Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. (6096 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Express / Lies You Should Never Tell Your Gal/guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by Mrblazer(m): 9:37am On Nov 14, 2009
Maybe you forgot to buy her something or you yell at her cos of her stubborness and the next thing she was like '' That is one thing I like about John(her ex), he never forget to get me things and he doesnt yell at me. What does this implies? Is she still interested in her ex?
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by chukudibab(m): 9:40am On Nov 14, 2009
Maybe, who knows the mood she was into.
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by Mrblazer(m): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2009
What kind of mood will make her utter such words?
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by victorazy(m): 10:00am On Nov 14, 2009
Then she must go back to him, thats all.
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by dROC1: 10:14am On Nov 14, 2009
victorazy:

Then she must go back to him, thats all.

Put her ass out! That oughta wake her up. U must be a softy, I can't go for that.
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by MoneyRule(m): 10:17am On Nov 14, 2009
She may still be having a hard time accepting d fact that she and her ex are done or it may be her own way of reacting to you forgetting to get her stuff and yelling at her, either way, try not to forget to get her stuff, yell unnecessarily and other stuff dat provoke dat statement. If she continues to make dsame statements, you sit her down and let her know that her ex is her ex and you are you but if she needs time to get her act together, you can give her dat. If she asks 4 time and she doesn't come back, move on! In cases lyk dis, i believe no bread is better than half.
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by Mrblazer(m): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2009
Hmmm, I like that.
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by cantell(m): 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2009
When a lady compares you with her ex in that kind of way, she's not over him. She's takin you for a ride and if you don't get out in time, you're heading for a big bang!
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2009
Mr blazer:

Maybe you forgot to buy her something or you yell at her cos of her stubborness and the next thing she was like '' That is one thing I like about John(her ex), he never forget to get me things and he doesnt yell at me. What does this implies? Is she still interested in her ex?
Then why doesn't she go back and date this ex of her's? mschewwww!
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by galatico(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2009
The picture is clear she still has feelings for her Ex .
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by dROC1: 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2009
cantell:

When a lady compares you with her ex in that kind of way, she's not over him. She's takin you for a ride and if you don't get out in time, you're heading for a big bang!

GBAM!
if her ex ever wants her back, o boy u will be d loser o shocked
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by Secretz(f): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2009
take a hint jor! grin
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by KennyG6(m): 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2009
dump her kia kia,
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by bigfather(m): 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2009
Show her the way kia,kia !
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2009
@poster
there is nothing wrong with people comparing exes as long as its not all day long everyday.
we are not perfect and if what an ex did made her feel better then we can learn a thing or two about that.
if what she only compares him with is stuff like ¨buying this and paying for that¨ then kick her to the curb quickly.

if it gets out of hands with the ex this and that then simply tell your girl that:
IF THAT GUY WAS THAT GOOD; YOU WOULD HAVE STAYED WITH HIM
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by iice(f): 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2009
She's trying to get you to not forget undecided
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by No2Atheism(m): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2009
@topic

Pick up your bags and run . . . cus it means you do not measure up to what she wants otherwise she would not even remember to compare.
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by whitesturd(f): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2009
If u satisfy her,she wudnt ve 2 start comparing u wt her ex.maybe the ex knows how to takia of her mre dan u do so jst step up on the way u take care of her. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by JCzAr(m): 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2009
The handwriting is on the wall, she still got feelings for her ex - by no means, provocative or not, should a partner remember an ex and making comparison, that's one of the top-class insult in a relationship. You can have normal discussions about your exes, that's acceptably good, but making comparison? That's not too good.
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by Mrblazer(m): 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2009
@whitesturd. What kind of satisfaction are you talking about? I do everything a normal guy does. Or can I go abnormal because of love?
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by chidyke77(m): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2009
@poster
Did she tells u wat happened b/w her and her ex? If her ex is no longer alive then u hav to sit her down and discus dat wt her by telling her dat ur doing all d best u cn to satisfy her. Bt if her ex is still within her reach,men find a way to let her go and continue wt her ex.
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by JCzAr(m): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2009
chidyke77:

@poster
Did she tells u wat happened b/w her and her ex? If her ex is no longer alive then u hav to sit her down and discus dat wt her by telling her dat your doing all d best u cn to satisfy her. Bt if her ex is still within her reach,men find a way to let her go and continue wt her ex.

Her ex isn't her father, so even if he's dead, she shouldn't get into a relationship if she knows she'll be complaining about someone treating her differently.
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by whitesturd(f): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2009
Mr blazer:

@whitesturd. What kind of satisfaction are you talking about? I do everything a normal guy does. Or can I go abnormal because of love?

U dont have to go abnormal cos of luv.jst be ursef.probably ur girl is the type that wants u to always remember stuffs about her and feels u dont show her enuf luv and affection.u no how girls are now,probably the first guy spoilt her.but jst tell her u dnt like her comparing u wt her ex dt it makes u feel she stil luvs her ex.i believe wt dt,she wud change.best of luck.
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by chukudibab(m): 6:57am On Nov 15, 2009
Kenny_G:

dump her kia kia,

cheesy hopefully, for her she than hookup with a new dude and campare him too with her 2-ex grin if him no buy dinner when goin back from work.
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by na2day2(m): 7:08am On Nov 15, 2009
Mr blazer:

then its time for u to dump her b4 she dumps u, be the new ex so that she can compare sum1 else to u
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by Noigeeriaa: 11:39am On Nov 15, 2009
it means she wants u to start comparing her sex skills to those of ur ex
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by koolchicco: 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2009
Topic

Women do that a lot, I think they never get enough of their various EXes.
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by OAM4J: 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2009
Its just a sign of immaturity, guys do it too. Comparing one with the ex is foolish, because no 2 persons are ever d same.

1 Like

Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by Godmother(f): 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2009
It could be she's used to it.Maybe its something she has being doing with other exes to get her way and it has been working
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by r231(m): 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2009
if john is so good like dat why are you here den shooooooooooooo well go bck to john
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by Darthpinky: 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2009
it doesnt matter if hse still gives u the business, u just have to provid her the second deal in ur bargain dont forget that her ex may have been a very ggod business man and that is wat she may be remembereing so giv her the biz and then watch her mouth change!!!!!!!!!
Re: When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. by bandely(m): 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2009
Did you snatch her from the ex? (Probably the ex is a close friend)

If yes, then you get what you asked.

If no, end the relationship with immediate effect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? / See What My Girlfriend Bought For Me (+PICTURES) / CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.