Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (770081 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by benson3788(m): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
Re: North Cyprus by agenttosi: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
@ the gifted are you going fo under graduate or masters? i dont think the fees are as expensive as dat besides why do you want to stay in school accomodation/ dats expenive staying off campus is cheaper and school buses are free. i hope this helps
Re: North Cyprus by kehinde1947(m): 7:21am On Oct 07, 2013
@ Kbright66 ao did ur interview go? Hope it's not dat strict? Wat course r u admitted to? Will like to knw u beta, coz I will b coming soon.
Re: North Cyprus by kbright66: 11:24am On Oct 07, 2013
[quote author=kehinde1947]@ Kbright66 ao did ur interview go? Hope it's not dat strict? Wat course r u admitted to? Will like to knw u beta, coz I will b coming soon.[
the interview is not strict because most of the question will b from the application form that u fill and make sure u fill it by ur self and go through it so that u will not make mistake,u can add me on facebook kboy79@ymail.com and include a message that u are from nairaland forum so that i can accept ur request.
Re: North Cyprus by Gsluv(m): 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
agenttosi: @ the gifted are you going fo under graduate or masters? i dont think the fees are as expensive as dat besides why do you want to stay in school accomodation/ dats expenive staying off campus is cheaper and school buses are free. i hope this helps

Lyk ow much does it cost for rent and utility bills for a year, staying off campus in Naira as at now.
Re: North Cyprus by kehinde1947(m): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
@ K bright66 ave sent u a request on yahoo messenger, plz can u give me ur facebook I'd. I need to chat wit u coz I have many tinz to share wit u. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by kehinde1947(m): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
@ K bright66 Got it, ave sent u a request on facebook.
Re: North Cyprus by kbright66: 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
my visa will expire on 13th of this mnt can i still go on 11th of this mnt as well? urgent reply pls
Re: North Cyprus by wynie(f): 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
smiley just want to say a big thank u to everyone who helped out one way or the other in Dis thread especially wip and penroll may God enlarge ur coast more than ur expectations got my visa today and will be going on Saturday thanks to baba God and Dis thread 1 love
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
wynie: smiley just want to say a big thank u to everyone who helped out one way or the other in Dis thread especially whip and pen roll may God enlarge ur coast more than ur expectations got my visa today and will be going on Saturday thanks to baba God and Dis thread 1 love

safe trip....

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by princetoochi: 11:00am On Oct 09, 2013
hayor14: If you need accomodation kindly let me knw btwen nw and tomorrow opposite school gate
hi, I need a house. how much is the house and how many bedroom apartments......how do I contact u.
Re: North Cyprus by roselex: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
pls update on when I can apply against next year 2014
Re: North Cyprus by hayor14: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
ayotunde.adeyemo@gmail.com ...... mail me
Re: North Cyprus by benson3788(m): 12:03am On Oct 10, 2013
Re: North Cyprus by wynie(f): 5:28am On Oct 10, 2013
benson3788:

Congrats... I'm also leaving on Saturday on Turkish airline. What bout you?
will be leaving with Turkish airline do u stay in abj
Re: North Cyprus by olascoakon: 5:58am On Oct 10, 2013
@Mr wip7,pls in our admission leta it was written there last day 4 add/drop 21st of October so pls I want 2 no any student dat arrive afta dat date can he still do d registration or still be part of the fall academic student.(I mean foreign new student 4RM Nigeria
Re: North Cyprus by benson3788(m): 6:54am On Oct 10, 2013
Re: North Cyprus by wynie(f): 7:48am On Oct 10, 2013
Yes we will meet I suppose u are going for ur bsc and wat course are u studying mine is international relations
Re: North Cyprus by kehinde1947(m): 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
Dis issue of embassy is turning to anoda thing, some said it's important to book an appointment before going to d embassy, while I read it from dere website dat student dnt need to book an appointment. Student should go nd dey would b interviewed, ave book an appointment since bt no reply, can I go for my interview coz time is not on my side. I need reply plz.Dis issue of embassy is turning to anoda thing, some said it's important to book an appointment before going to d embassy, while I read it from dere website dat student dnt need to book an appointment. Student should go nd dey would b interviewed, ave book an appointment since bt no reply, can I go for my interview coz time is not on my side. I need reply plz.Dis issue of embassy is turning to anoda thing, some said it's important to book an appointment before going to d embassy, while I read it from dere website dat student dnt need to book an appointment. Student should go nd dey would b interviewed, ave book an appointment since bt no reply, can I go for my interview coz time is not on my side. I need reply plz.
Re: North Cyprus by bellong: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
Since you read it on their site that there is no need to book appointment as student, why are you waiting for people who don't work at the embassy to advise you.

The information of the embassy should be treated as the only true information. You already have the answer you seek.
Re: North Cyprus by benson3788(m): 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: North Cyprus by benson3788(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
kehinde1947: Dis issue of embassy is turning to anoda thing, some said it's important to book an appointment before going to d embassy, while I read it from dere website dat student dnt need to book an appointment. Student should go nd dey would b interviewed, ave book an appointment since bt no reply, can I go for my interview coz time is not on my side. I need reply plz.

I can remember vividly about answering your question.
Bro, Embassy isn't giving appointments again. They're probably at the peak of time. Just go to the embassy, you'll be interviewed, or you'll miss out till February.
Re: North Cyprus by AdemolaA2: 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
benson3788:

I stay in Ibadan. We'll meet hopefully
Hi Mr Benson, Congrats on your granted visa ..wanted to ask if your are still coming on Saturday and what time is your flight ?
Re: North Cyprus by henchamb(m): 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: North Cyprus by wynie(f): 1:23am On Oct 11, 2013
benson3788:

Were you at the EMU liason office at Abuja? You're probably the lady I met. She's taken for int'l relations too; dark, tall & fat.
yes dats me wen is ur flight from Turkey to ercan?
Re: North Cyprus by benson3788(m): 9:43am On Oct 11, 2013
Ademola.A:
Hi Mr Benson, Congrats on your granted visa ..wanted to ask if your are still coming on Saturday and what time is your flight ?

Can't remember telling I'm leaving on Saturday. Thanks anyway.
Re: North Cyprus by AdemolaA2: 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
benson3788:

Can't remember telling I'm leaving on Saturday. Thanks anyway.
...Yes you never did ...I raised the question cos i need someone going to northern cyprus ...i am sorry if you interpreted the message to be offensive ..chao!!!
Re: North Cyprus by zayyanmahmoud: 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
Please when is the next intake for masters program
Re: North Cyprus by benson3788(m): 7:53am On Oct 12, 2013
Ademola.A:
...Yes you never did ...I raised the question cos i need someone going to northern cyprus ...i am sorry if you interpreted the message to be offensive ..chao!!!

Oh no! I'm sorry, but just confused. How may I be of help bro?
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 9:26am On Oct 12, 2013
benson3788:

Just take a package through customs for me.
Try not to look cool when going through.
If you get stopped you don't know me or my name!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: North Cyprus by benson3788(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
worry 359:

Just take a package through customs for me.
Try not to look cool when going through.
If you get stopped you don't know me or my name!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lol...
Re: North Cyprus by AdemolaA2: 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
benson3788:

...lol @ take a package and blablabla ... they don't do drugs here in northern cyprus bro .i am actually in need of someone coming down here to help me bring a mobile phone i just got down here because i don't have an idea of anyone coming here from naija....i bought it from naija cos gadgets are extremely expensive here ...Thanks !!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.