Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige (17051 Views)

The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS / Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi / Anambra Governorship Election 2017: Ngige Body Language Scatters APC Gladiators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by kinibigdeal(m): 9:01am On Dec 13, 2016
Because nothing good can come out of APC except lies, rigging, herdsmen, corruption, suicide, assasination, recession etc
bashydemy:

One of the problem why your region cannot actualize your Biafra struggle..

The bold up there alone shows how backward your region are, They are preaching politics of hates...

You know the Uba's are not good but you will rather vote them against any APC candidates...

Contunu

1 Like

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 13, 2016
Doug07034780891:
They are even begging the high flying technocratic Obiano to join them in their demonic party. cheesy

Anambra is a very unique and important state that's why the state is led by a unique and special party that is in tune with the 21st century development and advancement.

GOD BLESS the United States of Anambra- the light of the entire black race...
ritualists state my fat ass....good for nothing state...Anambra is just a LGA
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by nonsobaba: 9:03am On Dec 13, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

APC ke? APC will not even make it to runners up
I am saying that the usual infighting in Anambra PDP will rear its ugly head again and the clearly partisan INEC will not hesitate to take sides with the faction that it sees as posing little or no challenge to their APC candidate. And with an ever-stubborn Chris Ubah as willing tool, expect the PDP to have its actual candidate a few days to the election. Yes, federal might will not be enough to see APC win a hardcore Igbo state like anambra but it will assist them to displace PDP as the main opposition party in the state.
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Abagworo(m): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2016
Without joining APC Obiano will not get a 2nd tenure. His political opponents are mightier than him and he needs federal might to outsmart them.
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by drnoel: 9:08am On Dec 13, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
grin

By using 10,000 policemen, 6000 soldiers and DSS to rig the election and snatch results sheets and ballot papers like they did in Rivers and Edo State.

Thunder fire Ngige.

They could accomplish that in Edo which is south west but didnt they try in PH. South south resisted them, now they are besting their chest and pointing fingers at a southeasten state. These people have guts. Anyway it was that vile snake Rochas that gave them such reason. They can try but if the southeast allows it then it will be the beginning to the end.
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Doug07034780891(m): 9:09am On Dec 13, 2016
Kasyn Paulsyn Ogenyi how far with the new results so far? We are making sure you never graduate from UNN. Your matter is being taken personal to make sure you commit suicide then we shall leave you.. cheesy

[s]
Enuguboy4nsk:

ritualists state my fat ass....good for nothing state...Anambra is just a LGA
[/s]

1 Like

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Doug07034780891(m): 9:12am On Dec 13, 2016
Bastard get lost. You think Anambra is your hopeless and useless Imo state where 85% of them are poor. Just by dashing them salt and rice they will vote out their conscience.

[s]
Abagworo:
Without joining APC Obiano will not get a 2nd tenure. His political opponents are mightier than him and he needs federal might to outsmart them.
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by nonsobaba: 9:15am On Dec 13, 2016
Abagworo:
Specifically, which opponents, if I may ask?
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by skyfada: 9:15am On Dec 13, 2016
Ngige u lie. Is impossible. APC will come 3rd as usual
miikyphil:
The Minister of Labour and Employment, Senator Chris Ngige, on Monday asked Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State to start writing his handover notes.
Ngige, who spoke at a press conference in Awka, the Anambra State capital, said the APC would contest the governorship election in the state fully and effectively.
He said the only thing that would save Obiano in that election was to join the APC.
He said if he failed to do so, the APC would sweep Obiano and his All Progressives Grand Alliance into the abyss.
The minister said, “We are going to contest that election fully, effectively, with all the resources at our disposal. And I can tell you without any fear of contradiction that Anambra will be an APC state.”
Ngige, who said he would not contest the 2017 governorship election of the state because of his national engagement, said he would work to ensure the success and victory of his party in the election.
He said nobody should be deceived that the APC had not begun any form of campaign for the purpose of the election.
He said, “I have a PhD in Anambra politics. I will elaborate this with two examples. In 2010, I vied for the governorship of Anambra State, which took place in February. We were then in AC and we did not make any noise in the state until four to five months to that election. But we were quietly building our structures and putting things in the right places.
“The good thing is that many people are showing enthusiasm to become members of the APC. The door is also open for the incumbent governor. There are four factions in APGA now and out of these, he belongs to one faction and that faction cannot deliver the governorship for him.
“I have told him that and I did not mince words. Though he has not requested to join the APC, we are telling him that he is welcome to our fold because that will be his only saviour.”
Reacting via the telephone, the Senior Special Assistant to Obiano on Media and Publicity, Mr. James Eze, said Ngige was daydreaming.
He said, “Those who are not guided by history will continue to stumble on the same stone. the APC has no stronghold in Anambra State. It has no structure and party loyalty.
“The APC does not exist in Anambra State. It will take Ngige donkey’s years to plant the APC in Anambra State. So Ngige’s effort is comparable to someone who wants to plant flowers in the Sahara desert. It’s an exercise in futility,” Obiano’s aide stated.

http://punchng.com/apc-will-sweep-obiano-2017-ngige/
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by bashydemy(m): 9:17am On Dec 13, 2016
sammhi:

Without those ballot snatching mops and soldiers , Yhey won't even win one seat. They knew they can't overpower the state with just 10,000 men so they concentrated on one region .
If Magnus Abe won fairly, why is he afraid and guarded by soldiers ? Those hundred of thousands that voted him would have protected him now
See Sekibo working freely . Why is he hiding ?
This is pure common sense .
If the Rivers election was free and fair , why would people including the governor lay siege to INEC collar on Centre ?

Any video of police snatching ballot? Everyone know River state is such a deadly states, The only state that kill during election that's why they provide security for the state....
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Ddy(m): 9:18am On Dec 13, 2016
Babatundecash:
you guys are back again....are you not tired of wailing? Our brothers from Jew said more than this in Rivers until Amaechi the lion of ubima snatch a whole senatorial district from the claw of wiked wike.....Amaechi did not only stop there,He also proceed by making sure APC win both the state and federal constituency seat within his strong hold......I don't think Anambra Hate Apc do way Rivers do and still yet APC did well.

Do u listen to news with ur ears at all or with ur Anus?
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by mikehenrymp2(m): 9:18am On Dec 13, 2016
Babatundecash:
you guys are back again....are you not tired of wailing? Our brothers from Jew said more than this in Rivers until Amaechi the lion of ubima snatch a whole senatorial district from the claw of wiked wike.....Amaechi did not only stop there,He also proceed by making sure APC win both the state and federal constituency seat within his strong hold......I don't think Anambra Hate Apc do way Rivers do and still yet APC did well.

I'm very sure you are not from/stays in Anambra. I said in a free and fair contest not with uniform thugs/federal might and massive rigging...that of rivers atleast there were 2 or more L.G ( in Magnus Abe's constituency) that were royal to apc but here in Anambra not even a village...even AD party stands a better chance to Apc. Moreover If Ngige is very confident apc will win, He should contest and stop begging Obiano to join apc... Abi Ngige no wan be Governor again
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by OBAFEMIawolowo: 9:21am On Dec 13, 2016
ApC doesn't exist in anambra, abia and Enugu, the opposition parties are PDP and APGA respectively

1 Like

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by loopmangoat(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2016
bashydemy:

One of the problem why your region cannot actualize your Biafra struggle..

The bold up there alone shows how backward your region are, They are preaching politics of hates...

You know the Uba's are not good but you will rather vote them against any APC candidates...

Contunu

Apshit is not a political party but a useless cult
Anyone that becomes a member starts behaving foolishly
My imo brothers elected okoroawusa in 2011
Okorocha came as a saint an accomplished person had the best intentions even in his first year in office he performed but the day he joined apshit his life took a turn for the worse
Imo state is the most indebted state in the south east with nothing to show for the accumulated debts
Imo state roads are unmotorable the streets of owerre are dirty imo people are wishing death on okoroawusa as i am typing this post
Then comes ngige
When fashole deported some igbos from lagos ngige supported fasholas action
Unfortunately ngige paid dearly for his betrayal
I can go on and on but I believe you will be satisfied by my post

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by bashydemy(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Because nothing good can come out of APC except lies, rigging, herdsmen, corruption, suicide, assasination, recession etc

Which of your states can stand Lagos in term of development? remember Lagos is an APC state.

Even Osun is better than most of your states in South East.
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Abagworo(m): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2016
nonsobaba:
Specifically, which opponents, if I may ask?

Peter Obi and whoever he will support. Nobody knows Anambra politics today like Peter Obi and whoever he lends his support has 70% chances of winning. To scuttle his influence needs belonging to or being affiliated with the ruling party. If Obiano falls out with APC he becomes an easy ride.
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Doug07034780891(m): 9:26am On Dec 13, 2016
Take your rubbish talk elsewhere. We are not talking about the useless Imo state here..

[s]
Abagworo:

Peter Obi and whoever he will support. Nobody knows Anambra politics today like Peter Obi and whoever he lends his support has 70% chances of winning. To scuttle his influence needs belonging to or being affiliated with the ruling party. If Obiano falls out with APC he becomes an easy ride.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Allsouls: 9:27am On Dec 13, 2016
APC led gov. under Buhari is not and can never be a better alternative.
Ngige is a thief, he stole somebody's mandate with help of obasanjo & co.
Ngige & co can never win any governor sit in SE.
They will lose IMO state.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Abagworo(m): 9:28am On Dec 13, 2016
loopmangoat:

Okorocha came as a saint an accomplished person had the best intentions even in his first year in office he performed but the day he joined apshit his life took a turn for the worse
Imo state is the most indebted state in the south east with nothing to show for the accumulated debts
Imo state roads are unmotorable the streets of owerre are dirty imo people are wishing death on okoroawusa as i am typing this post

Why is it that instead of facing issues being discussed you guys look for a way to peddle falsehood against Imo State? FYI imo State is the fastest developing State in Nigeria today and no Governor in the history of Igboland has achieved 1/3rd of what Okorocha will leave as a legacy in 2019. Visit Imo State today and your jealousy will increase a hundred fold.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by bashydemy(m): 9:28am On Dec 13, 2016
loopmangoat:

Apshit is not a political party but a useless cult
Anyone that becomes a member starts behaving foolishly
Then comes ngige
When fashole deported some igbos from lagos ngige supported fasholas action
Unfortunately ngige paid dearly for his betrayal
I can go on and on but I believe you will be satisfied by my post

LOL Okorocha remain best Governor in Imo..

Name of state in SE that can stand Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, etc in term of development....
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by kinibigdeal(m): 9:29am On Dec 13, 2016
APC supporters are so dumb head. Lagos have been performing far back under AD (Pa. Jakande). At that time they even loan money out. Till date, Pa. Jakande structure is still what we are enjoying in Lagos. Aside Lagos, what is happening to other APC state and the federal?
bashydemy:

Which of your states can stand Lagos in term of development? remember Lagos is an APC state.

Even Osun is better than most of your states in South East.
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by OBAFEMIawolowo: 9:30am On Dec 13, 2016
Allsouls:
APC led gov. under Buhari is not and can never be a better alternative.
Ngige is a thief, he stole somebody's mandate with help of obasanjo & co.
Ngige & co can never win any governor sit in SE.
They will lose IMO state.
most Igbo APC members are serial losers in SE, the likes of Ogbonnaya onu, Orji uzor kalu and ngige. They have lost several elections
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Doug07034780891(m): 9:35am On Dec 13, 2016
Shut up there this fool. Imo state is the least presently in the SE and Okorocha happened to be the least performing as well. Even Okorocha confirmed it too.

Nobody is ever jealous of your useless Imo state because there nothing to be jealous about except you that goes about enviously with your bad belle on anything that concerns Abambra. Smell the coffee old hag.. cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

Why is it that instead of facing issues being discussed you guys look for a way to peddle falsehood against Imo State? FYI imo State is the fastest developing State in Nigeria today and no Governor in the history of Igboland has achieved 1/3rd of what Okorocha will leave as a legacy in 2019. Visit Imo State today and your jealousy will increase a hundred fold.
[/s]

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by nwakibie3(m): 9:38am On Dec 13, 2016
Ngige ana akogheri. hahahahahahahahahaha abeg make i laff oooooo.
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Catastrophe1: 9:38am On Dec 13, 2016
We are coming home in mass next year. Ngige should bring his army. We are ready to fight and defend our votes if need be. Anambras state is not Edo or Osun.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Catastrophe1: 9:40am On Dec 13, 2016
We are coming home in mass next year. Ngige should bring his army. We are ready to fight and defend our votes if need be. Anambras state is not Edo or Osun..
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by bashydemy(m): 9:44am On Dec 13, 2016
kinibigdeal:
APC supporters are so dumb head. Lagos have been performing far back under AD (Pa. Jakande). At that time they even loan money out. Till date, Pa. Jakande structure is still what we are enjoying in Lagos. Aside Lagos, what is happening to other APC state and the federal?

Who is dumb here? you mean Jakande was Governor under AD? you really need to be slapped.

This is typical of wailers, They just hear something from their paymasters and yarn on Nairaland without even using their brain...

The first and last AD Governor in Lagos is Tinubu.

Between 2011 and 2015 all South West states under ACN and now APC are doing fine before Ineffectual Baboon brought us into recession..

Check out Ogun, Oyo, Osun Ekiti etc....

also check Edo and Imo state. We will get out of recession soon and you will see..

Well no wonder your people are running to South West that's why your region did not develop.
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by nwakibie3(m): 9:44am On Dec 13, 2016
mikehenrymp2:
This ngige sef... Free and fair election apc will not get upto 1K votes in Anambra nomata who them project...I dnt think there is any state that hated apc the way Anambra do

if APC should see fourth position in anambra state election, then knw that APC rigged the election grin grin grin
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by yedidiah(m): 9:50am On Dec 13, 2016
is Ngige not tired of getting beat up? He was the governor with the least stance. When he was governor, even school kids could kidnap him for fun. He is just spewing trash
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Abagworo(m): 9:56am On Dec 13, 2016
nwakibie3:

if APC should see fourth position in anambra state election, then knw that APC rigged the election grin grin grin

Rigging is part of Nigerian election as enthroned by Nyesom Wike's election in 2015 and supreme court judgement affirming it.
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by nonsobaba: 9:57am On Dec 13, 2016
Abagworo:

It is clear that you know little of anambra politics other than what u read from propaganda blogs. When it comes to anambra PDP (Peter Obi's current party pending when he decamps again) he stands no chance against Chris Ubah or even Emeka Offor who have their own differing choices and priorities. Eselu Uga more especially, has vowed that PDP will not smell the governor's lodge Amawbia until the party at the national level give him due recognition as the leader of the party in anambra state and thus, the right to pick and install the party's governorship candidates for guber elections in the state.
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Doug07034780891(m): 9:59am On Dec 13, 2016
Trash, the same way your abo.ki Okorocha rigged his useless self into your Imo state. cool

[s]
Abagworo:

Rigging is part of Nigerian election as enthroned by Nyesom Wike's election in 2015 and supreme court judgement affirming it.
[/s]

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa / EFCC Arraigns Jumoke Akinjide For N650m Fraud / Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.