Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola (19765 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' / Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) / Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
The returns from every contract is enough now. how much be your salary. Oole
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Ugoochukwu(m): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Might be true.
But might have stolen more than that salary already.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by shumuel(m): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Daddy, why are you lying sad ?

Either earned or looted, as long as its part of monthly income, baba na salary grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by gabriella4691(f): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
U av nt received salary 4d past 6years !!!yet u contested 4gov second term?hhhhhhhmmmmm!it shows u rily love Osun people!omo Oodua tooto,omoluaubi!!! ;Dthunder wl fire u and ur generation!Osun pipu sori,hp u r satisfied wt hs explanations?he's nt evn paid salary 4d last six years!o ma ga o!take hearts,But believe God dat brought children of Isreal out of dier slave master,Pharaoh will fight 4us all in Nigeria
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by ummufeed(f): 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
liar, liar, pants on fire. this your lie no shame you?
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by 1stdammy: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
And here comes the Lie of the Century...........Baba Kabiruuuuuuuuu, Haaa!!!!
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Seriousboy: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Just give Buhari some time

He will pay you next week when $1 becomes 1 naira
I hope Abaseki abi na wetin of Edo state is creating 20,000 jobs he promised to create o.
OlajumokeBread:
[color=#770077]

I hope Abaseki abi na wetin of Edo state is creating 20,000 jobs he promised to create o. [/color]
OlajumokeBread:

I hope Abaseki abi na wetin of Edo state is creating 20,000 jobs he promised to create o.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
ajokebelle:
I'm surprised its not johnnyEssence that created this thread.
I have been saying it often and often that ogbeni has been faithful to his people. Ogbeni has broken a lot of cycles in the state of osun but some wailers will not benefit me. Even if am saying the truth they will not believe me.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by fixmeon: 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
D biggest lie of d century
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
gabriella4691:
U av nt received salary 4d past 6years !!!yet u contested 4gov second term?hhhhhhhmmmmm!it shows u rily love Osun people!omo Oodua tooto,omoluaubi!!! ;Dthunder wl fire u and ur generation!Osun pipu sori,hp u r satisfied wt hs explanations?he's nt evn paid salary 4d last six years!o ma ga o!take hearts,But believe God dat brought children of Isreal out of dier slave master,Pharaoh will fight 4us all in Nigeria
abeg keep your stinking mouth shot. Ogbeni has been paying workers salary hmmmm.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by willibounce1(m): 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
Lienus aregbe igbokwe....
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
davtosh:
The returns from every contract is enough now. how much be your salary.
Oole
abeg type your source here before typing your trash. Ogbeni has been saying it often and often that he has not been collecting salaries. He has been sacrificing his salaries for development in the state of osun. Come down and see the sacrifice he made. All the contractors are on site doing their works. Ogbeni has been faithful to his people and that's why issues and problems have been solved in the state of osun.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Chukazu: 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
What is salary compare to security vote?
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
thunder were re u?
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by andyanders: 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
Since you have not received salary for the last 6 months, what of the egunje Mr. Governor?

Governor, your salary for even the eight yrs is of no use to you because the backyard money that you get every month is even more than the annual budget of some countries in Africa.

The so called "I have not received salary for over 6 months" is a publicity stunt.Go tell that to the gods.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by chrisblack1234: 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
No now.I avnt eaten nor brush for the past 6 years...bros enof of this rubbish. We tired abeg..wat are u spending.. Paper. In shot av not combed my hair for the past 6 years.

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by midow4life: 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
What a country ! See the big sum a governor pockets per month! Which work can one do in Nigeria to receive such amount ... You don't have commissioner and you can say it!you can't appointment commissioners so that you people will use your head and think of how to generate revenue...Na so so Abuja must pay... It's a shame...a country with plenty yet we suffer[b][/b]
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by nwakibie3(m): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
kenx1:
Hardship allowance lols grin

This country is a joke which one is hardship allowance? Is it in case things get hard or what?
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by DanielPop(m): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
This confession is meant for the brainless zombies! grin
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by nwakibie3(m): 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
gabriella4691:

Why do u pity them? They voted for him and his one chance CHANGE so they should enjoy it.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by jeylord20: 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
nawa ooo

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Deehhy(m): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
The last time I check his son had an extravagant wedding ..abeg where did that money come from?don't tell me kabiru himself finance the wedding yeyenatu..just waiting for 2018 to kick APC out of the state.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by castrokins(m): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
Yes, But A Steady Monthly Security Votes Of Over N500m, Inflated Contracts, Deductions From LGA Allocations, Etc.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
Deehhy:
The last time I check his son had an extravagant wedding ..abeg where did that money come from?don't tell me kabiru himself finance the wedding yeyenatu..just waiting for 2018 to kick APC out of the state.
where hmm. In your village baaaaa. I have been saying it and I will continue to say it here that PDP is dead in the state of Osun. Infact the way PDP factions is now going to another line. Infact in 2019, they will never smell any seat talkless of 2018 gubernatorial election. We always wait for PDP to come and blow their propaganda again. Well for more years to come PDP will never smell that seat.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by oluxy(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
Liar. Even if he didn't collect salary, what about allowances which is much more than salary. Feeding allawee, transport, sitting, children, wife, and even toilet allowance.
Secondly, contract he awarded to himself, wife, children, relatives, in-laws, so there not hiding result?

Lair liar liar.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
castrokins:
Yes, But A Steady Monthly Security Votes Of Over N500m, Inflated Contracts, Deductions From LGA Allocations, Etc.
abegi stop spreading your lies around here. Paste the source. Stop typing your trash frustrated wailer.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
oluxy:
Liar. Even if he didn't collect salary, what about allowances which is much more than salary. Feeding allawee, transport, sitting, children, wife, and even toilet allowance.
Secondly, contract he awarded to himself, wife, children, relatives, in-laws, so there not hiding result?

Lair liar liar.
so you are there when he was collecting it baaaaaaaaa. You are there when he was sharing it hmmm. All is well.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by ajokebelle(f): 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
Johnnyessence:
I have been saying it often and often that ogbeni has been faithful to his people. Ogbeni has broken a lot of cycles in the state of osun but some wailers will not benefit me. Even if am saying the truth they will not believe me.

Eeeyah, pele.........................do you now want to cry? grin
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by oyoofong(m): 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
Saving abi? You've finished that state .
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by castrokins(m): 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
What's This Idi.ot Saying? Who're You To Tell Me What To Do?

Johnnyessence:
abegi stop spreading your lies around here. Paste the source. Stop typing your trash frustrated wailer.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
ajokebelle:

Eeeyah, pele.........................do you now want to cry? grin
ahhh ahhh kikikiki madam you make no point here hmmm. Try typing sensible point hmm.
Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Johnnyessence(m): 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
castrokins:
What's This Idi.ot Saying? Who're You To Tell Me What To Do?

hmmmm kikikikiki. It was when I caught you red handed that you now begin to confess hmmm. Type truth not false truth. Be a wailer that type some good points not false points hmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket / Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings / Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.