Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige (17049 Views)

The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS / Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi / Anambra Governorship Election 2017: Ngige Body Language Scatters APC Gladiators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 13, 2016
Ngige went to Ananmbra recently with VP Osinbajo/Osunbade to beg Obianor to join the APC.....they failed. Now Ngige has resorted to bullying. I don't wish Ngige good luck,I wish him "buhari".

1 Like

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by hexy40: 8:12am On Dec 13, 2016
loopmangoat:
I don't like the uba brothers(Chris and andy) for their role in dragging anambra backwards but I will rather vote them than any apc candidate no matter how good they are
Apshit anambra is out of your reach
You can only rule anambra in dreamland
hahaha vote APC and things will be worse, vote uba and we will probably be sold into slavery

1 Like

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by bishopkay: 8:12am On Dec 13, 2016
Babatundecash:
you guys are back again....are you not tired of wailing? Our brothers from Jew said more than this in Rivers until Amaechi the lion of ubima snatch a whole senatorial district from the claw of wiked wike.....Amaechi did not only stop there,He also proceed by making sure APC win both the state and federal constituency seat within his strong hold......I don't think Anambra Hate Apc do way Rivers do and still yet APC did well.

U go about rambling about how APC snatched a senatorial zone from PDP at Rivers state like they could do it normally. Even the staunchest Apc supporting pig knows were that election free and fair, without FG interference, They would have gone empty handed again.

From Amaechi's utterances and that of his failed colleagues, one would have thought it would have been a clean sweep for the APC; but not to worry...he that gathers ant infested firewood shouldn't lament the visit of the Lizards. APC came into power on a platform of a slightly fair and just electoral system but since they want to destroy it and take us back to Obasanjo's regime, we shall play the game together!

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by WATCHOVER(m): 8:13am On Dec 13, 2016
APC tactics of winning election have been discovered already by oppositions. I see APC loosing this time around and even in court.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by rickyrex(m): 8:13am On Dec 13, 2016
Go tell NGIGE that he should watch the way his wife and children will vote for obiano come 2019 still siting on the same political party. Your apc counterpart in anambra will also fail you come 2019. Rochas was only fortunate to have won the second term using apc go check his result with emeka ihedioha it was a slit margin... NO apc will ever rule 2019 I bet you this

5 Likes

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by whiskystan: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2016
zendy:
APC has no chance not only in Anambra, they have no chance in Igbo land. Imo state are tired of APC and Okorocha and cant wait to kick them out in 2019.

If it were not for the Biafran issue and Obianos ignorant attitude towards IPOB, he would have had a landslide.

Obiano is not ignorant of Biafra issue remember he was the first south eastern Governor that did a mass funeral ceremony ƒøя the dead Biafran soldiers he only advice them they should pursue their course in a peaceful way thats s all.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Vince09: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2016
Do not be deceived Anambra is unique because it is known the have natural hatred for apc. u think the 100% pdp got during the presidential elections was a fluke... No my people.. They would never vote for apc even if obino go there that I promise you... Plus directly or indirectly Anambra has its own electoral college which critically examine each candidate.. I know the Catholic bishop is in that college and some intellectual so before the election who ever these people support indirectly wins(religion is big here) ... Apc will never win Anambra if people decides to leave their shops and vote

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Xano(m): 8:16am On Dec 13, 2016
Interesting

Some youths may have decided not to vote, but the thought of you Mr Ngige and APC in Anambra, would ignite desire of them to come out, vote and defend their votes.

Minister, you don't facilitate growth in Anambra, you think you can defeat a willing and working Governor. That's naïve.

In your LGA, your people don't like you. You have sycophants, who would gladly take your money and feed themselves.

Another thing that may be ignited in Anambra election is Biafra. This seems to unify majority of the state against Buhari, extension to you Mr Ngige.

5 Likes

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by nonsobaba: 8:17am On Dec 13, 2016
signz:
It's possible.

Anambra is not rivers where voters are not intimidated by security men.

Also Obiano is not a rugged man.

APC will rig out Obiano and out rig the PDP ofcourse.
So for ur mind, na only APC and PDP sabi rig?

1 Like

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:17am On Dec 13, 2016
Mr Minister, do you really believe within you that APC will develop Anambra state more than the previous and present APGA administrations? Look around you. See how you people have messed up Nigeria. And you want to mess up Anambra too. God forbid.
We know the resources at your disposal so be prepared to kill those you will also mourn because many people will resist any attempt to hijack the election.
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2016
Welcome to Nigeria where people care about the party name than the party representative?
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by loopmangoat(m): 8:23am On Dec 13, 2016
hexy40:
hahaha vote APC and things will be worse, vote uba and we will probably be sold into slavery
I am only illustrating my level of hatred for the apc

1 Like

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by bashydemy(m): 8:23am On Dec 13, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
grin

By using 10,000 policemen, 6000 soldiers and DSS to rig the election and snatch results sheets and ballot papers like they did in Rivers and Edo State.

Thunder fire Ngige.

You just proof how daft you are, Please how did PDP win those seats if you say 10,000 Policement, 6000 Soldiers and DSS are in River to rig election then how did PDP win? Common sense is not common boy.
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by kinibigdeal(m): 8:24am On Dec 13, 2016
Anambra had better brace up for massive rigging. I guess they all saw what happened in rivers, edo and ondo state. Apc is never talking about votes but the use of INEC and the security
Ganiyat72:
Even shakur stand a better chance of winning an election in the blessed land of anambra state than the evil APC.

APC is Anatema in anambra state
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 13, 2016
with rigging abi?
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by kinibigdeal(m): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2016
Obiano should join Markarfi faction of PDP
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by kinibigdeal(m): 8:28am On Dec 13, 2016
PDP never did all that slowpoke! Did you see any video evidence like the one we are seeing now. It was all propaganda to get to power. And precise Mr. Zombie, if PDP did all that as claimed, i thought APC said they will CHANGE all that and move nigeria forward. You are part of those Wole Soyinka and Kemi Omololu called illiterate
bashydemy:

You just proof how daft you are, Please how did PDP win those seats if you say 10,000 Policement, 6000 Soldiers and DSS are in River to rig election then how did PDP win? Common sense is not common boy.
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by freeze001(f): 8:31am On Dec 13, 2016
Hehehe...I just love Anambra.

Ngige knows how popular and loved he was as a governor of the state. He also knows that he became a pariah the moment he joined APC. That's why he lost Senatorial election. Obiano also knows that d same treatment awaits him if he attempts to decamp, unless he doesn't want a second term and doesn't know how to say it then he may act it out by joining APC.

Even KOWA and Fresh Democratic Party (FDP) will score more votes than APC if APGA and PDP choose not to field candidates. That is the stark reality of Anambra state.

4 Likes

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by bashydemy(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2016
loopmangoat:
I don't like the uba brothers(Chris and andy) for their role in dragging anambra backwards but I will rather vote them than any apc candidate no matter how good they are
Apshit anambra is out of your reach
You can only rule anambra in dreamland

One of the problem why your region cannot actualize your Biafra struggle..

The bold up there alone shows how backward your region are, They are preaching politics of hates...

You know the Uba's are not good but you will rather vote them against any APC candidates...

Contunu
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Armstrong34(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2016
Now d fool has startin ranting like the frustrated Lion of Ubima...... Go and ask amaechi wat turned on him after all his toothless braggingscheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by ndosorry: 8:35am On Dec 13, 2016
I thank Ngige for this EXPO. It is now APGA's choice to brace up. Ahead Ahead Ndi Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by jamace(m): 8:38am On Dec 13, 2016
Ngige should tell Anambrarians what dividends APC is providing that will entice Anambrarians to APC rather than the trash he is spewing there.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by bashydemy(m): 8:39am On Dec 13, 2016
kinibigdeal:
PDP never did all that slowpoke! Did you see any video evidence like the one we are seeing now. It was all propaganda to get to power. And precise Mr. Zombie, if PDP did all that as claimed, i thought APC said they will CHANGE all that and move nigeria forward. You are part of those Wole Soyinka and Kemi Omololu called illiterate
Obiano should join Markarfi faction of PDPObiano should join Markarfi faction of PDP

I doubt if you read or understand what you quote... well typical of wailer.
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by nonsobaba: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2016
kinibigdeal:
As far as governorship election is concerned, PDP stands no chance in anambra state. By the time Chris Uba/Oguebego faction unveil their own candidate for the election with court orders as back up, you will understand how dead PDP is in anambra state. Their saving grace has been federal might, which is no more. This election is a straight fight between APGA and APC.
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Topaz16: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2016
momentarylapse:

Won't this man focus on improving our labour laws, creating jobs and looking after the welfare and interests of nigerian workers?

Who cares who sweeps obiano out? Is that your job?

Seriously that should be his priority and focus . ...Are the Anambra people complaning of Obiano's govt?
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by kcnwaigbo: 8:45am On Dec 13, 2016
nonsobaba:
As far as governorship election is concerned, PDP stands no chance in anambra state. By the time Chris Uba/Oguebego faction unveil their own candidate for the election with court orders as back up, you will understand how dead PDP is in anambra state. Their saving grace has been federal might, which is no more. This election is a straight fight between APGA and APC.
APC ke? APC will not even make it to runners up
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by backtosender: 8:47am On Dec 13, 2016
That day snow will rather fall in Anambra

1 Like

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 13, 2016
Ndi anambra, Ndi igbo kwenu!
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by sammhi(m): 8:51am On Dec 13, 2016
eyeview:
Apc will never tell you how they plan to bring development to the people.
All you hear them do is attack the person of their opponents and boast on how they will sieze power. But never about the people
Best quote of the day .
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by sammhi(m): 8:57am On Dec 13, 2016
bashydemy:

Without those ballot snatching mops and soldiers , Yhey won't even win one seat. They knew they can't overpower the state with just 10,000 men so they concentrated on one region .
If Magnus Abe won fairly, why is he afraid and guarded by soldiers ? Those hundred of thousands that voted him would have protected him now
See Sekibo working freely . Why is he hiding ?
This is pure common sense .
If the Rivers election was free and fair , why would people including the governor lay siege to INEC collar on Centre ?

1 Like

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by kinibigdeal(m): 8:58am On Dec 13, 2016
I guess you didnt either Zombie
bashydemy:

I doubt if you read or understand what you quote... well typical of wailer.
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by jonyima: 8:59am On Dec 13, 2016
they can only win by rigging.

i am sorry for this country and the present Govt led by Buhari is a fraud.

Look what happened in River state re run, it is shame for a Govt that said they are fighting corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rare History; Between Afonja And Alaafin Aole And The Curse On Yoruba (picture) / Ten Months After Inauguration, Osun Governor Appoints Commissioners / Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.