Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,106 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Beware! Scammers Have Stormed The Romance Section: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware! Scammers Have Stormed The Romance Section: (663 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware! Scammers Have Stormed The Romance Section: by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:55am On Nov 14, 2009
I got this e-mail today, the person claiming she got my mail from nairaland,even though my e-mail was hidden.

Hello.
My name is maryjane i saw your email today at nairaland dating site and i became intrested to know you,i will also lik to know if i can trust you, i want you to send an email directely to my private email address Here(maryjane34@live.fr) so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.i believe we can move from here.my dear distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.i waiting to recive your lovely reply soon, Yours Love.
Miss maryjane.
Re: Beware! Scammers Have Stormed The Romance Section: by 190: 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2011
its true

Reality101 and mz great are suspects undecided
Re: Beware! Scammers Have Stormed The Romance Section: by Woke4all(m): 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2011
This no news anymore. In the next mail she will tell you her parents were murdered and she's the next of kin, her father left some billions for her, bla bla bla, She uses so many names and pictures.

Na mumu she be grin
Re: Beware! Scammers Have Stormed The Romance Section: by vertexroya(m): 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2011
@Poster, you no bi naija guy, play along, and find out when the registration and payment of bill
go begin dey flow then, grin grin grin
why am I not this fortunate? angry
Re: Beware! Scammers Have Stormed The Romance Section: by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2011
190:

its true

Reality101 and mz great are suspects  undecided

Noted not-so-smart. You should be the #1 suspect you stay online all day,  I am pretty sure you Ain't into some kind of online education.
Re: Beware! Scammers Have Stormed The Romance Section: by 190: 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2011
^^

Keep thinking towards the EAST,
Re: Beware! Scammers Have Stormed The Romance Section: by kaymoney2(m): 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2011
وتظهر الناس بالحب
يكون لطيفا معها لأنها أحبك كثير ا

Re: Beware! Scammers Have Stormed The Romance Section: by koolchicco: 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2011
undecided
Re: Beware! Scammers Have Stormed The Romance Section: by vertexroya(m): 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2011
Action speaks louder than words angry
Re: Beware! Scammers Have Stormed The Romance Section: by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:06am On Jan 28, 2011
Nigerians scamming Nigerians,

beware guys
Re: Beware! Scammers Have Stormed The Romance Section: by Africanqueen2(f): 7:56am On Jan 28, 2011
This no be news na. I follow up reach one level na d person run na. You wan scam 9ja babe. . . Mcheeeeeew.
Re: Beware! Scammers Have Stormed The Romance Section: by Woke4all(m): 8:38am On Jan 28, 2011
African_queen:

This no be news na. I follow up reach one level na d person run na. You wan scam 9ja babe. . . Mcheeeeeew.

I trust grin
Re: Beware! Scammers Have Stormed The Romance Section: by Africanqueen2(f): 8:48am On Jan 28, 2011
Woke4all:

I trust grin
Before! grin
Re: Beware! Scammers Have Stormed The Romance Section: by MMM2(m): 9:00am On Jan 28, 2011
my guy fraudster are every were in de world and dey re also looking 4 money just like others.

(1) (Reply)

Y Do Girls Dog Me? / My Ex's Office Is Rite Beside Mine. / Jobless Spouse Scares Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.