Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (769948 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by benson3788(m): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
Re: North Cyprus by joeakins(m): 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
hayor14: Pls can some give me MOE address here

you dis Hayor sef, your wahala don too much...na everything u want make dem dey do for you ? You ask baseless questions and it isn't cute, thats how you asked for the visa fee again after i already told you the amount. I don;t see a reason why it should be hard for you to locate MOE in abuja when its not a small shop, No cab driver in abuja won't know there so go get things done yourself and drop that "OMO MUMMY" attitude cause your mumsi no go follow you go Cyprus, Ja rah eh

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by hayor14: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
@joeakins you have tried...... clap for urself
Re: North Cyprus by Gsluv(m): 1:58am On Sep 24, 2013
@Joeakin looool.
Pls fr those who v bn to MOE fr authentication, will I get my certs authenticated d same day I go there or do I prep myself to stay sm extra days in Abj bfr it's done cos a frnd told me he was asked to cm bk after 7 workn days. Thnks fr replyn.
Re: North Cyprus by hayor14: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2013
@Gsluv am there since yesterday and I was told to come for it today ... And is not sure today again... Some have submmited since last week and they haven't get it ..... I was told by one security man that the man to sign is not arnd... Yu can't get it same day bro
Re: North Cyprus by benson3788(m): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
Re: North Cyprus by say9ng(m): 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
sholex020: @wip7, i graduated with higher national diploma in computer science and will like to do my masters in computer science, i want to know if emu accept HND to master programs.
yes you can all you need to do is send your ond and hnd transcript 2geda .
check girne american university in north cyprus .i
Re: North Cyprus by Gsluv(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hello Mr Wip, getting my docs together to send to you just my int'l passport remaining. however there's an issue with the transcript stuff, ASUU's presently on strike and the non-academic staff in my school too are on internal strike hence my transcript processing can't be done till the strike is called off. Wip pls will this affect my application to the school? Although I have a print out of my senate approved academic profile as at my final year which contains my cgpa and the grades I had in each course (courses only written in course codes) from 100l to 400l, will that suffice for the application pending the time the strike is called off then i get the original transcript?
Pls do reply..
Re: North Cyprus by Gsluv(m): 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
benson3788:

I got mine same day I applied.
Try to be there as earlier as 8AM. Even if you didn't get it same day of application, you'll sure get it the next day.

Thnks bro and @hayor fr d response. I'm trying to book a flight now with dana. hope to be at Abuja soon.
Re: North Cyprus by elijah05(m): 9:38am On Sep 27, 2013
Morning Mr wip.. I sent you a message on your email, I hope u got it?.. It requires urgent response sir, thanks
Re: North Cyprus by say9ng(m): 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
THE MISTAKE MANY PPLE DO IS THEY ONLY SEND THEIR HNDTRANSCRIPT THAT'S WHY THEYDONT GIVE THEM ADMISSION FOR MSC , SO ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS SEND YOU OND AND HND TRANSCRIPT TOGETHER ,THIS WILL SHOW THAT YOU HAVE OVER 120CREDIT UNIT OF STUDIES.
CHECK GIRNE AMERICAN UNIVERSITY AM SURE YOU WILL BE ADMITTED IF YOUR CGP IS NOT BAD ATLEAST SHOULD NOT GO BELOW 2.00
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
elijah05: Morning Mr wip.. I sent you a message on your email, I hope u got it?.. It requires urgent response sir, thanks

I replied your email already. You wont be disturb on 29th......but 29th at Ercan oooo
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
Gsluv: Hello Mr Wip, getting my docs together to send to you just my int'l passport remaining. however there's an issue with the transcript stuff, ASUU's presently on strike and the non-academic staff in my school too are on internal strike hence my transcript processing can't be done till the strike is called off. Wip pls will this affect my application to the school? Although I have a print out of my senate approved academic profile as at my final year which contains my cgpa and the grades I had in each course (courses only written in course codes) from 100l to 400l, will that suffice for the application pending the time the strike is called off then i get the original transcript?
Pls do reply..

Kindly send me the transcript you have .....let me see first
Re: North Cyprus by olascoakon: 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
@mr wip7, here is my confirmation letter ref nO;400-807-4889. my cousins confirmation letter ref no is;400-807-6525. we have booked appointment since with no reply. we have sent you an email with our details @skull4una@gmail.com. we will be glad if our request is granted
Re: North Cyprus by Gsluv(m): 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
@Mr wip7 I will do that as soon as I get home. I'm the one u jst replied via ur mail concerning the official mail..
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
Gsluv: @Mr wip7 I will do that as soon as I get home. I'm the one u jst replied via ur mail concerning the official mail..

okay..i will only reply to emails related to subject matter on that particular official email....any other stuff can send to my gmail. Await their mssg.

olasco_akon: @mr wip7, here is my confirmation letter ref nO;400-807-4889. my cousins confirmation letter ref no is;400-807-6525. we have booked appointment since with no reply. we have sent you an email with our details @skull4una@gmail.com. we will be glad if our request is granted

Pls kindly email Turkish embassy since i dont work with them.....they will reply you soon or just go there directly. Wish you luck!
Re: North Cyprus by hayor14: 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
@gsluv am back to lagos today.... Glory be to God I got my visa yesterday and thanks for everyone here for the sopot
Re: North Cyprus by Shinner2010(m): 6:17am On Sep 28, 2013
Hayor14, PLEASE can you give me your e.mail adress, i want you to share wt me abt abuja experience
Re: North Cyprus by klems4real: 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
Sometimes, I weep for our dear country considering the number of people that want to leave for a better life abroad. Ranging from, quality eduacation, constant electricity, access to motorable roads, access to good health facilities to name but a few. People Praying and fasting for their TRVs to be granted at the embassies. In the process, some get outrightly duped of their hard-earned money all in the bid to travel out. And the successful ones struggle with extreme weather conditions just to survive over there. The common man wakes up everyday without hope of what to eat. Graduates roaming the streets for employment, and some even get duped out of desperation and some are forced to take up menial jobs just to survive. If at all there are openings for employment, the openings are being hijacked by the politicians and the highly placed. However, with respect to the on-going Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment exercise, I learnt from sunnewsonline.com (yesterday) that there are only few hundreds of vacancies available and more than six million Nigerians have already applied. To make matter worse the application is not free, you are to pay a non- refundable application fee of one thousand naira, with no chance or hope of succeeding at the end of the day. Why do we have all the natural resouces that keep other developed countries going and yet we live in abject poverty? Who is that MESSIAHA that will convert the wealth under our feet to the wealth in our hands?

2 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by joeakins(m): 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
klems4real: Sometimes, I weep for our dear country considering the number of people that want to leave for a better life abroad. Ranging from, quality eduacation, constant electricity, access to motorable roads, access to good health facilities to name but a few. People Praying and fasting for their TRVs to be granted at the embassies. In the process, some get outrightly duped of their hard-earned money all in the bid to travel out. And the successful ones struggle with extreme weather conditions just to survive over there. The common man wakes up everyday without hope of what to eat. Graduates roaming the streets for employment, and some even get duped out of desperation and some are forced to take up menial jobs just to survive. If at all there are openings for employment, the openings are being hijacked by the politicians and the highly placed. However, with respect to the on-going Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment exercise, I learnt from sunnewsonline.com (yesterday) that there are only few hundreds of vacancies available and more than six million Nigerians have already applied. To make matter worse the application is not free, you are to pay a non- refundable application fee of one thousand naira, with no chance or hope of succeeding at the end of the day. Why do we have all the natural resouces that keep other developed countries going and yet we live in abject poverty? Who is that MESSIAHA that will convert the wealth under our feet to the wealth in our hands?

Brother me too tire for this country, this country is effhed up and there's no hope of it getting better, all the generations are corrupt and even the unborn will follow through, i don't believe there would be a messiah, i believe this is how nigeria will be till the end of the world. 54 years and nothing tangible. not even common electricity from one of the world's largest oil producing country, i am fed up of people talking about Nigeria's problem, we need to start talking about solutions....Solutions is when the youths stop collecting money from our leaders and say no to them, if we unite and and say no to them, then that is the beginning of something possitive. Well the youths are busy trying to make a survival (yahoo) e.g me, i dont blame them anyway...a man must survive and its better than engaging in armed robbery, Anyways, I am heading to North Cyprus on monday cause i am freaking fed up with this hopeless country....Am out

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Shinner2010(m): 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
Joeakins. Please can you send me your e-mail address. I want to knw abt ur abuja experience
Re: North Cyprus by hayor14: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2013
Ayotunde.adeyemo@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by Shinner2010(m): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2013
Hayor14, thanks for the mail, i have send it, waiting for your reply.
Re: North Cyprus by Gsluv(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
@Hayor cngrats, are u going in for Bsc. Or Msc.? By the way I guess its best for me to wait for an appointment date with the embassy, then I go days earlier to do my authentication and then the interview, rather than going to Abuja twice.
Re: North Cyprus by Starbeams: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
I heard that Turkish embassy has been moved from maitama to Garki II, is it true? Because a friend is having appointment there on october 2 and he doesn't know where to go eitther maitama or Garki II. House please help. Is it still tthe same maitama he should go? At amazon street? Thx
Re: North Cyprus by bellong: 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
^^^ Their address is always stated on the appointment request. Let him check his mail for the appointment request to find their new address.

ATTENTION!!!

THE NEW LOCATION OF THE EMBASSY WAS ANNOUNCED IN OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE!! Turkish Embassy in Abuja, Plot - 333, Mission Street Off Diplomatic Drive Central Business District Garki Abuja
Re: North Cyprus by Gsluv(m): 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mr Wip, I sent you a mail now, pls do check it up.
Re: North Cyprus by hayor14: 8:01am On Sep 30, 2013
Bsc
Re: North Cyprus by benson3788(m): 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: North Cyprus by hayor14: 10:31am On Oct 01, 2013
Turkish ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.