Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (35896 Views)

A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190theclown: 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2012
Meet the 2012 Romance section active posters!
After last year's what you think about others much sucexx-ful thread, 2012 happens to be much more entertaining
Please this thread simply has to do with what you think about other's from their write up's and it is in no way meant to brew hatred amongst the romance section family members. (You are free to include a few others from other sections but the main priority is on those active on this side of the board)

Im 190 and as this thread Host, i welcome you all to what i think about my Top 10 active romance section board members this year (There would be no old members from last year so pardon if you dont see your name), please feel more than free to add yours.

Gracias

1) Sexkillz grin grin

We had a slow mutual understanding which over time has since been resolved,I think sexkillz is quite a cool dude, although he seems to be stuck in his own little world, hes shown over countless situations how much of a dictator he is, if Idi-amin of uganda was still alive then sexkillz would have been his son angry angry
Hes quite good at what he does to be honest but im much more better grin grin -I think he's not that a friendly person especially to fellow guys and he sure has some skeletons in his closet, he's more easily drawn to the female folks than the males and this had caused several issues in the past - above all hes a good person and its quite nice having him around -

Rate 85%

2) Kalis/Mzdarkskin grin grin

Our Jamaican princess, she used to and still is an active member of this board although she seems to have ventured far wide into other sections, she was one time the most active queen of this board (Along myself obviously but we don old so we quit the crown) very intelligent, gets pissed easily and has a good heart, beautiful is an understatement because she got it all, is it the nyash everything are rolled up into this damsel, shes quite controversial too and always prefers watching from the sidelines these days, I think shes a good person but one has to be careful at-times not to step on her rattled tail else she spits venom at times. shes admirable,articulate,cheerful and lastly captivating
-Shes more than + to this part of the forum -

Rate 80%

3) Shollypopz

From her Clique (which i nicknamed the G-3) which comprises of herself, one Certain ABIL and Itsmodella, I find her the most friendly, shes open, friendly, inteligent,amazing, charming, OLD,compassionate and lastly courageous, her bad side is she too like Gossip (But oh well shes a woman-its normal) she deserted her G-3 gang in the heat of the battle yesterday probably snoring her day off but returned with a blast and did all she could, I see her as a proud lioness who could kill over her cubs - very active and good member of this section

Rate 64%

4) Ikekings

Came into limelight at the previous Mr Nairaland competition and has since stayed behind, he prefers to be on the side lines chipping in one or two things, always on the bright side of life and always laughing - well laughter is good for the soul, I see him as a foolish boy too, foolish in the sense that all he thinks and cares about is his 6 pack which probably would have been developed from the constant wheelbarrow pushing in onistsha market selling vegetables, above all he seems honest and quite a cool dude to hang out with, I owe him 3 bottles of small stout anyday cos he seems ibo and i know thats their official drink- a blesssing to this section of romance section

Rated 70%

5) Mynd_44

Woman in a man's body - after r231 hes probably the next weakest sex (No offence bro) hes not only smart intelligent but he loathes disputes at all cost, exchanging words with him is only a waste of time cos he would never respond, he sometimes ventures far from here in search of women or only God knows, his responses are always short and straight forward probably cos hes the lazy type - hes quite a charming young man too (Ladies take note) hes ecstatic,effective, expressive but not energentic

rate 90%

6) Itsmodella

LOL - But i dont know what the basis of modelling is but if its what itsmodella presented then my late grand mama for don win miss world ( No offence modella na joke i dey) To be honest i think shes a proud person and i ent quite cool with proud people to be honest,no offence intended shes all fun, quite charming and I think shes quite a good cook too even better than other members of her G-3 Gang (Shollypopz and Abil) Modella is just that every day girl we meet, shes compassionate,beautiful and to crown it up she got that little Jealousy in her ( Make i nor talk pass that one before them HOLD PANEL MEETING for my head) shes fearless as shes been seen to counter sexkillz on several occassions but she seems powerless without the backing of her gang especially sholly, shes gregarious,gutsy,immaculate,incredible and most importantly kindhearted (those are my personal views of her)

Rate 82%

7) D- Explorer

One very own games master, quite inventive, a typical Nigerian man, I once called him DARK MEAT cos i kinda figure him to be that dark Ijebu dude from somalia on Nigerian soil, hes quite calculative,marvelous,loyal, has no cliques, a chronic womanizer,majestic,poetic, respectful,sincere and rousing,Its never a dull moment with D-explorer.

Rate 99%

cool AbiL

Our very own lagos bread, quite soft,tender,could be cold, part of the G-3 Gang but usually at the back of things probably cos of her smallish nature,Before Joining her gang, i used to called her Voltron defender of the universe cos of her countless defence for Nigerian girls in general - shes charming to be honest but not much details could be derived from her cos of her easily unpredictable nature, today shes blue, tomorrow green next week brownish red but quite unique and i believe amazing too.shes resourceful, jazzed and impeccable too- our very own smallish AbiL

Rate 62%

9) Cindyrella
One thing special about cindy is she has this wife content in her, she's does her own thing-everywhere, social, honest, stuborn infact i think i'll hit her buttocks with a stick if im chanced, She seems like a good cook too, she sparks up a place immediately she steps in, she's quite a match with mynd_44 cos they are both on opposite ends- shes vibrant too like freecocoa but cocoa is more brute and has a razor sharp mouth too-cindy is also a beauty to behold, shes quite optimistic too and extra-ordinary, she carry front, she carry back to crown everything up- her husband is lucky-

Rate 84%

10) Benyc, Vivian chinaza and Uj-sizzle

Benyc a relatively unknown and quite nairalander (one whose hot on heels on my case) shes evil, everytime shes around there is always 100% chance she quotes ONLY what i say out from the lots, Ive bought 3 cans of HOLY WATER just to ensure shes kept at bay, Shes quite humble too,stuborn especially when it relates to talks about female genders but most importantly shes quite intelligent, she could go a long from advicing you down to helping you even in details - she shares almost the same fate with one becacia barbie and cdamsel who are also queens in their own worlds and defenders of the Nigerian female race - that brings me next to Vivian chinaza, how vivian manage to grow wings recently is beyond me, small vivian of that day she now hurls insults like a lastma officer in lagos, even yesterday i threatned to send her to her room after getting stuck in the middle of a controversy, No one seems to be able to control her maybe except ikekings her husband or whatever they share (cba anyways) she doesnt advice too but rather takes the social stage with the G-3 Gang but shes quite an entertainer and i think adorable which brings me down to the last on my list with others to follow if time is there Uj-sizzle aka green snake under green grass, she made a comment yesterday to one certain vanneni who claimed sexkills should "BARN" everybody - uj-stepped forward and addressed the "BARN" Which kept me on the ground laffin so hard for hours, shes an adorable beautiful dark queen too probably not as dark as our very own Noob sibot (d-explorer) uj-sizzle is caring,bright,brilliant,congerial,accomplished, and sturborn too.

Benyc - 54%
Vivian Chinaza - 57%
Uj-sizzle - 70%

These people in all has in one way or another contributed immersely to what romance section is today, there are other better members who although are quite older e.g freecocoa and her reeked gangs, 190 et all but everyone today are all in one way or another helpful and you are noticed,acknowledged and beautiful in any way you can - thanks for making 2012 a memorable one, now please keep this thread moving on what you think about others

1 Like

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2012
*waits patiently 4 thread to derail*

1 Like

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
190-the-clown
you never cease to amaze moi undecided
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Booty4me: 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
Sits in front row
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Rhymez(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2012
Booty4me: Sits in front row
Joins her
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2012
grin grin grin my man, how far na?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by xynerise: 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2012
@190, are u running away because u were asked to post your picture? undecided. Why not post the picture of u swimming in the stream with pant grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Input(m): 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2012
Hahahaha @#5 "woman in a mans body"
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2012
i don't know about y'all, but this is one of the best thread 190 has opened this year.

Nice work man...i'm amazed cos you got most of the details right...nice work...keep it up but you filled your posts with woman...woman wrapper like you..lol

nice job still
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190theclown: 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2012
lalaosky: i don't know about y'all, but this is one of the best thread 190 has opened this year.

Nice work man...i'm amazed cos you got most of the details right...nice work...keep it up but you filled your posts with woman...woman wrapper like you..lol

nice job still

shocked shocked
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by mumumugu(m): 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2012
Y is mrs chima not hear?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190theclown: 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2012
Viewing this topic: mskata(m), uj_sizzle(f), Beync(f), Mynd_44(m), mumumugu and 1 guest(s)

sprinkles holy water undecided undecided
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by UjSizzle(f): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2012
Lmao, green snake? Seriously??

Haven't seen u post anything like this before, i like smiley.

Coming with my list later
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Mynd44: 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2012
I endorse this thread. Keep it coming. 190, this is great
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by onila(f): 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2012
undecided
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by vivianc(f): 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2012
Hahahahahahahaha lol at this cockroach calling me small. Chei! Vivian don really suffer.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Redmosquito(m): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2012
*****Opens thread. Sips alomo*******
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Mynd44: 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2012
Mrs Chima: Not nigerian but she decided to hang out with us here. She might seem more Nigerian than alot of people here but she has her ideas. She believes in female empowerment and will always drum it into the ears of the ladies that they have a choice. She is a great mother, a good wife and a nice person to meet.

Mrs Chima: Kicking mofo's arsè since 1981

1 Like

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Beync(f): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2012
*evil laugh*
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Mynd44: 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2012
Goldieluks: She is smart, funny and charming. She is slow to get angry as she likes to understand a situation well before taking decisions. She is a good christian but does not throw it in anybody's face. She is cute but don't cross her cos she has a wicked tongue and after all, she is quick to forgive and move on.
She is also interesting and playful.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
onila: undecided

Omg how can i forget onila, would compose yours later honey smiley
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Mynd44: 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2012
Idowuogbo: Maybe I am not fit to do this but I might just do this anyway. She is funny, playful and jovial. She undicates signs of unseriousness but that does not mean she is not serious. She gets serious when she wants to and she has a thing for the streets. She represents the streets with her posts and advice. She is also a proud Nigerian who does not hold malice but of you cross the line with her, you are dead. Badosky as she is fondly called, is a lively person. And the name as it indicates means she is bad. Mess with her and you will hate yourself
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2012
Onila

Sweet, young, intelligent but also a good liar (she knows why) shes a one woman defender, doesnt tolerate rubbish from fellow women like herself, she takes things by storm, I also think shes lazy too, i sometimes see her as a young mid 20's kinda gurl who cant even handle her bedroom as its always in a mess, defo has time on herself that is if some dude doesnt get her pregnant before her time grin grin
above all shes eloquent and should be probably the most pweetiest girl ever to step on this forum after THE-AMAKA smiley

Rated 89%
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
vivian chinaza: Hahahahahahahaha lol at this cockroach calling me small. Chei! Vivian don really suffer.

people you see what im saying undecided undecided
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by UjSizzle(f): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2012
Haven't stopped laughing since i opened this thread grin.

Sexkillz.
Smart, witty, intelligent fellow. Comes across as rude sometimes, doesn't say much and would rather lurk in the shadows. He speaks mind and doesn't give a darn what people think about it. Generally ignores hate comments which is prolly more annoying than trading barbs. All in all he is a good mod despite his frequent show of being bossy and we're lucky to have him here.

Mynd44.
I refer to him as Sexkillz other half. A master derailer of threads, smart, and witty. He drops his two cents on topics and can be found on Romance threads as early as 6am- i swear the guy wakes this section up every morning. He's also annoying like his better half, but you'll get along with him just fine when u realise being prickly is his second nature.

More to come
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by vivianc(f): 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
Idowugbo: when I first came on here, she was the first person I noticed. Her razziness is off this planet! Yes, it put me off in the beginning..... Until I looked beyond her razziness and found a sweet compassionate, charming, and smart lady, someone trust worthy, and since then I have come to love her. Whenever I'm having a not so good day, all I need to do is log on and look for her posts.

Badaosky, I really do love you, and thank you for putting smiles on my face. I really hope to meet you someday.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2012
Flashaldrin
oUR very own Bat man - quite calculative, hates oppression, always stands for the truth, he would make a very Good police man (Not nija kind of police doe) heard hes quite handsome too, I see him as one of those XBOX and PS3 game freaks dunno if its my head telling me sometin else, but this guy nor get wahala and it seems his girlfriend enjoys him alot, he seems to be those kinda guys who drink MALT but brags he drinks ALOMO, hes not been around but if you keep an eye out you'll certainly notice him - dislikes sexkillz wif a passion probably as a result of different characters which they share but if im ever gonna call someone a brother it would be flashdarin, ikekings and mynd - these guys are good to go anytime ( ladies hes single too so trend carefully but dont come running back if anything happens in future - i nor send una message abeg) flash u owe me for this advert

Rated - 72%
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by vivianc(f): 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2012
190:

people you see what im saying undecided undecided

What are u seeing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply)

What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? / Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men / Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.