Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

"Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike (47152 Views)

Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB / Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike / Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by eLcastro(m): 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
MeAboki:

Case is still only an allegation, airing the clip on TV or the officer being recalled for questioning doesn't prove anything at this juncture until after full investigation and verification of the evidence - remember the Enugu massacre when the Police Commissioner went on TV to say the killings had nothing to do with the Fulani but due to communal clash only for him to later recant his earlier story.
...u really don't get it.,The man might end up goin free,we don't care...what we the rivz people of pdp hav achieve is jus Lettin the world know...cuz we only prepared 4 a calm free fair election..buh 2019 won't be lyk dis....we won't only defend our votes then..we will defend ourselves 1st b4 our votes

9 Likes

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by Chikelue2000(m): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
ezeagu:

Nigeria has genocidal thug militia that only knows how to shoot Igbo women and youths on the street, not an army.
God bless u bro, its only wen d see d harmless Igbo men n women they shoot. Just dnt knw what d Igbos hav done to dis country

5 Likes

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by CioAngels(f): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
virud:
A state SARS commander ? This is totally unbecoming and not just unprofessional but plain silly.

While you're at it... Some questions to ponder .. .

***Why didn't he use some of his 'boys' to roll the operation?

**Why did he put his career on the line?

**Was he ordered to undertake this operation? If yes, Who gave the order?

**If he wasn't ordered, why did he act as such?

**Would it be safe to assume that SARS has been compromised? By whom? And for what purposes?

** Who would benefit politically and otherwise if Rivers state is thrown into chaos and state of emergency is considered ?

His ogas will water down all your questions. This is to confirm SARS fakorede got all his promotions through thuggery, ballot box snatcher. His invitation to abuja is likely to promote him for election hooliganism. I thought SARS had intergrity before now? All they do is kill innocent people and lie against them. Shame to fakorede and SARS.

3 Likes

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by Chikelue2000(m): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
MeAboki:
Not yet fully convinced; video appears to have been edited - no voice and made up of several short joint clips that could have been put together to tell a different story.

It is also especially peculiar that an officer on such alleged illegal mission would clearly allow himself to be interviewed sitting in a vehicle in an open compound while conscious of his voice being recorded speaking into a cell.

This alone cannot stand as evidence of any significance without additional corroboration from e.g. eyes witnesses or confessions of the accused.

In fact it could even be argued that the whole thing could have been staged managed and sponsored by Wike & Co with the complicity of the accused in order to malign the APC - in Nigeria anything is possible.
Untill they invade ur home n beat ur ppl black would u then believe. What has gone wrong with our youths?

5 Likes

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by annayawchee: 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
chai afonja the ritual headquarters of Nigeria, the peppered stew eaters, the amala destroyers, the iyan pounders, the ewedu eaters, the gbegiri cookers i hail oo.....

1 Like

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by Chikelue2000(m): 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
michoim:
These are empty talks by Wike..."the police we had today is not the police we used to know"... what of the police under Jonathan when Amechi was governor, and Wike was in Abuja with Jonathan, unleashing mayhem in Rivers state through police commissioner Mba then? So what is Wike ranting about...
So APC is on a revenge mission then and not change?, is dat what u r saying?

2 Likes

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by Ghost447(m): 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
sammyj:
No is vindicated on this because both parties are guilty of the crime. So Wike should go and seat somewhere! ! angry
Have you any evidence?

1 Like

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by decasey(m): 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
sammyj:
No is vindicated on this because both parties are guilty of the crime. So Wike should go and seat somewhere! ! angry
sham onto u, truth will never come ur way.

1 Like

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by klax(m): 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
Leboska:
By the time the presi-idiot finishes with Nigeria nothing will be left

Thanks you that is all I want to hear.

Fakorede or fakowahalade or whatever he called himself the question all should be asking is *who sent him* I mean who gave him the order I know quiet well he did not did this on his own accord someone must have sent him.or ordered him.

The truth is this guy is already a tool if he refused the order he will be punish and as he had obeyed the order his career too was over since the day he was caught.

It's the handiwork of the deformed half slowpoke looking chmpz called Oshiomhole take this or bust it.
Anyway Mr Fakorede you are done already your village is your next bus stop but for APC and Buhari the type of thunder that will fire you by 2019 still undergoing manufacturing process.

2 Likes

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by shevchenko(m): 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
virud:
A state SARS commander ? This is totally unbecoming and not just unprofessional but plain silly.

While you're at it... Some questions to ponder .. .

***Why didn't he use some of his 'boys' to roll the operation?

**Why did he put his career on the line?

**Was he ordered to undertake this operation? If yes, Who gave the order?

**If he wasn't ordered, why did he act as such?

**Would it be safe to assume that SARS has been compromised? By whom? And for what purposes?

** Who would benefit politically and otherwise if Rivers state is thrown into chaos and state of emergency is considered ?

ShUT up with ur useless questions

Zombie

2 Likes

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by decasey(m): 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
otukpo:
Rivers is a war zone anytime any day.
so u think revers is Edo or ondo state.

1 Like

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by shevchenko(m): 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
klax:

Thanks you that is all I want to hear.

Fakorede or fakowahalade or whatever he called himself the question all should be asking is *who sent him* I mean who gave him the order I know quiet well he did not did this on his own accord someone must have sent him.or ordered him.

The truth is this guy is already a tool if he refused the order he will be punish and as he had obeyed the order his career too was over since the day he was caught.

It's the handiwork of the deformed half slowpoke looking chmpz called Oshiomhole take this or bust it.
Anyway Mr Fakorede you are done already your village is your next bus stop but for APC and Buhari the type of thunder that will fire you by 2019 still undergoing manufacturing process.

So if someone from APC does something .It would be because someone sent him.If it's PDP you don't look for his sender shebi?

The handslap that is coming for you is still doing press up in iluku prison
Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by chris2face(m): 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
God but where is Ngenechukwu the dude won't show up on a thread like this

APC the evil and most devilish party ever

4 Likes

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by decasey(m): 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
A deformed oshiomole met his waterloo in rivers as he was disgraced by wike, let him try stepping into our ekiti, fayose will disgrace oshiiomole, black and urgly bofoon
d comrade on dat short evil man is ded.

1 Like

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by zabadii(m): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
Afonja international

4 Likes

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by Mindmirror: 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
Truly our Yoruba brainwashed robots led by Jagaban embraced Fulani slavery with open arms. Now Jagaban has lost his place as a Yoruba leader. No Yoruba is following again except his ass and booth-leakers. He is no longer leading anyone. He is merely taking a stroll nowadays.

6 Likes

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by loffyloffy: 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
Sorry my friends this videos says nothing, he could have been preventing an electoral fraud.

The fact is..we will all view the happenings through our already externalised biases.

I don't expect APC to win in rivers, but I also don't expect them to loose by the unreasonable landslides that has been the norm in past elections. I lived in rivers ,do you should know I know what I am saying.

The margins and vote counts in this election has been the most reasonable in rivers state thus far.

Rivers may be PDP but there are enough APC there to form a sound and reasonable opposition..and this is the first time it is reflecting in the election
Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by decasey(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
mimiko disappoint me, too quiet for my liking, at a time it was fayose encouraging jegede. see what wike has done in rivers!
my brother u Have said it all, I heard am argument with my friends, I told dem dat Mimico cannot do anything concerning dis election n dat pdp will lose 2 APC.
Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by decasey(m): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
engineerboat:

2018 another 16:0 loading.

But Ekiti people should get ready hooo.
I trust fayoshe....... fayoshe is not Mimico .

2 Likes

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
For those saying it could be PDP or Wike that acted this up, please watch the video again.

You'll see a man wearing a white top and also putting on an APC tag directing the officers who to beat.

4 Likes

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by sunsewa16: 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
those blood sucking vampires demons christened SARS,that use innocents people's blood to drink and wash their face,may those innocent blood bring unimaginable calamities upon them,their households and future generation in Jesus name amen.

2 Likes

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by Kingbuhari(m): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
Buhari is a mad cow, power drunk a desperado, useless old FOOL... I wonder how 2019 presidential election will looks like... well I'm not bothered bcux I will be sending relief materials from our newest republic to IDP refugees camps in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by decasey(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
eLcastro:
...u really don't get it.,The man might end up goin free,we don't care...what we the rivz people of pdp hav achieve is jus Lettin the world know...cuz we only prepared 4 a calm free fair election..buh 2019 won't be lyk dis....we won't only defend our votes then..we will defend ourselves 1st b4 our votes
correct.

1 Like

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by femolii: 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
The igbos are frustrated because yorubas refuse to make them president their are wailing day and night.
Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by sammyj: 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
................................. cheesy grin shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Billygee2u:

zombie spotted
Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by sammyj: 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
......................... cheesy grin shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked sad grin grin grin grin grin
decasey:
sham onto u, truth will never come ur way.
Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by akin12: 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
Fakorede is a bastard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by akin12: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
Omo Ale pombele

1 Like

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by perryy(m): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
He should be made to account for the death of those ambushed policemen. It was his action that provoked such attack. Nonsense. !
Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by CIZAR(m): 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
Wike is indeed the Lion of the Niger delta, despite all this intimidation, Amaechi failed to achieve his aim... after acting like he is a saint, see the kind of evil that is being carried out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by nzeobi(m): 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
paradigmshift:
ameachi n wike knows their power n capabilities. when amaechi appointed wike, he knew wike was a strong man even before politics. he appointed him to deal with some shitty stuff n wike delivered. so amaechi dey fear wike big time and he know he can't do shit without federal government. let d government take all d police from wike..DT man Na bad ass militant n e get goons die...amaechi dn hide comot again... how wish wike shoot gun join APC o, dem for cancel the whole collection... I love wike like jollof

When the PDP ticket was collected from amaechi in 2007, he fled Nigeria for his safety to Ghana. It was wike who mobilized lawyers and made sure he recovered the mandate and he was made chief of staff for that bravery.

3 Likes

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by FrankFrenzy(m): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
This is so unbecoming

Fake investigation

Publicly announce his removal

Settle him behind the scene

Life goes on

APC - Change!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) / New Improved NIN Charges: What Is The Government's Endgame? / Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.