Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (769699 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by nnamdo4u: 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2011
Please!!!!!!!!!!!! who stays in south cyprus?. I need help as i will get into that country to do my masters program. Please i need someone's assistance.

Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by opad(m): 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2011
Hello, i want to make enquiry for a cousin of mine. Is school transcript necessary for Masters programme?
He just graduated and wont be provided transcript not until late next year. Can he still process the admission with
the results alone?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2011
opad:

Hello, i want to make enquiry for a cousin of mine. Is school transcript necessary for Masters programme?
He just graduated and wont be provided transcript not until late next year. Can he still process the admission with
the results alone?

All universities will need to evaluate applicants transcript before they can admit such applicant. The transcript will show the courses and grades obtained during the course of the program. So without the transcript, such applicant can not be admitted for master program officially. He can apply when is transcript is ready.
Re: North Cyprus by nnamdo4u: 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2011
Does this means that naijas residing in south cyprus no dey this forum?
Re: North Cyprus by nnamdo4u: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2011
Does this means that naijas residing in south cyprus no dey this forum? shocked shocked
Re: North Cyprus by deqeo(m): 7:02am On Oct 02, 2011
@nnamdo4u: i might be able to help. What's your current status?
Re: North Cyprus by nnamdo4u: 9:28am On Oct 02, 2011
@Degeo,

Thanks man. I will be arriving larnaka airport on monday 10th october and i hear that the locals rip you off once they know you're new.

Please i need a guide from a fellow naija so as not to fall mugu. Please hit me with your email at nnamdo4u @gmail .com so we can discuss further.

Thanks again.
Re: North Cyprus by Kpimp: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2011
@wimp. i want τ̲̅ȍ apply τ̲̅ȍ emu for spring semesTer bt i dø̲̣̣n'†̥ ķΏø̲̣̣w the process and also A̶̲̥̅♏ i τ̲̅ȍ apply τ̲̅ȍ d school website by myself cos A̶̲̥̅♏ confused.thanx i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ advance.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2011
Kpimp:

@wimp. i want τ̲̅ȍ apply τ̲̅ȍ emu for spring semesTer bt i dø̲̣̣n'†̥ ķΏø̲̣̣w the process and also A̶̲̥̅♏ i τ̲̅ȍ apply τ̲̅ȍ d school website by myself cos A̶̲̥̅♏ confused.thanx i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ advance.

EMU OPEN SPRING 2011-2012 ADMISSION

Thank you for your interest in EMU, it will interest you to know that EMU is the most reputable university in North Cyprus located in a serene campus environment with state of art facilities. Our diploma is accredited and recognized worldwide as EMU is member of EUA, TEDQUAL, ABET and etc. To apply for admission at EMU is so easy, you will need to send us your olevel result, international passport or birth certificate and fill the application form and scholarship form. At EMU we do offer entry merit scholarships and top-up scholarship.

Admission process and scholarship is FREE of CHARGE at EMU. We do not encourage you to pay any agents to study at EMU. you can read more on our websites and blogs and you can call us at our office for further enquiries. Send us your documents.

www.emu.edu.tr
scholarship@emu.edu.tr/skull4una@gmail.com
+903926302444.2690
Re: North Cyprus by Kpimp: 1:13am On Oct 06, 2011
@wip.thanx so much really appreciate the response.
Re: North Cyprus by Kpimp: 8:21am On Oct 07, 2011
@WIP.can i use the waec result that my secondary school gave me or i
shld go and collect the original which is from waec.does dat apply to emu can contribute to the question.waiting 4 reply.thanx in anticipation.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:51am On Oct 07, 2011
Kpimp:

@WIP.can i use the waec result that my secondary school gave me or i
shld go and collect the original which is from waec.does dat apply to emu can contribute to the question.waiting 4 reply.thanx in anticipation.

You can use the Olevel result from your School provided it is on your school letter head, during registration of new students we do verify all results submitted.

International Center.
EMU.
Re: North Cyprus by Olayemisamuel(m): 6:28am On Oct 12, 2011
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2011
Olayemisamuel:

@wip please I sent you a mail please reply its urgent I am desperately seeking to know whether scanned copies of transcript, olevel result, degree statement of result and passport is sufficient for the masters application I also wish to know how to get the schorlarship and can I still send it to your email and please enlighten me how will i get my offer letter I mean through what medium? Thank you.

Thank you for your interest in EMU. I have replied your email. You can send us scan copies of your transcripts and you will need to present the original during your registration at EMU. To apply for Graduate application: you will need to send us copies of your transcript, statement of result and passport. As soon as you send the above mentioned documents then your application will be evaluated. You can also apply for scholarship as well.

Application and scholarship at EMU is FREE of CHARGE!!

International Center
EMU.
Re: North Cyprus by Olayemisamuel(m): 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2011
@wip thank you so much and God bless you but I am yet to get your reply in my inbox that is why I am hesistant to send the documents because it feels like the mails may be inactive when there is no response and I want to be sure it is being attended to .I hope you understand me, thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2011
Olayemisamuel:

@wip thank you so much and God bless you but I am yet to get your reply in my inbox that is why I am hesistant to send the documents because it feels like the mails may be inactive when there is no response and I want to be sure it is being attended to .I hope you understand me, thanks

Thank you for your interest in EMU. I have replied your email. You can send us scan copies of your transcripts and you will need to present the original during your registration at EMU. To apply for Graduate application: you will need to send us copies of your transcript, statement of result and passport. As soon as you send the above mentioned documents then your application will be evaluated. You can also apply for scholarship as well.

Application and scholarship at EMU is FREE of CHARGE!!

International Center
EMU.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2011
Olayemisamuel:

You can scan your documents and send to either skull4una@gmail.com or scholarship@emu.edu.tr. In case of further enquiries do not hesitate to contact us.

International Center
EMU.
Re: North Cyprus by Olayemisamuel(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2011
@wip I just sent all my documents to you now please confirm wether you got it or not and also I am counting on you for the scholarship even if it's 100 percent I wouldn't mind, lol
Thank you sooooo muuuuccch and I am eagerly awaiting your response.
Re: North Cyprus by franky044(m): 11:49am On Oct 13, 2011
hello wip,

is it true that students are allowed to work while in cyprus. and during long vacations can students go to other european countries to work.

i need to know to know what to expect when i get to cyprus
Re: North Cyprus by Olayemisamuel(m): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2011
@wip I have mailed you the completed application schorlarship and assistant forms .
I hope you got it so like when should I be expecting the letter so I can male adequate provision for payment
Re: North Cyprus by ahamdiheme: 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2011
@ Olayemisamuel
I'm glad you found this thread. wip will help you without any hassle. About the research assistantship, try and be in touch with the department and the chairman. It is possible
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2011
franky044:

hello wip,

is it true that students are allowed to work while in cyprus. and during long vacations can students go to other european countries to work.

Laughing Out LOUD!
who told you so? Agent?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:20am On Oct 14, 2011
ahamdiheme:

@ Olayemisamuel
I'm glad you found this thread. wip will help you without any hassle. About the research assistantship, try and be in touch with the department and the chairman. It is possible

Good luck Dr, i wish you well in your new position.

Olayemisamuel:

@wip I have mailed you the completed application schorlarship and assistant forms .
I hope you got it so like when should I be expecting the letter so I can male adequate provision for payment

Thank you for choosing EMU. As ahamdiheme said kindly get in contact with your chosen department Head as soon as your acceptance letter is out. Before December i will inform you how many assistanship quotas is available in your chosen department. I will surely consider your scholarship application as well. within 2 weeks your acceptance and scholarship letter will be out.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:28am On Oct 14, 2011
franky044:

hello wip,

There is no restriction on students job in Cyprus in local places but officially you will need work permit which might not be easy but does not mean is not possible. But please and please do not count on JOBS ABROAD not only in Cyprus but all countries as a determinant to survive. The jobs are not easy to come by and many do take most of your life time. In Cyprus many do find jobs and alot find it so difficult to find job as well. So i will advise you come with adequate money or have regular source of income to support you. if you find job that is plus for you and if you dont find , you already have source of income.

Nobody stops you from travelling to another countries, you will need to apply to the embassies of the country you wish to travel to. The decision of the visa depends on the CONSULAR.
Re: North Cyprus by sluvy4tune(m): 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2011
hi wip,

what is the age limit for admission to undergraduate program in emu
Re: North Cyprus by sluvy4tune(m): 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2011
and how much can one get off campus accomodation
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2011
sluvy4tune:

hi wip,

what is the age limit for admission to undergraduate program in emu

The age limit for undergrads is 25years. Accommodation off campus ranges from 2000-7000Turkish lira pa year and that is excluding bills in EMU region.
Re: North Cyprus by Olayemisamuel(m): 8:04am On Oct 19, 2011
Re: North Cyprus by Olayemisamuel(m): 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2011

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.