Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,229 members, 7,833,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. (6101 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Express / Lies You Should Never Tell Your Gal/guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by ssumpta(f): 2:16am On Nov 16, 2009
fyneguy:

Many ladies do this just to bruise the ego of their boy friends. It does not mean they are thinking about their ex's.

In some cases, they are even lying. They just want you to feel deficient and sit up.

Ladies should desist from this or they pass a wrong message to the guy, and lose the guy.

U understand women more than any guy on, this issue. Ure absolutely right.
There re 2 sides to every story pple. be objective. She s looking for some TLC. Thats it.
I still think the guy has every right to mete out some 'punishment', for her lousy talk.
Rels are hardwork. 2+2 dont always equal 4.
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by na2day2(m): 2:52am On Nov 16, 2009
platinumnk:

@poster - obviously  the good memories of her ex is sweeter  than your own, are u actually putting work in your relationship?

what a dumb reply, if her ex was that good, why leave him? how girls here we be happy if their man starts to compare them with his EXs saying stuff like your boobs are the smallest i have had to deal with, or your booty is way too flat, ngozi's own was the bomb, i miss her or your  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed is so loose, i used to enjoying doing kemi's.
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by griffin007: 7:09am On Nov 16, 2009
Simple, it means she is ready to go. PERIOD.
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by egaeboney: 10:20am On Nov 16, 2009
Mr Blazer,

the meaning of that statement is that U R A BOYFRIEND OF CIRCUMSTANCE if by any chance she can have access to her EX definitely u r a gonner.

Pls act fast by sending her back to her EX, sad sad sad sad sad sad sad grin grin grin
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 16, 2009
I thought I was the only one not doing their bidding. I was at my cousin's wedding last Saturday and one of his sisters (Single) told me I lost my gf because I don't treat women well. All they ask for is taking gud care of them, she said. I was perplexed at that moment, I then asked if my ex told her sth, she said no but every girl that comes my way will always leave. I then told her my ex found a better man ready to sign away his life and she left, but she accused me of not taking care of her.

People,I did list things I did for her and she said she paid back with sex and we should be friends- My question is if you paid back with sex why saying I was stingy? I took a rain check on downgrading it to mere friendship. So women want us dead or what!This idea of I have the pussy I make the rule-doesn't it cover the man's pocket?

I have learned not to try to understand a woman and that is my shock-absorber and aint complaining.I spend as I deem fit and as my income and other responsibilities warrant
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by egaeboney: 10:40am On Nov 16, 2009
Mr. Blazer,

If truly she's comparing u with her EX, then u r nothing but a BOYFRIEND OF CIRCUMSTANCE, if by any chance she can access her EX then u dont have a place, my candid advice is that u should just throw her back to her EX b4 it is too late for u, MR LOVERBOY, shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2009
Am out of here
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 16, 2009
grin angry
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 16, 2009
Spend for me, buy for me.Is it how these people are brought up?
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 16, 2009
Men must learn.
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by mellow(m): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2009
Has she ever told you you did something very good  her else never did?
I guess not, only when you did wrong. My advice, get her Ass out before her
Ass get you out.
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by milkan05(m): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2009
R-U-N!!!! This is the beginning of the E-N-D
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by ebila(m): 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2009
@poster,
Any gurl who does that would've just done herself da greatest harm.We men hate it when our ego is bruised n that is d surest way to do it.If u have a gurl like that,jilt her ass! She definately ain't worth d trouble else she'd have been respectful enough to talk to u even if she needs u to sit up.
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by ring(m): 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2009
women!!!!dey always xpect us d guyz to understand WHY? compare her wif ur Ex an see her r angryeaction
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by Mayodsaint(m): 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2009
as for me, i will warn her never to compare me to her ex in her entire life else i append a red card to her! that is my final verdict.
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by ayobase(m): 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2009
For Why?
I cant say that to her, then why should she?
One doesn't need to compare in a relationship!
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by ayobase(m): 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2009
For Why?
I cant say that to her, then why should she?
One doesn't need to compare in a relationship!
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by Hadone(m): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2009
[size=18pt]She's just making an analysis!![/size]
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by Hadone(m): 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2009
[size=18pt]She's just making an analysis![/size]
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by zeedee(f): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2009
@Poster: She's a classless girl.
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by godisgr8(m): 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2009
Wen ur girl compares u wit her X, it may turn out to be positive or negative depending on d basis 4 d comparism.

If she tells u dat there r things d X used 2 do dat u r not doing and she appreciates dose things, den u may be in touble. But if she likes the things u r doing and d X was not odoing, den there is no cause for alarm.
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by godisgr8(m): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2009
Wen ur girl compares u wit her X, it may turn out to be positive or negative depending on d basis 4 d comparism.

If she tells u dat there r things d X used 2 do dat u r not doing and she appreciates dose things, den u may be in touble. But if she likes the things u r doing and d X was not odoing, den there is no cause for alarm.

So, watch out 4 wat d comparism is.
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by Smi1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2009
lOLxx this statement has clearly shown he or she wants to go back with ex ! if it was me i won't take the lady serious anymore because one day she may might come back home and tell me "hey man I'm through with you" abi am i not right ?
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by mamagee3(f): 1:33am On Nov 17, 2009
When she starts comparing you with her ex, it means she's uncomfortable with you. tongue
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by Gabry(f): 1:34am On Nov 17, 2009
^^^ Welcome back Mama-gee
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by mamagee3(f): 1:37am On Nov 17, 2009
Gabry:

Thanks, I just got released by mukina after 4 months of being banned. cheesy cheesy
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by mamagee3(f): 1:39am On Nov 17, 2009
Gabry:

Thanks, I just got released by mukina after 4 months of being banned. cheesy cheesy
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by manmustwac(m): 1:42am On Nov 17, 2009
mama-gee:

so u just got released from prison. CONGRATS
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by Gabry(f): 1:44am On Nov 17, 2009
mama-gee:

Thats a very long time ooo. She must be busy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Teju Babyface Proposed To Fiance Tobi Banjoko. Culled From Net / Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} / Woman's Unclad Scandalous Birthday IV Trends On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.