Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,754 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (790295 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Shakingmyhead: 9:13am On Jan 27, 2013
penroll55:
I guess you have suffered a lot over there that's if you have ever been there.
If you can suffer that much over there to the extent of hating that place and ur people that sent you there don't mind then I wonder how it will be for you here in Naija.
One(1)love man,that's ur destiny so don't think that will be for every1 as well

SMH grin
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2013
Shakingmyhead:

SMH grin
One love man
Re: North Cyprus by abbakacici: 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
Pls do any one has information about University of Mediterranean Karpasia in north cyprus
Re: North Cyprus by hycode: 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
abbakacici: Pls do any one has information about University of Mediterranean Karpasia in north cyprus

Yes Akdeniz Karpaz Universitesi. what do you want to know about the school? it will be nice if you are specific. The little I know is that the school is at the city center here in Nicosia(lefkosa),the school have been on ground for a while,but started full activity last year and they have a vast Faculty in Air Transportation think the only school offering that here in TRNC.
Re: North Cyprus by Mrjam3zBond007: 8:25am On Jan 30, 2013
iz2much: @ Poster, is CIU in south or NOrth Cyprus?

@ iz2much, How is life at CIU? we never get info from you on the school itself and your final conclusion on North Cyprus
Re: North Cyprus by Fernandez88: 8:48am On Jan 30, 2013
Alhamdulillah!!! I finally got my VISA on Monday afternoon.
Re: North Cyprus by julius2825(m): 10:03am On Jan 30, 2013
wip: @vikiviko, south cyprus is far far far better than north cyprus. have you been there before? north cyprus is on US dollar but south cyprus is on EUROS. south cyprus is under EU but north yet to be granted. it is easier to get turkish visa from nigeria why must sombody go to north cyprus to get turkish visa the only diffrence here is that skools are more expensive in southern cyprus cos all skools are in euros why enuf skools are in US dollars in north cyprus.
yeah there are jobs in north cyprus but you cant compare that with jobs in southern cyprus, many nigerians do seek assylum in south cyprus if you must know. pls you pple should give correct info to pple, if really u had travelled there b4 , Turkish skools that are government owned are far cheaper than any of these cypruses and more developed .
please talking about asylum,please tell me more about asylum in south cyprus.and our to arrive at it.please
Re: North Cyprus by Mrjam3zBond007: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2013
wip7: THOSE WITH EMBASSY ISSUES-EMU

Those that sent me message concerning embassy. I finally resolved your case this morn with the Turkish Ambassador. Finally your case sorted. Please be at EMBASSY on MONDAY.

International center EMU
skull4una at gmail.com

@wip7 when does the application for rhe next intake for fall semester start in EMU? and if i make ask wats the ratio/percentage of male to female students @ EMU?
Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2013
Mrjam3zBond007:

@wip7 when does the application for rhe next intake for fall semester start in EMU? and if i make ask wats the ratio/percentage of male to female students @ EMU?
Thanks

It will start April. There are good percentage of female and good percentage of male students in EMU.

julius2825:
please talking about asylum,please tell me more about asylum in south cyprus.and our to arrive at it.please

I will advise you to stay in your country, almost all European countries have huge economic problem. If you are from Nigeria, i will advise you start farming cos its more profitable than ASYLUM in Europe.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
wip7:

It will start April. There are good percentage of female and good percentage of male students in EMU.

I will advise you to stay in your country, almost all European countries have huge economic problem. If you are from Nigeria, i will advise you start farming cos its more profitable than ASYLUM in Europe.
Re: North Cyprus by Fernandez88: 6:28am On Jan 31, 2013
Hi Fados! I think ur no longer using ur BBM again, i ping u but ur not responding, anyway i'll be glad to have ur mail id, 10x. I finally got my VISA on Monday @ d Embassy.

fados4sure:
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 31, 2013
Fernandez88: Hi Fados! I think ur no longer using ur BBM again, i ping u but ur not responding, anyway i'll be glad to have ur mail id, 10x. I finally got my VISA on Monday @ d Embassy.

My main man, congrats. BB is useless in North Cyprus. Their network don't work on Blackberry. If you want to use BB, you will get O2 sim from people that travelle to UK with 50euro. though, i have gotten O2 sim and subscribed but, they said they will reply me within the next 48hours.
Re: North Cyprus by Fernandez88: 9:35am On Jan 31, 2013
Ok! What's the cost to get the O2 Sim and where can one get that from? But you make calls with the Sim right? Be expecting my mail. What's your number?

Thanks!!!

fados4sure:
My main man, congrats. BB is useless in North Cyprus. Their network don't work on Blackberry. If you want to use BB, you will get O2 sim from people that travelle to UK with 50euro. though, i have gotten O2 sim and subscribed but, they said they will reply me within the next 48hours.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 31, 2013
Fernandez88: Ok! What's the cost to get the O2 Sim and where can one get that from? But you make calls with the Sim right? Be expecting my mail. What's your number?

Thanks!!!

The cost of O2 sim is 100TL where 5€ is 13TL and you can get the sim from students that travelled to UK. I will send my number through email
Re: North Cyprus by justwise(m): 10:29am On Jan 31, 2013
wip7:

grin grin
Re: North Cyprus by Demoinfinity: 11:58am On Jan 31, 2013
Guys abeg i nid ur help o! Must i take a photocopy of my certificates to federal ministry of education and foreign affairs to stamp because i av an appointment tomorrow by 9am at abuja for my master at CIU. Got all oda thins xcept dat which i stated
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2013
Demoinfinity: Guys abeg i nid ur help o! Must i take a photocopy of my certificates to federal ministry of education and foreign affairs to stamp because i av an appointment tomorrow by 9am at abuja for my master at CIU. Got all oda thins xcept dat which i stated
You have to go with photocopy and originals of the documents.
Re: North Cyprus by Demoinfinity: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
@penroll55 thnks o! Guy. Pls which uni r u @. Also which is better one way or two way ticket to NC. And do i nid any yellow health card and wat amt of cash do i nid to show at the airport in nigeria and mayb cyprus. Thanks again......
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
Demoinfinity: @penroll55 thnks o! Guy. Pls which uni r u @. Also which is better one way or two way ticket to NC. And do i nid any yellow health card and wat amt of cash do i nid to show at the airport in nigeria and mayb cyprus. Thanks again......
You are to take Turkish airways. You don't need to show anybody the money that is with you in Istanbul airport and in Ercan airport but, immigration will ask you in Murthala Muhammed international airport. That is not a problem because when i was coming, one other colleague told them he had 200euro and they allow him to pass. That doesn't mean you should come with 200euro and secondly, GT-Bank ATM is working perfectly well here.
Re: North Cyprus by LORETA: 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2013
Pls justwise. I beg u I know this is not the topic here but please help a brother I posted an issue but no answers. Pls personally help answer it thanks. Pleaase I need recent info on living in poland as an african. Are they friendly. Do they speak english on a average level. How about the women relating to black guys. Am leaving in two weeks time for a training in marine engr. The company is taking care of us and monthly stipends of 400 euro per month. Pls I need contributionS. Tanks guysa
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2013
Demoinfinity: @penroll55 thnks o! Guy. Pls which uni r u @. Also which is better one way or two way ticket to NC. And do i nid any yellow health card and wat amt of cash do i nid to show at the airport in nigeria and mayb cyprus. Thanks again......
Ą♍ in EMU,as a first time traveler you need a return ticket and the yellow card cus immigration might give you problem and have a good way to extort money from you if you don't have it and paid a one way ticket.
Re: North Cyprus by Fernandez88: 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2013
Must they fly with Turkish Airlines?
fados4sure:
You are to take Turkish airways. You don't need to show anybody the money that is with you in Istanbul airport and in Ercan airport but, immigration will ask you in Murthala Muhammed international airport. That is not a problem because when i was coming, one other colleague told them he had 200euro and they allow him to pass. That doesn't mean you should come with 200euro and secondly, GT-Bank ATM is working perfectly well here.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 01, 2013
Fernandez88: Must they fly with Turkish Airlines?
Yes because, you have a Turkish transit visa. Remember, you don't have visa yet on North Cyprus.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:03am On Feb 01, 2013
Fernandez88: Must they fly with Turkish Airlines?

NO, it must not be Turkish Airline, you can fly other Airlines like Egypt, Emirate, Qatar, Ethiopia, British air, Royal air Maroc. All these Airlines stop at Turkey and they have agreement with other Airlines like pegasus, Atlasjet, Onur Air that transit the passenger to Cyprus without additional fees. Your transit visa takes you down to Cyprus on any of these Airlines and also you must be handy with your Admission letter and confirmation letter.

Turkish Airline is most suitable for first time travellers as the passenger only have one stop over in Turkey and connect to Ercan with Another Turkish Airline and the baggage capacity seems highest and also Turkish airline will board you without Transit visa (that is if people in MMA allows you enter) but other Airlines need you to show them your transit visa.
Re: North Cyprus by Fernandez88: 7:05am On Feb 01, 2013
Hi Fados! If they're flying from Nigeria to Turkey (Lagos to Istanbul), i do not think they have to fly with Turkish Airlines on a MUST. But base on the Transit Visa granted, i can't dispute with flying from Istanbul to Ercan with Turkish Airlines because i'll be flying with them as well from Istanbul to Ercan. So that's what i think concerning the issue.

Thanks!!!
fados4sure:
Yes because, you have a Turkish transit visa. Remember, you don't have visa yet on North Cyprus.
Re: North Cyprus by Fernandez88: 7:10am On Feb 01, 2013
Hi WIP!!!
I sent you a mail to skull4una@gmail.com but i am yet to receive your responds. Please respond to my questions.

Thanks!!!

wip7:

NO, it must not be Turkish Airline, you can fly other Airlines like Egypt, Emirate, Qatar, Ethiopia, British air, Royal air Maroc. All these Airlines stop at Turkey and they have agreement with other Airlines like pegasus, Atlasjet, Onur Air that transit the passenger to Cyprus without additional fees. Your transit visa takes you down to Cyprus on any of these Airlines and also you must be handy with your Admission letter and confirmation letter.

Turkish Airline is most suitable for first time travellers as the passenger only have one stop over in Turkey and connect to Ercan with Another Turkish Airline and the baggage capacity seems highest and also Turkish airline will board you without Transit visa (that is if people in MMA allows you enter) but other Airlines need you to show them your transit visa.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:05am On Feb 01, 2013
Fernandez88: Hi WIP!!!
I sent you a mail to skull4una@gmail.com but i am yet to receive your responds. Please respond to my questions.
Thanks!!!

You have sent email to me twice and i have replied you via your BB.The first time i replied when i received your embassy issues and then when you informed you wish to travel on certain date. I guessed your BB dont recieve replies from Abroad. anyway my answer was YES
Re: North Cyprus by Fernandez88: 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ok! Thanks sir, but to be sincere! I did not receive any responds from you sir!!!
wip7:

You have sent email to me twice and i have replied you via your BB.The first time i replied when i received your embassy issues and then when you informed you wish to travel on certain date. I guessed your BB dont recieve replies from Abroad. anyway my answer was YES
Re: North Cyprus by Fernandez88: 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2013
Hello EMU current students!!!

Pls i'll like you guyz to lay more emphasis on EMU newly admitted students for this spring 2013 intake on what to bring to school or what to include in their luggages. The question may sounds funny but it's all about educating those that are coming to the university and N.C at large for the first time.

Thanks!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (356)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.