Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! - Investment (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! (128011 Views)

Hotel Or University Hostel Blocks Which Is Wiser To Invest In? / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by omohayek: 9:30am On Dec 13, 2016
I can't believe that there are so many people desperate and stupid enough not to see this move for what it is: clear evidence that the MMM pyramid scheme has crashed.

Why else would it have been necessary to increase the promised payout to 50% recently, if not to entice a few more greedy fools before packing up shop for good?

Seeing as the money going into the system wasn't being invested in any productive enterprise, where exactly was the 30% monthly profit supposed to be coming from? Or do you MMM cultists really believe that profits can be invented out of thin air?

Let's face it, the only reason why so many greedy suckers fell for this scheme is that most Nigerians didn't pay attention in their secondary school mathematics classes. It only takes a few simple calculations to see that any scheme promising exponential growth of 30% a month would soon need more new incoming cash to sustain it than there exists in the entire world. A little more attention to your school teachers would also have told you that in any scheme based on exponential growth, more than half of participants are guaranteed to lose their money when the inevitable collapse happens!

I feel no sympathy for those who fell for this obvious scam and are now suffering hypertension. We warned you all several times over the past few months, and you either insulted us or told us to mind our business. Now is the time for us to return the favor and laugh at you for being so greedy and stupid.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by trevolady(f): 9:30am On Dec 13, 2016
Ritzychic:
not true. I was rematched today

I hope the person pays you, we ar in the same shoe embarassed
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by onatisi(m): 9:30am On Dec 13, 2016
Hollyb:
hahahahahaha, I can't just but laugh at this. am sorry op
This happened in 2007 ooo. And up till now it is still like a dream,not because of the money I lost but because of the way and manner the whole thing was packaged. It was later I chatted with some Malaysians and they told me that the whole thing was setup in Malaysians and the it was the Europeans that lost most,some invested 10k dollars in it. Since then anytime I hear or see any of these scheme ,I always talk to myself aloud " onatisi remember deal2join".

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by yorke1: 9:30am On Dec 13, 2016
I blame Buhari for what is happening.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by ewosk: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2016
My only painment na the winch when upload fake teller for me since last month undecided undecided undecided undecided

i nor come fit withdraw for the whole of November sad sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by UjSizzle(f): 9:31am On Dec 13, 2016
No need to panic. Anyone who bothered to study the system will already be aware that accounts will be frozen in December to be reopened to January. But of course people just put their money in silly-sweet schemes, get blinded by all that money, and forget to do their homework.
Don't worry, you'll most likely get your money next month. Doubt MMM is crashing now.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Kebabs(m): 9:32am On Dec 13, 2016
It's good to take risks.. Smart risks. MMM is a dumb risk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by nanya124(m): 9:32am On Dec 13, 2016
Some days ago,I heard MMM Nigeria has about 3 million participants out of over 170million population Nigeria has. Does it mean that MMM Nigeria has already grown to its peak?
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by SilaV: 9:32am On Dec 13, 2016
I sincerely do not want MMM to crash; not because I have any money in it, but I believe it has helped a couple of guys that joined early in some ways.The ONLY WAY MMM can bounce back is to use this technique that one of the similar communities is using.The technique is that you MUST PH for the SECOND TIME before being allowed to GH for your first PH ;and this second PH you are to make must not be less than the first PH you made. With this system in place, there will always be money available for every potential participant that will want to GH. Also, there won't be anything like people making panicking withdrawal because there is the trust that the last person that GHep also has money relaunched into the system.What this means is that anyone that feels like withdrawing his/her membership will still leave money into the system to cater for those that are to GH.I believe if MMM can implement this, the system will be on ground for a very long time.The only sacrifice those whose money is frozen now is to provide another help get in order to get their money back and let the system continues.If this is not done, no sane person will provide the help you need in January because it is evident that you will run away after being able to "survive" the heat.The Guilders and managers of MMM should take note of this information and implement it if they want a sustainable system next year.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by haibe(m): 9:32am On Dec 13, 2016
sleeknick:
I'm not understanding... What is ph., mmm, gh, marvros,?
Infact una fada
the thing tire me
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by prime5052(m): 9:32am On Dec 13, 2016
Culin:

MMM participant of the year well done. They said all confirmed mavros will be froozen. Even the withdrawable that has already turned green. This means that it is not the normal froozen that your mavro becomes after you just paid.
Yea,it's all frozen but its still growing grin i can wait till next yr tongue grin
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by mavinc4u(f): 9:32am On Dec 13, 2016
I hope the kind of traffic this thread is generating will not crash nairaland

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Kebabs(m): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2016
Pls sweetheart, when is it gonn crash?
UjSizzle:
No need to panic. Anyone who bothered to study the system will already be aware that accounts are frozen in December to be reopened to January. But of course people just put their money in silly-sweet schemes, get blinded by all that money, and forget to do their homework.
Don't worry, you'll get your money next month, MMM isn't crashing now.

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by AKswift: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2016
I foresee a 'run' on MMM come next year. I am still trying to understand the rationale of asking everyone to GH on the same date; the world's biggest finance house would go down if it asks her depositors to withdrawal their funds same day. With this news, the scheme's participants, new and old, would be skeptical of the program. Well, there is a clause that reads: ..participate with your spare fund, I want to believe this is(was) taken into consideration...

I watch closely to see how it unfolds next year.....The sustenance of MMM hinges on her participants!

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by otokx(m): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2016
AKswift:
I foresee a 'run' on MMM come next year. I am still trying to understand the rationale of asking everyone to GH on the same date; the world's biggest finance house would go down if it asks her depositors to withdrawal their funds same day. With this news, the scheme's participants, new and old, would be skeptical of the program. Well, there is a clause that reads: ..participate with your spare fund; I want to believe this is(was) taken into consideration by those involved!

frozen - keep that in mind.

from January 12 on whenever they choose to restart, the time will start counting so if you were on 29 days today then on January 12 you will still be on 29 days then the weekend kicks in and so its staggered for those who will GH. PH will be instantaneous so hopefully the system will reinvent itself.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Hollyb(f): 9:34am On Dec 13, 2016
onatisi:

This happened in 2007 ooo. And up till now it is still like a dream,not because of the money I lost but because of the way and manner the whole thing was packaged. It was later I chatted with some Malaysians and they told me that the whole thing was setup in Malaysians and the it was the Europeans that lost most,some invested 10k dollars in it. Since then anytime I hear or see any of these scheme ,I always talk to myself aloud " onatisi remember deal2join".
I understand you. what cracked me up was the part where u said u still check up the site to see if they are back

8 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by stephnie44(f): 9:34am On Dec 13, 2016
Aburi001:
And 2 of my friends just invested #1 million naira each 29 days ago.....Omo see Gobe! shocked shocked shocked
can u imagine
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by ameezy(m): 9:34am On Dec 13, 2016
grin grin grin
Oyeeehh
Person money cheesy
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by adefizzy(m): 9:34am On Dec 13, 2016
UjSizzle:
No need to panic. Anyone who bothered to study the system will already be aware that accounts will be frozen in December to be reopened to January. But of course people just put their money in silly-sweet schemes, get blinded by all that money, and forget to do their homework.
Don't worry, you'll most likely get your money next month. Doubt MMM is crashing now.

We that know know, those that are panicking should calm down. Everything will back to normal next month
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by davidodiba(m): 9:34am On Dec 13, 2016
Calm people. Things are working out.MMM can only get stronger and better

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by dmcdad: 9:35am On Dec 13, 2016
ollah1:

U sef dey here. Send my own cut oo
I dey ooo bruv, but i dey do am with sense. Not like alot of peeps wey dey use their last card.cheesy
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by trevolady(f): 9:35am On Dec 13, 2016
jollymizzle:
Lmao my friend told me his banker wife told him she was going to vet all the work done by the junior officers today because a lot of mistakes are likely to happen today with pple being absent minded. My neighbor exhibited that already by almost running two pple over . but seriously Everybody should be vigilant. Some mistakes are likely to happen

I pray i wont pieces customer fabric today grin
Not funny abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Chinachriss(m): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2016
KnightOfLaif:
As MMM don decide to freeze accounts, way still dey for this Xmas. Ultimate cycler is the way.

We are regrouping ourselves.

Join our whatsapp group for more info. Limited space.

Add up. 08171782262
Add me up 08106337465
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 13, 2016
sweetcrown:
New has started spreading that MMM NIGERIA has crashed.
*My advice to all participants,*
Don't let us leave the work to the Guiders alone, Our dear MMM has been our saviour from recession. At this time financial institutions might take it up to start creating panic, my advice at this point is to work with the admin's as one by maintaining our ground and campaign MMM coming back in January stronger and better. Let's convince people to PH to get the system healthier before JANUARY, my believe is that if MMM can survive this the financial institutions will be afraid of us and people will know the truth behind the unity of MMM.
Please don't let us panic or create fear in new or intending participant. Instead, let us hold ourself as one and support the admin's in making the system healthier.
*Remember that Sergey Mavrodi, Admins and the Guiders are not MMM, we all are MMM and let change the world together starting from Nigeria*
SWEETCROWN is my name, am an ordinary participant of MMM Nigeria.
can you convince without proofs?? If your bank holds your money for 30 days without payment, will you tell your sister or brother to come and put their money? Why do we live in delusion a lot

7 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by rusher14: 9:36am On Dec 13, 2016
Osama10:
Hmmmn.

You should see what it looks like now.
grin
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by eddiebomba(m): 9:37am On Dec 13, 2016
fratermathy:

Tell them jor.

Something that is clearly stated on all documentations of MMM online : PONZI SCHEME!

That tag is enough to run away but no, Nigerian youths are addicted to free money and they rationalize their stupidity with stuffs like "is it your money?, leave us alone, etc".

To all the gamblers and phantom investors here: we won't stop saying the truth. We can't force you to do anything or not with your money but we'll make sure that we sing our warning loud and clear and you can't force us to stop.

To show you how daft some of our youth are - they have smart phones, but theyre not smart; they don't have the sense to use those same phones to google the term Ponzi scheme .

What is a Ponzi scheme?

Who was the man named Ponzi?

They don't ask those questions; all they know is that "abeg forget dat thing, MMM is real, dem dey pay, I'm making cool cash Mehn! "(in Boy Alinco slang)

Well, one really hopes the price they pay for their willful ignorance isn't too steep! cos I aint gonna have no sympathy for no-one who entered this fiasco blindly!

10 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by chinnyonwu(m): 9:37am On Dec 13, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Not only that my religion forbids it, my intuition forbids it too. Really i almost joined o, na God save my 20k with that yesterday holiday. cheesy

This whole thing is evil and it beats my imagination that you guys, despite reading the warning thereof still went ahead to get yourself in the mess.

Get ready to cry your ass out tongue
Pls shut the fork up. Your religion and intuition forbid it, yet you decided to do it but only got saved by Holiday.
You didnt know it was evil? Fooool?
It didn't beat your imagination when you decided to do it? Fooool?
You didnt see the warning and still decided to go ahead? Foool?
What gives you the confidence to criticize victims? Fool?
May Sango strike your nyash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by UjSizzle(f): 9:38am On Dec 13, 2016
Kebabs:
Pls sweetheart, when is it gonn crash?
You don see oracle na grin
I don't know if/when it will crash. All I know is that a December account freeze is not unusual. I don't even participate in this thing, yet I have better information than active participants. You folks need to ask questions more before dipping both feet.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by obayaya(m): 9:38am On Dec 13, 2016
UjSizzle:

Don't get it twisted...

MMM has just crashed for good...

5 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Abee79(m): 9:39am On Dec 13, 2016
Eventually, EVERY Ponzi scheme collapses in on itself, regardless of the packaging they give it lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Whitemoney: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2016
My 1.7 million, oh why why.. I don't believe
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by DJMCOTTY(m): 9:39am On Dec 13, 2016
The comments though, .... its like I am in a science class where I dont understand the terms.."GH,PH,MAVORDRI,GHW, BRT,NTA,AIT undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.