Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! (127738 Views)

Hotel Or University Hostel Blocks Which Is Wiser To Invest In? / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by jollymizzle(m): 8:54am On Dec 13, 2016
You don't need a crystal ball to know something isn't right with the world. A participating friend stopped by my place to discuss this crash and thankfully it was on a happy note as he had already withdrawn his 'investement'. While outside I, could 'feel' the signs that things had gone wrong for some pple. One of my neighbors almost ran two pple over. While another neighbor of mine didn't even reply my greetings. None smiled at me. Even as pple reassure each other here that the crash is temporary my advice is anyone who has some amount invested should move on. It was a given that it would crash

9 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by alizma: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2016
Basi123:
This break is a "cut the hand and save the body" policy... Initiated by MMM. I was sad previously, then I understood finally. We'll all agree that the rate at which money would be extracted by millions of participants this December would be way to much... That's why the increase the mavro, from 30 to 50%.
Apparently, the rate of help provided was inversely proportional to the expected estimation. So, they pause was necessary.
Why do u feel ultimate cycler couldn't cope, and had to melt down for a while, as they said.
The same would have occurred to MMM dis yuletide and hence the pause was necessary.
Am no guider, just a regular dude who wanted to cash out his thousands today.. Let's just stay optimistic.
I spoke to a guider too, he said the same. Don't panic, it'd be alright, come January.
sorry bro, do you know what Yoruba call Ode?
what you just put down is enough to tell you, if only you can reason deep, that the MMM is a pool of debt that will certainly crash even if not now. I thought they said the contribution is between member to member and MMM is not holding anyone's cash, if that is true and the 30% interest is real why should MMM prevent people from withdrawing what they "rightly" have?
what do we call a bank that tell it customers to stop withdrawal of their money until certain period? BANK IN DISTRESS
wake up! MMM IS IN DISTRESS

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by uwalakathankgod(m): 8:54am On Dec 13, 2016
chia my money oooii
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by HOMOTOYOSI10: 8:55am On Dec 13, 2016
dacool1:
Poorly constructed message. People don't know if he is referring to the old confirmed mavro or new. If it's the old ones then panic wave might crash the system
cheesy
to the fg I say thank you

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by demolaxl(m): 8:55am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by wristbangle: 8:56am On Dec 13, 2016
naijaboiy:
See traffic! shockedgringrin

Am telling u gringrin

3 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Rilwayne001: 8:56am On Dec 13, 2016
elfico:
O boy

If it resumes again by January, many people would quickly take their cash and become skeptical about it. The result is that supply dwindles and the whole thing implodes..

The bolded is exactly the truth. Whether or not it resumes in January the scheme will crash, for the rate at which people will flee from it will skyrocket. Those expecting to get help by then will wait tire because no one will want to further take the risk of providing help.

The scheme crashed as soon as this news broke out.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by avadella(f): 8:56am On Dec 13, 2016
Nothing much
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 13, 2016
See traffic!!
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by badinfluence: 8:56am On Dec 13, 2016
What i think.. Mmm would be back, but that would be the beginning of the end. The faith of the participants would be increased, making them pump in more money. Then, boom... That's when it crashes..

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by markpenk: 8:56am On Dec 13, 2016
Unless a significant number of those GHing are actually pseudo identities created by the company itself and tied to a few ACCTS around the country thus making it easy for them to cash in big time. undecided. Same thing applies to those using bitcoins.

Just thinking out loud, didn't mean to alarm anyone.

epistleNow:
Please enlighten me if I ain't getting it.

Since MMM doesn't have a central account, those that run it can't run away with anyone money.

It's just that some people wouldn't get paid cause those to pay and all are being told to pause for now.

So MMM faithful shouldn't panic and cause a crash.

Views from an Observer and not a Participant

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Esther99(f): 8:57am On Dec 13, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

There's no such thing as "spare money".
says who? Just that you haven't reach that level
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Ayoemrys(m): 8:58am On Dec 13, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

No one is asking them not to pause mavro gh but they should have come clean. I saw it on their twitter that there would be gh pause during the christmas and new year period. Fee days ago, the admin announced that there wont be any pause and encourage members to participate. They enticed people with 20usd bonus. And now the story has changed.

The media is going to hijack everything. I believe they are very intelligent and know what will come their way. So they choose the media and Nigerians to do the killing by themselves. We will not blame them. People will point accusing finger on the media and government whike they run away
,why would they run away,are they the one hold your or any participants money,think well its for the participant benefit, your money is intact you will GH as soon as they unfreeze it,you are only giving the media power by doing this,don't panic,talk to your guider instead
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by prime5052(m): 8:58am On Dec 13, 2016
Culin:

mavros won't grow
Thats a lie,mavros will still keep growing

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 13, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

You are not seeing it.

They are taking the blames off their head and now putting it on Christmas, Government and Media
many won't see it... you are talking to a set of "greedy, unintelligent" folks. How did they come to know that many people will want to take money for xmas. It's supposed to be an investment as claimed, festive seasons, yuletides are not supposed to affect investment. Their claims are very illogical if you ask me. The worst part is they won't have new members because of this and would get worse.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by bikefab(m): 8:58am On Dec 13, 2016
Just imagine! First was ultimate cycler, now Mavro, and my money is hanging on both schemes. How I wan take buy my Christmas rice? I taya o.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 13, 2016
Get help worldwide is the best

Guiders drained mmm

Pm me to join wink

6 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Lamborghini(m): 9:00am On Dec 13, 2016
Rilwayne001:

The bolded is exactly the truth. Whether or not it resumes in January the scheme will crash, for the rate at which people will flee from it will skyrocket. Those expecting to get help by then will wait tire because no one will want to further take the risk of providing help.
The scheme crashed as soon as this news broke out.

Shut up!
Shut the fvck up!

We all know the reason for your bad belle is because u could not participate because your religion forbids it.
Stop wishing for peoples downfall OK?

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Rilwayne001: 9:01am On Dec 13, 2016
epistleNow:

It's just that some people wouldn't get paid cause those to pay and all are being told to pause for now.
[/i]

And do you think those people would ever want to pay again? In my opinion, i don't think so, because they have nothing to lose as a matter of fact.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by otokx(m): 9:01am On Dec 13, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Get help worldwide is the best

Guiders drained mmm

Pm me to join wink

They will join after January 12 so be patient.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by blaise01(m): 9:02am On Dec 13, 2016
gook:
So this means what actually?

One month from today or one month instead of 2 weeks freezing?
That's it. One month instead of 2 weeks freezing but people have decided to twist the info to mean, u can't get help even if u were 30days old and due. People should read meaning into messages before creating panic.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 13, 2016
otokx:

They will join after January 12 so be patient.
ok
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Lamborghini(m): 9:02am On Dec 13, 2016
Secrets11:
I can see that Seun and Co enjoys the spread of bad news to the public to create traffics for their own selfish reasons...Some days ago I posted an open letter from Mavrodi but that articles was closed right away...Now you see this and push it to the front page just to cause panic amongst the participants...This is stupid of whoever is responsible for FP materials....MMM is here to stay for good and it is helping a lot of youths that even you ( Seun n Co) can't help.

I think Mynd44 put this thread on front page. He even tried becaus he didnt twist the headlines, he told the truth that the thing was frozen for only one month.
Thank you mynd44 for considering us and telling the truth. Other mods would have said Mmm have crashed and run away with people money.
You are a good person.

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 13, 2016
MrMcJay:
Do you guys think that after this pause, more people are gonna put money in the MMM scheme? FYI, if it is ever unfrozen in January, withdrawals are going to be more than deposits and that is when the system collapses. All those commenting online now are desperately looking for how to pull their funds out.

MMM is dead, the burial is in January.
hehehehehe.... simple as this. Folks are comparing to Dec 2015. Was MMM this popular then? MMM was not even on NL 2015. It's dead already.

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:03am On Dec 13, 2016
wit d kind of comments am reading its Krystal clear DAT we have more envious ass-pained devils in human forms as Nigerian citizens.

haba! is it ur money? angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by ewosk: 9:03am On Dec 13, 2016
MMM is the Grinch that stole Christmas....

6 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by prime5052(m): 9:03am On Dec 13, 2016
jollymizzle:
You don't need a crystal ball to know something isn't right with the world. A participating friend stopped by my place to discuss this crash and thankfully it was on a happy note as he had already withdrawn his 'investement'. While outside I, could 'feel' the signs that things had gone wrong for some pple. One of my neighbors almost ran two pple over. While another neighbor of mine didn't even reply my greetings. None smiled at me. Even as pple reassure each other here that the crash is temporary my advice is anyone who has some amount invested should move on. It was a given that it would crash
It has not crashed,it happenes last year,it's just for the holiday break,those who provide help who are not matched today will not be matched untill next year,i don't see any reason to panic........except for some students who use their school fees tongue grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 13, 2016
We all woke up this morning to receive the news of “1 month freezing of all confirmed marvos”. This is quite unfortunate but a neccesary measure. However, this piece is my due research and opinion.
 What does “freezing of unconfirmed marvos” mean?
It means you won’t be allowed to GH for the period stipulated. However we can still PH.
 What is the implication of this?
It means that when we PH at this time we wont be merged because there will be no one Ghing. However, your will be credited with the resultant marvos of your PH. That is why you can see how much marvo you have but can’t GH it now.
 Why the freezing?
The freezing is necessary for the sustainabilty of the system. In the previous meetings Mr Andrew say SUSTAINABILTY AND STABILITY of the system is the focus in 2017. So to achieve these goals, it is pertinent that the system is protected.
It is a known fact that most participants PHed targeting the festive period to GH. Even me too did same, infact I PHed purposely to prepare for my wife’s delivery and the naming but in the face of this situation am still stead fast.
If we all GH heavily this festive season, we wont meet an MMM that is paying us in 2017 because there will be more GH than PH as participants wont PH more this time (therefore pause mode will be activated).
Also, the issues of fake POP, delay in response from CRO and moratoruim issue need time to be properly tackled. As all guiders know Mr Andrew said programmers are working to make these issues handled in 24hrs, which is good.
VARIOUS OPINIONS ….
1. Some people are of the opinion that we should have been informed but I say NO….
If we were informed the system will crash immediately because no matter how much Admin explains people will rush to GH and then stop PHing. This scenerio will crash MMM this Dec.

2. Some people say Guiders should have been the ones alone to be frozen. While this is a very good idea, I still wont agree…. The ratio of guiders to participant is 1:100. The number of guiders is less to the whole community. 1 guider manages a minimum of 10 people. The PH of these 10 people in most cases is more than what the guider will PH. In time of GH the system will pay the 10 DLs more than the guider.
Eg. To pay the guider the system will give him 30% of his marvos + 100% (referral bonus) = 130%
But if the system is to pay the DLs it will be 30% x 10 =300% Now which is bigger.
However, this might not be a perfect scenerio but it will give us an insight into the issue at hand.
Also, there is no way particpants should be frozen and then leave the guiders. No way!
3. Some people are of the opinion that it should have been next week….. I wont say I understand how you feel but this option is risky. If you look at the time frame of the freezing it about 2 weeks to the end of the year and 2 weeks to the beginnig of next week. They are deliberately avoiding the rush hour GHing for the festive season and rush hour GHing from lack of money in January. So the time farme is to play safe.

4. Some people say now it is true MMM has gone on Holiday Pause Mode…..This is not true. The rumour earlier about pause mode was talking about 24-26th December because of bank holidays. This is not an Holiday Pause Mode. So please lets stop that school of thought.

5. Some people are of the opinion that with this new measure a lot of people will not PH again…..Maybe and Maybe not. Have we ever thought why the additional 20% was given as bonus? It means whoever believe in this community even in this time will get 50% growth to His/Her PH. This also tells us that this plan has been there before now, it was not taken impromtu, it was carefully planned.
So I PH 1 million now by Jan 14 2017, I will GH 1.5million. That’s the plan.

WHAT ARE OUR RESPONSIBILTIES AT THIS TIME
 Our most important responsibility is to avoid fear and kill panic. The more we fear the more the panic will rise.
 Now is the time when our knowledge of MMM will be needed both guiders and participants alike.
 Now is the time when negative publications should not move us no matter who is saying what or who is writing what.
 Now is the time for guiders most especially to enlighten their DLs and attend to their fears at all times.
FINAL WORDS
We need to know that the media can’t break us if we have one voice. As a trained journalist that I am, we were taught that “bad news is good news” so I am to certain that bloggers will feed on this quickly and with vigor. But we also need to stand with courage, reseilence and believe that financial freedom is our end goal.
Also, I am not in anybody’s shoe to know how this will affect any one but I will only advocate that we be patient and see the end goal and not the now.
MMM all the way

13 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by mira4u: 9:04am On Dec 13, 2016
Lol I saw it coming and told somebody about my fears and the buff.o.o.n attacked me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.