Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (771144 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by shegxxymyth11(m): 7:06am On Sep 21, 2015
lexycool01:
@kcbentley how many dolars did it go for

why should it be straight to Ercan from Qatar? Are you saying there is no stopover at Atarturk airport, Istanbul? I dont think this is possible bro.
Re: North Cyprus by daway: 8:40am On Sep 21, 2015
It's not possible
shegxxymyth11:

why should it be straight to Ercan from Qatar? Are you saying there is no stopover at Atarturk airport, Istanbul? I dont think this is possible bro.
Re: North Cyprus by shegxxymyth11(m): 9:10am On Sep 21, 2015
daway:
It's not possible
@Daway yea its not possible, if its Qatar airways, there will be a stop-over at their airport in Doha, then the other stop-over at Atarturk airport, Istanbul then to your final destination which is Ercan, Cyprus

If its Emirate airline, there will be a stop-over at Dubai city, airport then the other stop-over at Atarturk airport Istanbul, then to your final destination which is Ercan, Cyprus

If it is Turkish airlines, they have only one stop-over which is Atarturk airport, Istanbul, then to your final destination which is Ercan, Cyprus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Cyprus by daway: 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
was reading an old thread on students going to TRNC...regarding tests for TB, HEPATITIS B, C etc. are they still on that policy, so i can do the remaining tests here. i already have TB clearance from IOM earlier this year.

anyone with idea?

https://www.nairaland.com/459138/turkish-transit-visa-n-requirements
Re: North Cyprus by Eureka123(f): 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
daway:
was reading an old thread on students going to TRNC...regarding tests for TB, HEPATITIS B, C etc. are they still on that policy, so i can do the remaining tests here. i already have TB clearance from IOM earlier this year.

anyone with idea?

https://www.nairaland.com/459138/turkish-transit-visa-n-requirements

Yup... Make sure you get thoroughly tested, or take necessary health precautionary measures before traveling.
Re: North Cyprus by kcbentley: 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
shegxxymyth11:

hey bro try nd b cool nd go tru tinx well i said doha in qatar den frm doha to istanbul frm istanbul to ercan ...dnt coat me wrong ok
Re: North Cyprus by daway: 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
Am not against being tested or nah...provided it's not gonna be charged.
Eureka123:

Yup... Make sure you get thoroughly tested, or take necessary health precautionary measures before traveling.
Re: North Cyprus by Eureka123(f): 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
daway:
Am not against being tested or nah...provided it's not gonna be charged.

You will be tested when you have to get your residency permit. Of course, you have to pay for the entire process involved. Like I said, take necessary precautions first before you travel. Don't assume all is well with your body. I looked perfectly healthy weeks before I traveled, but two weeks to go, after a palm wine I took, it seemed to have brought forward all the hidden symptoms of ailments in my system.

I had malaria, typhoid, ulcer, hypertitis from nowhere! Had to embark on the best of treatments before the two weeks elapsed. I took some malaria drugs and some others with me too on my journey. I waited a while before I joined in the processing, to make sure my system was back to normal and no stories would be heard, when results from my tests came back.

That's all I can say. Ball's in your court.
Re: North Cyprus by lexycool01(m): 8:23am On Sep 23, 2015
@ eureka how much is usually charge to get the resident permit and the medicals
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 24, 2015
kcbentley:

hey bro try nd b cool nd go tru tinx well i said doha in qatar den frm doha to istanbul frm istanbul to ercan ...dnt coat me wrong ok
You must stop at Istanbul... Don't mind that guy... Are you sure he has gone there?
Re: North Cyprus by awe2015(f): 11:04am On Sep 24, 2015
Thank you very much Mr. Wip7 and others on this thread...I have been a member of thread but due to some reasons i had to quit my Cyprus study application and had to switch over to USA, was given an F1 2 years visa last week. However, i wish all Cyprus visa hopefuls a big Success!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:16am On Sep 24, 2015
awe2015:
Thank you very much Mr. Wip7 and others on this thread...I have been a member of thread but due to some reasons i had to quit my Cyprus study application and had to switch over to USA, was given an F1 2 years visa last week. However, i wish all Cyprus visa hopefuls a big Success!

Cyprus thread wish you well...enjoy!
Re: North Cyprus by Eureka123(f): 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
awe2015:

I wish you well. Eid Mubarak Wip7 !!! I hope I will be receiving part of the Bayram ram! smiley
Re: North Cyprus by ikemeze: 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hi Mr Wip,I sent you pm.please I want to contact you
Re: North Cyprus by davidgreener: 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
Goodevening house..please those who hv passed d stage of authentication, how did u go about authenticating laminated documents? Mine seems to b glued to that.. lol
Re: North Cyprus by kcbentley: 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
fados4sure:

You must stop at Istanbul... Don't mind that guy... Are you sure he has gone there?

lol..i dnt knw bro lol..
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
Eureka123:

I wish you well. Eid Mubarak Wip7 !!! I hope I will be receiving part of the Bayram ram! smiley

Yes yes yes boss......now my teeth are paining me and my cheek blowing out pepper.......Hope you celebrated the Sallah well at your end?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
ikemeze:
Hi Mr Wip,I sent you pm.please I want to contact you

Pls send me email if is so urgent...in my signature you will see my email address... I mostly reply if your inquiry is new and not answered on this thread before. Thank you sir/madam!
Re: North Cyprus by fondy: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
Thank u all in the forum including Mr.wip DAT contributed in one way or d oda. I just got my visa yesterday. M grateful to everyone. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:47am On Sep 25, 2015
fondy:
Thank u all in the forum including Mr.wip DAT contributed in one way or d oda. I just got my visa yesterday. M grateful to everyone. Thanks.
Congrats man! Wish you safest tripppppp!
Re: North Cyprus by fondy: 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
Thanks so much@ wip. M a lady.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:44am On Sep 26, 2015
EMU 5th Batch sent to Turkish Embassy.

Also, Turkish embassy started approving appointment dates, applicants do check your spam box and main box regularly!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:47am On Sep 26, 2015
fondy:
Thanks so much@ wip. M a lady.

Sorry my lady....pls bring your cooking skills along so you can cook for us when you arrive...Welcome to the Island and wish you success here!
Re: North Cyprus by fondy: 4:40am On Sep 26, 2015
I will o.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by shegxxymyth11(m): 6:24am On Sep 27, 2015
fondy:
I will o.
@ fondy congratulations, which school are you going in North Cyprus?
Re: North Cyprus by fondy: 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
@shegxxymyth NEU

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by kcbentley: 9:44am On Sep 28, 2015
holla beUtiful ppl!!...any1 ballin emu . lets roll ...1♡♡♡♡♡
Re: North Cyprus by fondy: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2015
@kcbentley, which airline r u using n hw much is d fare?
Re: North Cyprus by kcbentley: 10:18am On Sep 28, 2015
wynie:
pls come to my aid wip7 and penroll55 which one is mastercard again d agent working mine neva mentioned anything about dat am getting confused again ooo

Hey wynie!!.
Re: North Cyprus by kcbentley: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2015
fondy:

@Fondy
Qatar airline...when are u coming?.
Re: North Cyprus by kcbentley: 10:24am On Sep 28, 2015
fondy:

do u have fb id?...
Re: North Cyprus by fondy: 11:11am On Sep 28, 2015
@kcbentley. Fondness Akpan. I don't no yet but at most next week. How much did d charge?

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.