Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola (19764 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' / Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) / Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
davtosh:

I just went through the thread and I saw how you were attacking ppl because of their views, insulting them for no just reason. You are mentally derailed and I can sense that you are a product of bad parenting. I am not a mate of the goats that gave birth to you. And I can sense also that something tragic is about to befall you for you don't seem normal it's either you are about to run mad or about to start a journey of no return into the world beyond. You need prayers.
you are so stupid in your thought cos your thinking faculty is very low. Seeing this one he's not the mate of the goat but you are behaving like pig. You are the one that's not normal cos you are thinking backward and that's why you are typing your trash here. See write it down today I will live long and finish strong. No amount of your stupid words can stop me from progressing in life. You don't even have nothing to offer the populace but to only spew your trash as expected. You will continue to wail till ogbeni handover his government to another sensible man then you will increase your wailing mode. Keep wailing frustrated wailer. You have nothing to offer and that's why you are stagnant. Keep ranting why ogbeni keep moving forward.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
CaesarDon:
This guy is a retarded fraud & bloody liar so you don't collect salary but have stolen enough to build a university.
abeg kinly show us where the university is located. Kindly post the website of the university. Don't start your lies here oo. We need fact not lies.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
Charly68:
Your security vote per month is more than your 5 years salary . You are not accountable to anybody on that & yet you are blabbing on this page telling us you don't collect salary. There is no truth in any politician
kindly state the amount of security votes here ooo. Post the source of your info too.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
CaesarDon:
This guy is a retarded fraud & bloody liar so you don't collect salary but have stolen enough to build a university.
abeg kinly show us where the university is located. Kindly post the website of the university. Don't start your lies here oo. We need fact not lies.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
Charly68:
Your security vote per month is more than your 5 years salary . You are not accountable to anybody on that & yet you are blabbing on this page telling us you don't collect salary. There is no truth in any politician
kindly state the amount of security votes here ooo. Post the source of your info too.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
Johnnyessence:
you are so stupid in your thought cos your thinking faculty is very low. Seeing this one he's not the mate of the goat but you are behaving like pig. You are the one that's not normal cos you are thinking backward and that's why you are typing your trash here. See write it down today I will live long and finish strong. No amount of your stupid words can stop me from progressing in life. You don't even have nothing to offer the populace but to only spew your trash as expected. You will continue to wail till ogbeni handover his government to another sensible man then you will increase your wailing mode. Keep wailing frustrated wailer. You have nothing to offer and that's why you are stagnant. Keep ranting why ogbeni keep moving forward.

You are a replica of your parents Coward fools. see the way u are shaking like vegetable, I can vividly see you in your write up. You carry Ogbeni for head like kaaya. Even if you have collected money to defend him , do it with sense now.

Stop insulting people because of their views. It is bad. Its a free world.
How many ppl have you insulted on this thread alone. A lot.

Widom calls for you to drop your view without insulting anyone.
If you lack home training there are ppl that will give u full dose of it outside.

For your information I am a Yoruba Man from Osun State, Boripe local government and I'm a prince of my town. I'm not IBO as you think.

Use your sense when you engage ppl in argument, that's what sense is meant for.

Don't insult.

Ogbeni's Child.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Wolef7(m): 12:19am On Dec 14, 2016
But he has collects security votes and other backdoor funds.

SMH!
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by UgojiC(m): 12:29am On Dec 14, 2016
That hardship allowance got me thinking
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by ebonflexy(m): 1:47am On Dec 14, 2016
Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of facebook, has a salary of $1.
That doesn't mean he isn't still extracting money out of Facebook somehow undecided

Salary is for the little people.
'The owners' avail themselves of whatever funds they see fit anytime.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by obaaderemi: 5:55am On Dec 14, 2016
Johnnyessence:
you will be the one that's been cursed cos you don't appreciate the works of ogbeni. Kindly mention the name of people that's causing him. Hmmm. Am entitled to my opinion and there's nothing you can do about it. The masses are praising ogbeni for what he did to them. All the promise are been fulfilled. It is the ingrate and selfish people like you that will never appreciate the work of ogbeni.
Continue
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 6:08am On Dec 14, 2016
davtosh:

You are a replica of your parents Coward fools. see the way u are shaking like vegetable, I can vividly see you in your write up. You carry Ogbeni for head like kaaya. Even if you have collected money to defend him , do it with sense now.

Stop insulting people because of their views. It is bad. Its a free world.
How many ppl have you insulted on this thread alone. A lot.

Widom calls for you to drop your view without insulting anyone.
If you lack home training there are ppl that will give u full dose of it outside.

For your information I am a Yoruba Man from Osun State, Boripe local government and I'm a prince of my town. I'm not IBO as you think.

Use your sense when you engage ppl in argument, that's what sense is meant for.

Don't insult.

Ogbeni's Child.
yes it is a free world but you have to use your senses well before you reply. But why don't you use your brain before you are typing trash here hmmm. Even if you are princes to hell with you.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 6:10am On Dec 14, 2016
obaaderemi:
Continue
continue too
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 15, 2016
Johnnyessence:
yes it is a free world but you have to use your senses well before you reply. But why don't you use your brain before you are typing trash here hmmm. Even if you are princes to hell with you.

Don't vent your anger on ppl on NL rather go and axe the baboons that gave birth to u . Ask them the reason they didn't use the little remaining sense in their heads giving birth to a moronn like you.
Its better you go and jump into the Lagoon, it would be a disaster carrying a shattered life into the new year. Carry go now. grin
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
davtosh:

Don't vent your anger on ppl on NL rather go and axe the baboons that gave birth to u . Ask them the reason they didn't use the little remaining sense in their heads giving birth to a moronn like you.
Its better you go and jump into the Lagoon, it would be a disaster carrying a shattered life into the new year. Carry go now. grin
you are still pain baboon. You have not see anything yet. You have refuse to use your sense in typing sensible words. It is you that brought all this things to your entire life cos you don't want progress in life. You refuse to yield instruction. Keep increasing your ranting mood.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
Johnnyessence:
you are still pain baboon. You have not see anything yet. You have refuse to use your sense in typing sensible words. It is you that brought all this things to your entire life cos you don't want progress in life. You refuse to yield instruction. Keep increasing your ranting mood.
grin Bastardd Child of Lunatics.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
Johnnyessence:
All the people you quoted you have insulted on this thread. U need urgent medical attention. I suspect one of your parents bite you. Werediran grin
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Lion654321: 9:06am On Dec 17, 2016
davtosh:

All the people you quoted you have insulted on this thread. U need urgent medical attention. I suspect one of your parents bite you. Werediran grin

Make set fight for una, ahh ahh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court / $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps / Ortom At The Scene Of A Motor Accident, Gives Help - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.