Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

"Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike (47156 Views)

Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB / Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike / Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by MeAboki(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
Chikelue2000:
Untill they invade ur home n beat ur ppl black would u then believe. What has gone wrong with our youths?

The allegation is yet to be substantiated; deal with it.
Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by eLcastro(m): 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
MeAboki:

Pls don't patronise me with that bullcrap of free and fair election in Rivers (and Bayelsa); in fact no section of this country is know for the ugly election violence than your domain, where ppl are killed and beheaded, without the help of outsiders but the same ethnic group killing themselves.
In fact what would say about this northern police officer that was beheaded during the just concluded Bayelsa election, what did he do to deserve such treatment?

I recall the death of a few corpers in the post 2011 election violence in the north; since then you guys from the south have not allowed us rest, it was as if this such a thing happens on a daily basis; yet northers like this policeman are being killed in the south without the same uproar.
Just take your double standard and shove it where the sun doesn't shine angry
so because one "northern" as u said was beheaded in the south probably cause he wanted to rig an election.,heaven should fall....u really not well.,i have said let the appropriate authority carry out an investigation nd deal with the culprit....also i asked a question u didn't answer was he the only dsp on Saturday why was his case diff they should look 4 answers...now am asking you another about 28000 police and 15000 army were on ground that saturday yet they allow a group of hoodlums behead a dsp..what were they doin protectin people orr riggin election...u sharing pix of a beheaded man 4 me to see...u really a kid.,am from onelga we see that on daily basis that we start thinking if onelga is no longer under the jurisdiction of this dullard govt...#goodnyt
Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by MeAboki(m): 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
eLcastro:
so because one "northern" as u said was beheaded in the south probably cause he wanted to rig an election.,heaven should fall....u really not well.,i have said let the appropriate authority carry out an investigation nd deal with the culprit....also i asked a question u didn't answer was he the only dsp on Saturday why was his case diff they should look 4 answers...now am asking you another about 28000 police and 15000 army were on ground that saturday yet they allow a group of hoodlums behead a dsp..what were they doin protectin people orr riggin election...u sharing pix of a beheaded man 4 me to see...u really a kid.,am from onelga we see that on daily basis that we start thinking if onelga is no longer under the jurisdiction of this dullard govt...#goodnyt

Oga, I no fit argue with persin wey be like e done forget im brain for one ogogoro joint.
And as for the violence; well you just proved my point by admitting that violence is your way of life.
Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 7:09am On Dec 17, 2016
Chikelue2000:
Untill they invade ur home n beat ur ppl black would u then believe. What has gone wrong with our youths?

Zombies em turn to
Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by AfonjaConehead: 8:55am On Jun 23, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Improved NIN Charges: What Is The Government's Endgame? / Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos / Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.