Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by freesinzu(m): 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow
You tripping right wink

1 Like

Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
adaksbullet:
grin grin ;Dim telled u bus, she his a olosho lipsrsealed
don't col my waif olosho if you Dante wont me too harrest yew
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by don4real: 11:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
prettythicksme:

U be siren?
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by donasere(m): 12:34am On Dec 11, 2016
Aniker:
Shape goals

I got the plain ol' HB.
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by fox26: 6:23am On Dec 11, 2016
she is sexy , nice tummy. girls shape your body like this girl op
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by shindarayo(f): 6:25am On Dec 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
are u an ambulance?
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by laribari(m): 6:36am On Dec 11, 2016
KissChrix:

Are you an ambulance? undecided

Or police motor?
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by browniex: 6:52am On Dec 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
are you an ambulance?
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 11, 2016
Mimido2:
lol

and u need dis

babe, then what is the essence of flashing that big basin for us to see na?
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by player007(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2016
Freeman50:
She is looking sweet.
isn't she?

So? not impressed jare.
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 11, 2016
Uniqueness01:
She garrit smiley
..and she knows
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by vicben27(m): 10:05am On Dec 11, 2016
yash of life
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by ayamAgenius: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2016
Mimido2:
signboard ass dat has got so many guys including u tripping

den dey die for d ass

*coughs

Ayam 'deading' already...
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by lereinter(m): 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
if she is not olosho
then i need her by my side
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by Danielle22(f): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
Nice pix but SMH @caption
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
notice how nl babes are going gaga over this babe pic even more than the guys?
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by clintz(m): 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
Uniqueness01:
She garrit smiley
Hello Uniqueness01, you don't respond to PM?. This Ex AAU madam na wa o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hard Facts Of Life. / 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 / Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.