Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (768428 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by slow4show1: 11:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
wip7:

Majority of the University resumes classes by End of Sept, hence you have time to gather your documents. The major documents is the bank ref and bank statement, others can be obtained within 3days.

Best wishes!
Mr wip I want to know is this is okay ?
thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:12am On Aug 15, 2018
slow4show1:
Mr wip I want to know is this is okay ?
thanks

I don’t understand your question!
Re: North Cyprus by Saswizzy2: 8:19am On Aug 15, 2018
Please I have attestated result
Bank Statement
Sponsorship letter signed by notary public
Bank reference letter
Health insurance 1month
Yellow card
Police report
Medical record/certificate of fitness by Edo State hospital but I was told I have to take the certificate to ministry of health and I don’t know if it’s compulsory please I need answer’s and what other documents do I need again ?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:50am On Aug 15, 2018
Saswizzy2:
Please I have attestated result
Bank Statement
Sponsorship letter signed by notary public
Bank reference letter
Health insurance 1month
Yellow card
Police report
Medical record/certificate of fitness by Edo State hospital but I was told I have to take the certificate to ministry of health and I don’t know if it’s compulsory please I need answer’s and what other documents do I need again ?

If your destination is North Cyprus, you don't need Medical record cert from your country neither do the embassy of Turkey need it. The North Cyprus immigration doesn't trust your medical record from your country and also to make money for the country, you will need to undertake the medical tests again upon arrival. In summary, you don't need it from Nigeria.

Ensure you don't have HIV, Hepatitis B and C, those ones are the automatic ticket to immediate deportation.

Also, you will need to submit your official university acceptance letter, payment slip for tuition fees and your academic results authenticated by concerned ministries, flight reservation, national ID card. If you have not purchased the travelling insurance, just buy 5 days insurance from Zenith bank is around 6000 Naira that is enough.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:53am On Aug 15, 2018
Admission is ongoing for Engineering programs at CSU

Labs and facilities are modern and the university maintains low-students-instructor ratio using a student-centred teaching approach!

Re: North Cyprus by hopy68(m): 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
i and my friend applied for Cyprus international university got the admission letter paid all due payment needed with my friends and submitted the to the embassy was asked to be there wednesday to pick up th visa getting there was told to come back on next friday why my friend was given his visa what could be the reason?
Re: North Cyprus by Saswizzy2: 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
Am I free to go to the embassy next week but I don’t have appointment, is there any possibilities that they are going to attend to me? Ad do I need anything like accommodation proved since am going for educational purpose
Re: North Cyprus by slow4show1: 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
wip7:

If your destination is North Cyprus, you don't need Medical record cert from your country neither do the embassy of Turkey need it. The North Cyprus immigration doesn't trust your medical record from your country and also to make money for the country, you will need to undertake the medical tests again upon arrival. In summary, you don't need it from Nigeria.

Ensure you don't have HIV, Hepatitis B and C, those ones are the automatic ticket to immediate deportation.

Also, you will need to submit your official university acceptance letter, payment slip for tuition fees and your academic results authenticated by concerned ministries, flight reservation, national ID card. If you have not purchased the travelling insurance, just buy 5 days insurance from Zenith bank is around 6000 Naira that is enough.

good day Mr wip7
do I need police report ?
and also my sponsorship letter is not notarized
do I really need the yellow card ...
please I need ur reply Asap
thanks
Re: North Cyprus by slow4show1: 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
hopy68:
i and my friend applied for Cyprus international university got the admission letter paid all due payment needed with my friends and submitted the to the embassy was asked to be there wednesday to pick up th visa getting there was told to come back on next friday why my friend was given his visa what could be the reason?
please can u list the documents u submitted ?
thanks
Re: North Cyprus by hopy68(m): 1:04am On Aug 16, 2018
slow4show1:

please can u list the documents u submitted ?
thanks

health insurance
application form
authenticated waec result
statement of account of sponsor
sponsorship letter notarized
unconditional admission letter from school
school fees receipt paid
Re: North Cyprus by Saswizzy2: 6:25am On Aug 16, 2018
Please am I free to go to the embassy next week without an appointment?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:23am On Aug 16, 2018
Saswizzy2:
Please am I free to go to the embassy next week without an appointment?

More than 10000 times here we have mentioned you don’t need appointment to submit your visa application.
Re: North Cyprus by slow4show1: 7:28am On Aug 16, 2018
hopy68:

health insurance application form authenticated waec result statement of account of sponsor sponsorship letter notarized unconditional admission letter from school school fees receipt paid
is the yellow card not necessary ? please I need to know thanks
Re: North Cyprus by hopy68(m): 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
slow4show1:

is the yellow card not necessary ?
please I need to know thanks
it is i forgot to list it went with that too and submitted, am worried my friend has been given his visa why mine has not yet been granted told to come back on friday the list not yet all out
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
Adminsion is still on at Cyprus International University. For enquires and adminsion. Contact at signature.
Re: North Cyprus by emykuzee: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2018
Loso351:
Finally i got my visa today thanks to everyone that contributed, it's good to have the right information in anything you do in life, God will punish those people that advice others to use fake bank account, they nearly got me, but thanks for iyke, wip and others that advised me on what to do, they also gave me courage, God will reward you guys in everything you do in life, thanks so much
Bros pls i need a favor from you.
i bought a phone and shoes in naija.
i don't know if you can help.
might eventually tip you 10k if you don't mind
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
Admission is ongoing at CSU

Cyprus Science University (CSU) is a young, but very prospective, modern and ambitious educational institution. CSU is fully accredited by the relevant higher education authorities in North Cyprus and Turkey (YODAK and YOK), with its programs and diplomas also being recognised by UK NARIC and German Asiin. To apply just contact WIP7

Re: North Cyprus by stevebent(m): 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
wip7:
Admission is ongoing at CSU

Cyprus Science University (CSU) is a young, but very prospective, modern and ambitious educational institution. CSU is fully accredited by the relevant higher education authorities in North Cyprus and Turkey (YODAK and YOK), with its programs and diplomas also being recognised by UK NARIC and German Asiin. To apply just contact WIP7
How much do I need to have in my account to be granted visa? Can I transfer to another European university after a year?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
stevebent:

How much do I need to have in my account to be granted visa? Can I transfer to another European university after a year?

EMBASSY Does not state specific amount to be in in the applicant account. You can contact the embassy.

Regarding transfer after 1 year: no limit on transfer but we don’t want to admit student that will transfer after 1 year using us as transit plate. We encourage you to apply directly to the European university rather than transferring from us.
Re: North Cyprus by Saswizzy2: 5:56am On Aug 18, 2018
Thanks for everyone assisting me I really do appreciate but I want to know how can I get the visa form and my yellow card was issue 2016 and I want to know if I can still use it at the embassy
Re: North Cyprus by Saswizzy2: 2:04am On Aug 21, 2018
Saswizzy2:
Thanks for everyone assisting me I really do appreciate but I want to know how can I get the visa form and my yellow card was issue 2016 and I want to know if I can still use it at the embassy
please I need respond
Re: North Cyprus by gusemamu(m): 8:00am On Aug 21, 2018
Saswizzy2:
please I need respond
Your visa form should be gotten online from Turkish embassy website. About the yellow card I think you should still be able to use it but wip7 might be able to shed more light on that
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:03am On Aug 21, 2018
Saswizzy2:

Kindly visit Turkish embassy website, read very well regarding visa requirements and pre-visa form .....all the details you need have been written legibly there.

Note that, yellow fever or typhoid vaccination card is not like birth certificate you can use even after 50 years. Kindly get updated vaccination since its cost 50-1000 Naira.

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by RooneyTRNC: 9:12am On Aug 21, 2018
Hello for admissions to TRNc schools including visa applications and all, till you get here talk to an agent here +905338320926. Let’s chat
Re: North Cyprus by gusemamu(m): 10:03am On Aug 21, 2018
wip7:

Kindly visit Turkish embassy website, read very well regarding visa requirements and pre-visa form .....all the details you need have been written legibly there.

Note that, yellow fever or typhoid vaccination card is not like birth certificate you can use even after 50 years. Kindly get updated vaccination since its cost 50-500 Naira.

Best wishes!

It's actually 1k for yellow card now sir

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:35am On Aug 21, 2018
gusemamu:

It's actually 1k for yellow card now sir

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh ok..it has been modified grin grin grin
Re: North Cyprus by gusemamu(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2018
wip7:

Yes sir and if u go on a Sunday it's 3k
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
gusemamu:

Yes sir and if u go on a Sunday it's 3k

Let him go on Monday then ...or his yellow feverness changes per day?
Re: North Cyprus by Donmirexy: 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
Please whats the minimum amout my sponsor bank statement shouldhave before i go to the embassy
Re: North Cyprus by slow4show1: 7:50am On Aug 22, 2018
wip7:

please where can I get yellow card in abuja ? that is close to kuje
Re: North Cyprus by RooneyTRNC: 8:32am On Aug 22, 2018
All those having issues with visa application and admission in TRNC schools. Let’s chat +905338320926 on WhatsApp. Those With scholarships and all briefings
Re: North Cyprus by veifiedceejay(m): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2018
Please I want to Book my flight to North Cyprus for the first time and I’m hearing that I have to book flight with return ticket and can only fly with turkish airline, please is this information true and would I really need to book a ticket with return date ? Please house I need urgent reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.