Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola (19762 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' / Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) / Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Yakzo(m): 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nigeria's democracy is a scam!!! Governors don't rely on salaries, they have at their disposal huge security votes ( constitutionally unaccountable) to help themselves. This vestiges of military era must give way; national assemly remember this in your constitution amendment.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Deehhy(m): 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
Johnnyessence:
where hmm. In your village baaaaa. I have been saying it and I will continue to say it here that PDP is dead in the state of Osun. Infact the way PDP factions is now going to another line. Infact in 2019, they will never smell any seat talkless of 2018 gubernatorial election. We always wait for PDP to come and blow their propaganda again. Well for more years to come PDP will never smell that seat.

its a pity you still think like this...whats my business with whosoever emerge the winner my own is to kick APC out period.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by aviazuva: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ogbeni there is Godooo
You no receive salary for 6 years
But are you hungry like thiose who you are owing??
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Olril18(m): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
Johnnyessence:
abeg keep your stinking mouth shot. Ogbeni has been paying workers salary hmmmm.
na thunder go kill u and ur generation patapata except no be d same osun wey i dey stay u dey talk about
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by castrokins(m): 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
Oga Zombie, You've Been Noticed. Can You Let Me Be? Thanks

Johnnyessence:
hmmmm kikikikiki. It was when I caught you red handed that you now begin to confess hmmm. Type truth not false truth. Be a wailer that type some good points not false points hmm.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by francisbarrack(m): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
buchilino:
ALLOW ME 2 INVESTIGATE HOW U SPEND UR SECURITY MONEY.

And d local gov. Money n bail out
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by buchilino(m): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
francisbarrack:

And d local gov. Money n bail out
MY BROTHER THANK U JARE, I EVEN 4GOT ABOUT THOSE ONES.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by crown08(m): 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by sexy74(m): 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
Rauf you must be stupid to before you to say this,, do you need salary to survive or is it why you have not paid your workers ?
You control the capital and overhead expenses of the state and you still talk of salary.
if you dont enjoy anything why not resign as governor.
May you have mental problem not to remember where you kept all your money.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Naijiant: 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by reallest(f): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
Iro nla
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Demioso: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
Kai! Muthaf**kng lier. Security vote nko?
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by obaaderemi: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
Johnnyessence:
abegi stop spreading your lies around here. Paste the source. Stop typing your trash frustrated wailer.
U are shameless.people like u never end well.u are too cheap.For how much are u doing this? because when the repercussion comes,u wont suffer it alone.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by basadenet: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
The most useless and worst Governor in Nigerians history. You don't receive salary, yet you can do party in Dubai, build unnecessary ShopRite that is not of any benefits to the state, you can lavish the state bail out fund on yourself and your cronies. To hell with you.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
Olril18:

na thunder go kill u and ur generation patapata except no be d same osun wey i dey stay u dey talk about
na thunder will fire you too. You don't even have anything to offer but to only spew trash here. Continue typing your trash frustrated wailer.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
castrokins:
Oga Zombie, You've Been Noticed. Can You Let Me Be? Thanks

I can cos your lies doesn't hold any water. Continue ranting.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
basadenet:
The most useless and worst Governor in Nigerians history. You don't receive salary, yet you can do party in Dubai, build unnecessary ShopRite that is not of any benefits to the state, you can lavish the state bail out fund on yourself and your cronies. To hell with you.
abeg where's the shoprite he build hmmm. You have start typing your lies again continue.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
obaaderemi:
U are shameless.people like u never end well.u are too cheap.For how much are u doing this? because when the repercussion comes,u wont suffer it alone.
and you that's useless what did you offer the general public. Not difficult to spot frustrated useless wailer. Free me useless ranter. No tangible point to type but to type trash as expected. Abeg where's the repercussion ranter. Ogbeni has spent 6 years in office and till today the whole world commend him on his giant stride in the state of osun. Keep wailing.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by basadenet: 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
Johnnyessence:
and you that's useless what did you offer the general public. Not difficult to spot frustrated useless wailer. Free me useless ranter. No tangible point to type but to type trash as expected. Abeg where's the repercussion ranter. Ogbeni has spent 6 years in office and till today the whole world commend him on his giant stride in the state of osun. Keep wailing.

Which giant stride?
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
basadenet:

Which giant stride?
infrastructure development. He has fulfilled his 6 integral action plan. He has provide jobs for the unemployed youth, he has provide sound education for our kids in schools, he has provide good health facilities, he has. Build enough roads to the masses that vote for him. Ogbeni has provide rural agriculture development.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
Johnnyessence:
abeg type your source here before typing your trash. Ogbeni has been saying it often and often that he has not been collecting salaries. He has been sacrificing his salaries for development in the state of osun. Come down and see the sacrifice he made. All the contractors are on site doing their works. Ogbeni has been faithful to his people and that's why issues and problems have been solved in the state of osun.

When quoting ppl for their views always mind your speech, I didn't quote you so and I didn't insult anyone in my comments. When next you see my comments pls jump and pass.
Thanks
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by lereinter(m): 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
the greatest liar in south west nigeria
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by obaaderemi: 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Keep bringing curse upon urself.no matter what they are paying u,its not worth it.aregbesola that every body is cursing in osun,u said they are praising him.u will even carry the curse 4 him.wait and see.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
davtosh:

When quoting ppl for their views always mind your speech, I didn't quote you so and I didn't insult anyone in my comments. When next you see my comments pls jump and pass.
Thanks
abeg am entitle to my opinion ok. If you have anything to say type it.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
obaaderemi:
Keep bringing curse upon urself.no matter what they are paying u,its not worth it.aregbesola that every body is cursing in osun,u said they are praising him.u will even carry the curse 4 him.wait and see.
you will be the one that's been cursed cos you don't appreciate the works of ogbeni. Kindly mention the name of people that's causing him. Hmmm. Am entitled to my opinion and there's nothing you can do about it. The masses are praising ogbeni for what he did to them. All the promise are been fulfilled. It is the ingrate and selfish people like you that will never appreciate the work of ogbeni.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
Johnnyessence:

U are entitled to your opinion but I'm not Abi?

why must you call my own opinion trash.

Mind your words. don't quote me again pls

Thanks
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
Johnnyessence:

I just went through the thread and I saw how you were attacking ppl because of their views, insulting them for no just reason. You are mentally derailed and I can sense that you are a product of bad parenting. I am not a mate of the goats that gave birth to you. And I can sense also that something tragic is about to befall you for you don't seem normal it's either you are about to run mad or about to start a journey of no return into the world beyond. You need prayers.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by CaesarDon(m): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
This guy is a retarded fraud & bloody liar so you don't collect salary but have stolen enough to build a university.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Charly68: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
Your security vote per month is more than your 5 years salary . You are not accountable to anybody on that & yet you are blabbing on this page telling us you don't collect salary. There is no truth in any politician
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Flashh: 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
grin

But you have looted billions of Naira every year in the past six year
He's only fooling the fools.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by karimcarim(m): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
Egbon Raufuuuu, You be theif nd original criminal.
Abaa :- undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Dare: Why FG Didn’t Shut Down Social Media During EndSARS Protests / Pandora Papers: Inside Dapo Abiodun's secret businesses & How He Broke The Law / Another Attack Looms In Benue As Fulani Herdsmen Declare 80 Cows Missing, Finger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.