Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help (5641 Views)

Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent / APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo) / #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by otokx(m): 6:56am On Dec 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
NWANOSIKE SAMUEL, PDP AND THE DEATH OF MORALS :

Columns August 11, 2015

Theophilus Utchaychukwu

If someone should accuse the other of corruption or any crime whatsoever, Mr.Nwanosike Samuel a.k.a Ishi should not be the person.This is because he is morally deficient to accuse even the devil.Mr.Samuel is a typical example of how low our society has degenerated in recent times.

For the sake of those who do not know,Mr.Nwanosike Samuel is an indigene of Omagwa in Ikwerre LGA,his late father lived in Rumuokoro from where he practiced his Vulcanizer occupation.

Like many Nigerian families,his father could not afford the fees of seeing him through Rivers State University of Science Technology until Mr.Nwanosike met Hon.Byke Wanjoku,who took him to then Speaker,Chibuike Amaechi. Amaechi paid his house rents,school fees,fed him and ensured he was able to graduate from UST .

After he graduated, again Speaker Amaechi was very instrumental to is emergence as the councilor of is ward
Shortly after then,Amaechi awarded a contract to Mr.Nwanosike for the construction of parts of Internal road in Omagwa.

Instead of doing that project, Mr.Nwanosike sold the contract to a company called GEMP,he also sold out the Labour and Supplies,thereby denying the locals of sources of income,that road was done with some Hausa-Fulani laborers instead of the natives.

In 2008,Ikwerre Local Govt Council awarded another contract to Mr Nwanosike,this time,to construct a modern Garri processing plant in his own Omagwa community. Mobilization was paid,that contract never saw the light of day.

Not long after,Lufthansa/KLM awarded another contract to Mr.Nwanosike,to renovate the local market in Omagwa as part of agreements the company reached with Chiefs and Elders of the community, till this moment,the contract was never executed even as money was paid to Mr.Nwanosike.

Again,when the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria reached an agreement to pay compensation for lands acquired for Airport,Mr.Nwanosike blocked it and entered into a secret agreement with the Authority to pay to him 5% of that total sum against the wishes of the community.
Finally, Rivers State govt through Ministry of Transport awarded the contract for the construction of the Bus Terminal at Omagwa, that job was done half-way and Mr.Nwanosike absconded with the money,forcing the govt to re-award the job to another contractor.

For everybody who had assisted Mr. Nwanosike in the past,he has rewarded with betrayals. Chikere Byke Wanjoku took him to Amaechi, he rewarded Wanjoku with siding with those who wanted to illegally remove him as the President-General of Ikwerre Youths Movement (IYM),elder Chidi Wihioka and Hon.Kerian Wobodo raised him out of the poverty he was born into,he has rewarded them both with betrayals,even Amaechi who gave him opportunity to become useful, he has equally rewarded with fierce betrayal and insults.This is the character of the man who speaks for Rivers PDP.

But then,does Nwanosike and his new boss Nyesom Wike have anything in common?
Obviously they do.They share same traits of betrayals of their benefactors.After all,Wike betrayed his boss,Sen.Mbata who saw him through sch,Wike went ahead to betray Amaechi who against all odds,raised him from obscurity.

So really, does Mr.Nwanosike have the moral standing to accuse the devil,talk more of ex-Gov.Amaechi?
Should he be taken seriously by any sane mind?How soon does Mr.Nwanosike intend to betray his new friends and allies?

Theophilus writes from Port Harcourt‬

http://feelrivers.com/nwanosike-samuel-pdp-and-the-death-of-morals/

Thanks for the reminder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 11, 2016
How long will it take APC and their Zombies to know that they are not wanted in Rivers state? River state is not Edo state. I am sure the Nkwerre result will not stand because even PMB will be ashamed of what transpired. Even with Federal might, APC will eventually be disgraced.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by bayelsaowei(m): 7:01am On Dec 11, 2016
Eazybay:

PDP finds it difficult to accept defeat? My man u know datz a lie 4rm d pit of hell!! I am happy 4 ppl like u tho, i'm in Rivers state and I'd like comments like this to keep making d rounds till 2019!! APC just manipulated a purely PDP show and are squeezing out HUGE votes 4rm thin air! Pls don't 4get PMB has never conceded defeat b4. If this can happen in Rivers it can happen EVERYWHERE. I just hope PMB performs cos if he doesn't they already have a perfect system to keep him there till 20 whateva.
I am so happy to see that all the apc fools who act as saints on this forum are only just like every other foolish nigerian who would support a party because they are sycophants...I just look at all of them and see no difference...all of them..

These idiot have failed to understand that these candidates forced on rivers people will never know peace..i hope the 20000 police men used for this elections would follow these candidates and their families where ever they go after elections??...

2 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by Topshow2010(m): 7:06am On Dec 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

I like the guy.

Cool,collected and his spoken English was impeccable and Polished. So this tells me this guy is not an ordinary polling booth agent as he is claiming.

What he is to Governor Wike,we will know later. But first,he needs to shave,and then take a shower as he looks beat up in the Video.

Secondly,his rantings are mere allegations,and I say so,because Nigeria is a Country of Laws. And if according to him,they have copies of the real countings/collated ballots,then the Court should be their next stop if their candidates loses.

Or are they afraid of the Courts now?okay, I forgot that Buhari has weeded out all the Corrupt Judges selling elections fraudulently to PDP,and which the Rivers State Governor is a direct recipient.

To this agent,tell that Judge called Mrs Wike that the DSS are watching her every moves,just in case she reaches out to other Judges again,on behalf of her Husband or the PDP to buy this election.

The Federal Government is fully prepared for Wike and Rivers State this time.

This is not business as usual right?where are the Cultists and Militants you guys use to terrorize everybody with?when those low lives saw what a Federal Might is today,did they not disappear?good.

The people of Rivers State has spoken today without fear,in a very long time. And they voted enmassely for the APC.

The PDP can cry as they want,and they can call for help from Trump(lol) like this Clown in this Video did. At the end of the day,APC has won the election and the Heavens will not fall down.

It is funny that PDP as a party always finds it difficult to accept defeat.

The APC beat you guys at the Federal level,Edo State,Ondo State,Imo State and will soon do it in Rivers.

Anyhow you guys want it,we are ready. Wike knows this time,things are very different.

Gbam! Well said except dt u didn't add dt Odili wife who facilitated wike supreme court verdict.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by mykemiley(f): 7:24am On Dec 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

I like the guy.

Cool,collected and his spoken English was impeccable and Polished. So this tells me this guy is not an ordinary polling booth agent as he is claiming.

What he is to Governor Wike,we will know later. But first,he needs to shave,and then take a shower as he looks beat up in the Video.

Secondly,his rantings are mere allegations,and I say so,because Nigeria is a Country of Laws. And if according to him,they have copies of the real countings/collated ballots,then the Court should be their next stop if their candidates loses.

Or are they afraid of the Courts now?okay, I forgot that Buhari has weeded out all the Corrupt Judges selling elections fraudulently to PDP,and which the Rivers State Governor is a direct recipient.

To this agent,tell that Judge called Mrs Wike that the DSS are watching her every moves,just in case she reaches out to other Judges again,on behalf of her Husband or the PDP to buy this election.

This is not business as usual right?where are the Cultists and Militants you guys use to terrorize everybody with?when those low lives saw what a Federal Might is today,did they not disappear?good.

The people of Rivers State has spoken today without fear,in a very long time. And they voted enmassely for the APC.

The PDP can cry as they want,and they can call for help from Trump(lol) like this Clown in this Video did. At the end of the day,APC has won the election and the Heavens will not fall down.

The APC beat you guys at the Federal level,Edo State,Ondo State,Imo State and will soon do it in Rivers.

Anyhow you guys want it,we are ready. Wike knows this time,things are very different.

na LGA chairman ooooooo,a.k.a ishi banbe... grin grin ;I no blv say ein go cry lyk diz ooooo grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

I like the guy.

You must be hungry , oya eat your likes and shares

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by SIRmanjar(m): 7:50am On Dec 11, 2016
freshboi88:

Guy shut up, where is his proof that all these happened, we're is d proof that elections np ondo and edo were rigged, if u have proof that it was rigged dnt come and tell me, go to court, after all tht was how oshomole in Edo was sworn in... And which party rigged the elections den that almost denied the Edo pple den was it not the same pdp thts complaining here.... So on what moral grounds do PdP have to complain??

Guy stop fooling around.U ad I know dat edo ad ondo election was rigged let me tell u sumtin abt elections, it is betta to rig an election were u have massive support, don't try rigging in a state u don't enjoy support atall, ad it iz so obvious dat rivers state is 4 wike ad d masses,So apc rigging dere iz a declaration of war.

The most annoying tin iz dat our security outfit dem ar part of d rigging but I am impressd wit d ruggedness ad courage of d youths.
Not like ondo ad edo youths dat treatned faya ad brimstone b4 d election on tv ad on d papers evn here on nairaland,am sure u are one of dem.And later ran into dere cub webd infested cupboard whn dere man lost.sum cowardy calld it yoruba unity ad even said itz wisdom.
U de find proof abi?d pics wey dem dey upload here com b wetin abi eye de pain u?

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by SIRmanjar(m): 7:59am On Dec 11, 2016
tunderay:
My interest is on Ondo, please can you sincerely point to where APC rigged in Ondo? Even the political players in the state never said so. Or are you trying to say PDP's internal problem amounts to rigging? Lastly, must PDP win every election? Every election won by APC , according to you guys was rigged, as if PDP is the only party licenced to win.
4 get pdp internal crisis.U know deep down ur soul ad spirit dat election was rigged in ondo so stop all diz jamb kwestion u ar asking.

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by Wizteaser: 8:04am On Dec 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

I like the guy.

foolishness is when you go through pains dropping lengthy writeup that makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by Jokerman(m): 8:05am On Dec 11, 2016
Jibril659:
take your opinion and shove it down your arse. wike did worse that led to the loss of many lives when PEJ was with him o rivers election.

So you support rigging??
Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by BALLOSKI: 8:07am On Dec 11, 2016
If PDP won 60 PUs out 65, why does he need help again?

Don't do to others what you don't want done to you. What do I mean? What's saucy for the goose is saucy for the gander!
Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by ShootToKill: 8:21am On Dec 11, 2016
Have anyone noticed that the zombies are the greatest supporter of rigging with federal might nowadays?

These are people who were promised free and fair elections under the change agenda.

Anyway the party is already capitulating, soon the CPC elements therein will throw Tinubu in jail and take over the SW by the barrel, federal might and rigging and we will have our last laugh. Karma dey sweet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by behavewell: 8:25am On Dec 11, 2016
No politician,woth dieing for.people should be wise.our politicians are not sincere,follow them with coution and wisdom.dont give your life for them.
Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by freshboi88: 8:32am On Dec 11, 2016
SIRmanjar:

Guy stop fooling around.U ad I know dat edo ad ondo election was rigged let me tell u sumtin abt election, it is betta to rig an election were u have massive support, don't try rigging in a state u don't enjoy support atall, ad it iz so obvious dat rivers state is 4 wike ad d masses,So apc rigging dere iz a declaration of war.

The most annoying tin iz dat our security outfit dem ar part of d rigging but I impressd wit d ruggedness ad courage of d youths.
Not like ondo ad edo youths dat treatned faya ad brimstone b4 d election on tv ad on d papers evn here on nairaland,am sure u are one of dem.And later ran into dere cub webd infested cupboard whn dere man lost.sum cowardy calld it yoruba unity ad even said itz wisdom.
U de find proof abi?d pics wey dem dey upload here com b wetin abi eye de pain u?

Writing of an illetrate.............. I didn't border to read after d first two lines, from those two lines, I could sense illetracy, stupidity ND foolishness

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by Chrisbriss: 8:34am On Dec 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

I like the guy.

U r unbelievable.. i used to think u were educated.. but to my dismay... u ain't... so someone cannot speak fluent english n still be a pdp agent U r calling his rantings mere allegations meanwhile there is a vidro of sars shooting sporadically to disperse voters and snatch electoral materials.... guy... u need mercy.. something is working with ur destiny

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by SIRmanjar(m): 8:39am On Dec 11, 2016
freshboi88:

Writing of an illetrate.............. I didn't border to read after d first two lines, from those two lines, I could sense illetracy, stupidity ND foolishness
Who be diz son of a harlot?Im be like say mad woman don dey give u head abi?smelling Pig.common go ad wash ur dirty girlz pant.learned fool.

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by anaton(m): 8:43am On Dec 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
NWANOSIKE SAMUEL, PDP AND THE DEATH OF MORALS :

Columns August 11, 2015

Theophilus Utchaychukwu

If someone should accuse the other of corruption or any crime whatsoever, Mr.Nwanosike Samuel a.k.a Ishi should not be the person.This is because he is morally deficient to accuse even the devil.Mr.Samuel is a typical example of how low our society has degenerated in recent times.

For the sake of those who do not know,Mr.Nwanosike Samuel is an indigene of Omagwa in Ikwerre LGA,his late father lived in Rumuokoro from where he practiced his Vulcanizer occupation.

Like many Nigerian families,his father could not afford the fees of seeing him through Rivers State University of Science Technology until Mr.Nwanosike met Hon.Byke Wanjoku,who took him to then Speaker,Chibuike Amaechi. Amaechi paid his house rents,school fees,fed him and ensured he was able to graduate from UST .

After he graduated, again Speaker Amaechi was very instrumental to is emergence as the councilor of is ward
Shortly after then,Amaechi awarded a contract to Mr.Nwanosike for the construction of parts of Internal road in Omagwa.

Instead of doing that project, Mr.Nwanosike sold the contract to a company called GEMP,he also sold out the Labour and Supplies,thereby denying the locals of sources of income,that road was done with some Hausa-Fulani laborers instead of the natives.

In 2008,Ikwerre Local Govt Council awarded another contract to Mr Nwanosike,this time,to construct a modern Garri processing plant in his own Omagwa community. Mobilization was paid,that contract never saw the light of day.

Not long after,Lufthansa/KLM awarded another contract to Mr.Nwanosike,to renovate the local market in Omagwa as part of agreements the company reached with Chiefs and Elders of the community, till this moment,the contract was never executed even as money was paid to Mr.Nwanosike.

Again,when the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria reached an agreement to pay compensation for lands acquired for Airport,Mr.Nwanosike blocked it and entered into a secret agreement with the Authority to pay to him 5% of that total sum against the wishes of the community.
Finally, Rivers State govt through Ministry of Transport awarded the contract for the construction of the Bus Terminal at Omagwa, that job was done half-way and Mr.Nwanosike absconded with the money,forcing the govt to re-award the job to another contractor.

For everybody who had assisted Mr. Nwanosike in the past,he has rewarded with betrayals. Chikere Byke Wanjoku took him to Amaechi, he rewarded Wanjoku with siding with those who wanted to illegally remove him as the President-General of Ikwerre Youths Movement (IYM),elder Chidi Wihioka and Hon.Kerian Wobodo raised him out of the poverty he was born into,he has rewarded them both with betrayals,even Amaechi who gave him opportunity to become useful, he has equally rewarded with fierce betrayal and insults.This is the character of the man who speaks for Rivers PDP.

But then,does Nwanosike and his new boss Nyesom Wike have anything in common?
Obviously they do.They share same traits of betrayals of their benefactors.After all,Wike betrayed his boss,Sen.Mbata who saw him through sch,Wike went ahead to betray Amaechi who against all odds,raised him from obscurity.

So really, does Mr.Nwanosike have the moral standing to accuse the devil,talk more of ex-Gov.Amaechi?
Should he be taken seriously by any sane mind?How soon does Mr.Nwanosike intend to betray his new friends and allies?

Theophilus writes from Port Harcourt‬

http://feelrivers.com/nwanosike-samuel-pdp-and-the-death-of-morals/

Bullshit! Focus on the matter on ground and not a person moral standing.

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by freshboi88: 8:47am On Dec 11, 2016
SIRmanjar:

Who be diz son of a harlot?Im be like say mad woman don dey give u head abi?smelling Pig.common go wash ur dirty girlz pant.learned fool.

E pain am......... I didn't read the quote u spent mayb like 30mins to come up with, the first two lines was ridden with foolishness..... Deal with it

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by DesChyko: 8:50am On Dec 11, 2016
HungerBAD:

*clears throat*
Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by MONITZ: 8:52am On Dec 11, 2016
otokx:

Thanks for the reminder.
Nd wat is the correlation between the issue @ hand and Wat that man posted
Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by DesChyko: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2016
Nigerian elections have always been rigged. That it is being done by someone we do not support doesn't change that fact.

I am just here minding my own business.
Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by SIRmanjar(m): 9:00am On Dec 11, 2016
freshboi88:

E pain am......... I didn't read the quote u spent mayb like 30mins to come up with, the first two lines was ridden with foolishness..... Deal with it
O boy u still dey here??if dem tell una truth una go de form intellect ad una nor Sabi shigbaiin.why learned goat like u de follo illiterate yarn na.Guy u be betta iti boribo
Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by tobiasbeecher: 9:03am On Dec 11, 2016
[quote author=freshboi88 post=51821460]
Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by tobiasbeecher: 9:04am On Dec 11, 2016
freshboi88:

You're calling somebody an illiterate but you can't even spell illiterate? Hahahaha Nairaland sef! What an irony!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by slimghost(m): 9:05am On Dec 11, 2016
This Government will end up as the worst ever in Nigeria's history! free and fair elections died when GEJ cowardly allowed this desperadoes to outsit him.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 11, 2016
Jokerman:

So you support rigging??
yes, wike with the help of PEJ rigged himself into power, i don't see how this is any different

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by Jokerman(m): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2016
Jibril659:
yes, wike with the help of PEJ rigged himself into power, i don't see how this is any different

Ok... so don't come here again and say u re fighting corruption... ook??
Remember APC is a change from d old Nigeria, not business as usual.... undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2016
Jokerman:

Ok... so don't come here again and say u re fighting corruption... ook??
Remember APC is a change from d old Nigeria, not business as usual.... undecided
we are fighting corruption. we will purge our system of the likes of wike

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by SIRmanjar(m): 9:22am On Dec 11, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

You're calling somebody an illiterate but you can't even spell illiterate? Hahahaha Nairaland sef! What an irony!!
HaHaHaHa.The guy na mental patience,na im be hugerbad or dat guass of a guy,as im collect yarbing 4 im hungerbad id..im come switch over to im freshboy.Dirty freshboy wit no brainz ad mony.
Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by Jokerman(m): 9:23am On Dec 11, 2016
Jibril659:
we are fighting corruption. we will purge our system of the likes of wike

Why then continue wat PDP did??

Why not show a good example...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Assembly Passes N93bn Budget, Adjourns Till Feb.20 / IPOB Members Stage Protest In Front Of UN Headquarters In Switzerland / What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.