Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider (81964 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by TheEminentLaity: 1:31am On Dec 15, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy People just come here to brag cheesy grin cheesy You make $5000 and you prefer to be paid monthly? cheesy grin and who told you it's only MMM I do with MY MONEY? Guy, you have much to learn about money and investments. I get paid in my sleep, weekly, everyday... How do you make 5 times $1000 and you are here talking about fear of losing money cheesy grin cheesy and if you get fired from that job? at this rate I just might retire before I turn 35...and if I lose my money in MMM that's just one stream of passive income. So, bros dey your line, use your money do wetin you want. Make I do my own.
Naturalized:

Well for starters if you made $1000 a month you really wouldn't care about MMM.

I know this cos i make 5 times that amount, and no, i'd rather get paid by month end than invest a substantial sum only to get 30% interest which may or may not come in depending on whether or not the scheme crashes.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by goingape1: 1:31am On Dec 15, 2016
jinxet2000:
Sorry! with MMM, you cannot rise out of poverty. You can only rise by adding values to what you have and not by money doubling. The father of MMM that is Charles Ponzi ended in poverty and jail, Bernard Madoff ended up in jail and in poverty how much more the participators. When you work hard, you will succeed in life.

who is this man!

Charles ponzi was release on bay and he pay those guy back the money and restart the business all over again with improvement.

what have you achieved in your life. undecided

you read news with your anu.s and forget to completely finish the news.

illiterate

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by hekinz82375(m): 1:33am On Dec 15, 2016
dadaic:

People never wished to see MMM crash, people wanted people like you to accept that what they shared was the truth. And when it was frozen, they felt relieved. How do you feel when you hear one aproko and you are the first to know, and people dont believe you. What do they say when they dont believe you? You are a hater, a liar, a this, a that. And when they hear the truth. They run to you to hear more aproko. Its the same here. Some pastors shared the truth with you, you called them names. Some friends advised you, you tagged them as enemies.

You have your view as to why you believe in this, carry on with it. I don't call you names for participating in MMM, it's your cash. Dont call me a hater because I smiled knowing that I adviced a friend, a brother not to partake in something that might ruin him.

I don't believe in a system where by my money sits in a box for 30 days and 30 percent climbs it when nothing is done. No purchase, no buying or selling, nothing. I will shout to the world not to partake in this, call me a hater, I will tell you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. MMM is a shady thing.

People said there is no central unit where one sits on your money, well, answer this question. Now that it's frozen, were you able to get your cash out? What happens when he decides to close the site finally? Are you able to withdraw your cash out now since you claim there is no central unit or control system sitting on your monies? Those who sit at home typing that MMM will come out strong, I hope you share the truth. Because I see people wailing and in serious agony. I don't want to see my friend in pain, and I am also saying this is so another life won't be carried away by people making you feel this system is the only one that works. MMM doesn't exist. It's a scam.
Mr truth teller you don finish, you know what next please go and start church business...cos we don't need ur bullshit

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by john650(m): 1:33am On Dec 15, 2016
Amaka is asking people who invested in the MMM scheme to wait because they've used the money to organise a lavish wedding and honey moon for themselves...ha ha.

Basically she's saying wait until more mugus invest in the scheme because there is no money available to payout at the moment.

Nice going.

I'll rather take my chance and roll a dice in Las Vegas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by doctorregular1(m): 1:34am On Dec 15, 2016
doctorregular1:
In ur dreams. Keep wailing till 2019. It is my money and not that of the man that gave ur mum a memorable cunniling*s. Jan 14 will reveal the real dreamer.
ur cowardice will deny u sth gr8 in the nearest future. Mark my words. U will keep hating while others progress then d sad news, u will die poor and untimely, IJN, AMEN.
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Naturalized(m): 1:35am On Dec 15, 2016
TheEminentLaity:
cheesy grin cheesy People just come here to brag cheesy grin cheesy You make $5000 and you prefer to be paid monthly? cheesy grin and who told you it's only MMM I do with MY MONEY? Guy, you have much to learn about money and investments. I get paid in my sleep, weekly, everyday... How do you make 5 times $1000 and you are here talking about fear of losing money cheesy grin cheesy and if you get fired from that job? at this rate I just might retire before I turn 35...and if I lose my money in MMM that's just one stream of passive income. So, bros dey your line, use your money do wetin you want. Make I do my own.

Where have you seen me comment about fearing to lose money. Do you know how many other personal investment i have and who i work for?

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by TheEminentLaity: 1:36am On Dec 15, 2016
And what is guaranteed? Your life? your health? or your bank account or bank? Did your bank tell you before you opened a dom account that when Buhari comes there would be a limit to withdrawals of your own money? or they would ban deposits before they did it? or on T-bills that they would reduce the interests before they eventually did it? or that they would ... keep waiting for people that would fall victim, don't focus on yourself and how you can create wealth for you and your family and children even unborn. Be drinking panadol for another person's informed choice of using THEIR OWN MONEY.
unmask:
mmm has buffered nothing.....if it was the so called elite that invested and lost.....then fine....wealth has been redistributed......however it is these poor people that have been blinded by a 30% from a closed system who will fall victim.

I heard there is a caveat on mmm website about it not being a gauranteed scheme. How many participants know this?

A ponzi scheme is a ponzi scheme.....not a wealth creator.

You can ask your kiyosaki about a ponzi
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by doctorregular1(m): 1:40am On Dec 15, 2016
I forsee ur life going the way of Sadam Hussein
futurerex:
I foresee MMM going the way of Ultimate Cycler.
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by chineduemmao: 1:40am On Dec 15, 2016
mengho:

keep heading to ur doom & keep deluding yourself that your some hero helping the world financially
Our problem is: not even developing our own ideas yet we are head-bent on proving how terrible someone else's tested and trusted idea looks...

3 Likes

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by goingape1: 1:45am On Dec 15, 2016
unmask:
People will lose money..........the people that lose money will look for ways to get it back........but there are only two ways to recover (legit and illegit)......for someone greedy enough to do mmm, which path would he/she take?.......your guess is as good as mine

And this guy parading himself as a super guider, should better be careful.....by the time the lawsuits starts flying in, he will be the face of the erstwhile faceless mmm
your papa get money to do law suit undecided

for Nigeria law suits!!

I laugh in figures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by TheEminentLaity: 1:46am On Dec 15, 2016
From your statements cheesy...No disrespect but I know how rich people -people who create wealth not oil company management staff- talk even when they warn about shady schemes. I'm really happy for people whose lives have been changed by MMM, I know people. I for one can help more people when I become rich and can do for my people what the government, pastors and our crude oil gas flaring people have never done for us. You should be happy for people getting out of poverty and doing their dream projects/businesses with the help they get from MMM.
Naturalized:

Where have you seen me comment about fearing to lose money. Do you know how many other personal investment i have and who i work for?
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by chineduemmao: 1:47am On Dec 15, 2016
Ain't it funny? no! common guys this is me, as a blogger i spend 90% of my 24 hours online that definitely means that i saw this pop up news on my PO-office before anyone else did even our so called "journalists" but you know what i logged in and saw the news and also saw that i have been merged to pay 60k to somebody... i never had double mind transferring the money, even till this moment i have not had any doubts in the ufreezing of the mavros in time to come (maybe not in january am expecting it to be around 6 months from now) you know why? My reason is because this system is based not on any market strategy like demand and supply, lose and gain; it is completely based on being "human". Most people do not think of what to do to make sure that at least 51% of the people who come in contact with them leaves in a happy mood, maybe because we are previledged enough to sleep under an alluminium roof at night with a celin fan whining above, cooling the air engolfing us, we iron our clothes at will and sprey nice cheap perfumes, and walk down the lane comfortably pulling out #50 from our wallet to buy a hankerchief to complete the groove we never know what it is like to sleep on the road demarkations or on floors of locked store fronts or in the market places (mosquitoe ladding) this system has adopted an idea quite phenomenal, an idea that is first of all not capital intensive in the mass interest of the initiator, Mavrodi slept, used his brain thinking long for God knows how long on a way to make things fair for everyone, how to end the things he did not like happening around him, how to make a name for himself in a positive way unlike 99.9% of our Nigerian leaders who doesn't have any original ideas in their brains. I paid in despite the fact because i am paying it to somebody who has payed to another, i paid it because i am suppose to, i paid it because by the grace of "christ" i am richer than that and that is what life is all about "doing the things you should while you can". Even if MMM never recovers in nigeria (courtesy to the media fighting against it), i will for the rest of my good life applaude Mavrodi for using his brain to cultivate a very good idea that has the potentials of ending hunger in millions of homes across Nigeria i will forever respect whoever it was that brought this idea all the way from Russia to us down here. Stars only appear in the dark MMM was one among them, at the dark time in NIGERIA it glowed!!!

6 Likes

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by TheEminentLaity: 1:53am On Dec 15, 2016
Bless you. MMM is strong because of us. Participants only need to be more informed by their guiders. What a genius Mr Mavrodi is. At least with MMM we gradually get to know people who would rather see people remain on their level of finance to remain friends. Some even wish to see participants languish in regret. Na wa. Chicken littles. PHing 600K next week. Keep growing the Mavros. MMM together we change the world!!!
chineduemmao:
Ain't it funny? no! common guys this is me, as a blogger i spend 90% of my 24 hours online that definitely means that i saw this pop up news on my PO-office before anyone else did even our so called "journalists" but you know what i logged in and saw the news and also saw that i have been merged to pay 60k to somebody... i never had double mind transferring the money, even till this moment i have not had any doubts in the ufreezing of the mavros in time to come (maybe not in january am expecting it to be around 6 months from now) you know why? My reason is because this system is based not on any market strategy like demand and supply, lose and gain; it is completely based on being "human". Most people do not think of what to do to make sure that at least 51% of the people who come in contact with them leaves in a happy mood, maybe because we are previledged enough to sleep under an alluminium roof at night with a celin fan whining above, cooling the air engolfing us, we iron our clothes at will and sprey nice cheap perfumes, and walk down the lane comfortably pulling out #50 from our wallet to buy a hankerchief to complete the groove we never know what it is like to sleep on the road demarkations or on floors of locked store fronts or in the market places (mosquitoe ladding) this system has adopted an idea quite phenomenal, an idea that is first of all not capital intensive in the mass interest of the initiator, Mavrodi slept, used his brain thinking long for God knows how long on a way to make things fair for everyone, how to end the things he did not like happening around him, how to make a name for himself in a positive way unlike 99.9% of our Nigerian leaders who doesn't have any original ideas in their brains. I paid in despite the fact because i am paying it to somebody who has payed to another, i paid it because i am suppose to, i paid it because by the grace of "christ" i am richer than that and that is what life is all about "doing the things you should while you can". Even if MMM never recovers in nigeria (courtesy to the media fighting against it), i will for the rest of my good life applaude Mavrodi for using his brain to cultivate a very good idea that has the potentials of ending hunger in millions of homes across Nigeria i will forever respect whoever it was that brought this idea all the way from Russia to us down here. Stars only appear in the dark MMM was one among them, at the dark time in NIGERIA it glowed!!!
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by kYjelly2: 1:54am On Dec 15, 2016
chineduemmao:

What about the Russians that committed suicide because of Mavrodi

Are you also thanking God for that

... and quit the bullshhh, if you really wanted to help somebody, you would have gone down the street to do so and not through MMM, mtcheew undecided

4 Likes

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by 1metre: 1:56am On Dec 15, 2016
Dclique:
She is right. I totally agree with her.

Btw, this keeps on getting more interesting by the day. #LongLiveMMM #TeamMMMNigeria #NoShaking
mugu, wake up!

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by unmask: 2:02am On Dec 15, 2016
greenpasture:

While I don't favor get rich quick schemes your statement above is not correct. Unlike a typical Ponzi scheme MMM does not require users to load the base in order to get their benefits. As such the interest comes from repeat business. Yes the system does seek to attract new business but large regular repeats are it's mainstay.

As regards crashing which of course it may ultimately do do for reasons which I have not yet read anywhere on social media , at 3 million users out of a population of 180 million, the space for its growth is quite obvious.

MMM to my mind, or at least the version used in Nigeria is a social experiment that showed that people would trust an do business with perfect strangers if a) the rules were clear b) the platform was easy to use an c) the gains minimized the cost of long term participation i.e you can generate your investment capital and recycle it. To this end MMM has more features in common with the sharing economy business model than with a Ponzi scheme. Airbnb and ubber for instance do not own the assets they use to generate business. They merely provide a platform for asset owner's to participate.

Something happened here that entrepreneurs and financial experts need to understand if they are to build viral self replicating businesses. Sadly many of MMM critics have not taken time to understand the business model nor to see its potential in other lines of business.

It is always easier of course to attack things than to analyze them.
how it shares similarities with uber is what I dont get.......uber provides a platform that connects buyers to sellers for a fee much like ebay.......mmm connects help givers to help takers and there the similarities end. However, mmm gets money into the system that does no work other than return money to those that have provided help initially. This means mmm operates in a closed system whereby the total amount of money can only be less than or equal to the amount of money members put in......now after the initial investors get 30% of what they put in and exit the system someone else who is still in the system has lost an equivalent of that amount.....and on and on it goes till there is no money left.

So about the similarities with uber.....we can also classify by names. on the uber platform buyers meet sellers and there is an exchange (cash for service). On mmm platform "magas" meet "mugus" (cash for more cash)

While your ideal model might see mmm last a while, an indepth analysis as you requested shows that mmm is actually a ponzi scheme masking as a saviour (but then all ponzi schemes are like that)

3 Likes

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by fkdmods: 2:08am On Dec 15, 2016
Corrinthians:
She's making a very good point. I keep wondering myself; why do some people desire to see mmm crash? Does it hurt them seeing people rise out of poverty? What joy is there seeing people's lives ruined from huge loses? Would the validation of their suspecion that something would go wrong with the scheme raise their standard of living in any way?

Confidence has been ruined and it might be difficullt getting it back. But come what may, mmm changed a whole lot of lives for the better.

Your logic is like a person who see's another playing with fire, warns him, and the guy retorts by saying "why do some people desire to see others burn"? Does this make sense to you. Participants of these scheme have the same mindset of an armed robber. The ends must justify the means. Most of you who believe and engage in this ponzi scheme are not thinking rationally. You are letting your stomach do the thinking for you. Even with the vast amount of information online warning you of countries where MMM have failed, you have turned deaf ears to it because of hunger. You people deserve to suffer. It has been proven without a shadow of doubt that every financial pyramid scheme fails, yet you refuse to comprehend. Continue. Funny thing is these guys never go to advanced countries, they always look for impoverished countries to prey on. Why do you think that is?

4 Likes

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by goingape1: 2:12am On Dec 15, 2016
Goddey18:
And if you are totally lost for words, we assure you you cannot go wrong with El Nathan John’s tweet here:

If MMM Nigeria are as smart as I think they are, this is not final. It will come back January, restore confidence, then crash big time.

— Elnathan John (@elnathan_john) December 13, 2016

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by 1metre: 2:13am On Dec 15, 2016
Gentle2015:
That lady should be arrested ASAP. Her husband should be held responsible
akpa amu grin
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by unmask: 2:18am On Dec 15, 2016
TheEminentLaity:
You obviously know nothing about MMM. Save your epistle. I wonder why you didn't ask a guider or a well informed participant about these questions. You have concluded from your false assumption. When people tell you that their money is trapped, ask them who they provided help to? and they would tell you the name and ID of who they paid to...Nobody pays Mavrodi or MMM vault. We deal with people. People provide help to people they know or can identify and call them. The problem is the many people in Nigeria who are educated illiterates that can put their life savings, despite all the risk warnings and agreement with the terms of PHing, without knowing a single thing about the system they choose to put all their money in.
so how does mmm make money? How is the site maintained?

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 15, 2016
Fellow die hard participants,
The disrespect. Ride or die bish sha. My spec.
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by thaoriginator: 2:19am On Dec 15, 2016
F u c k MMM b i t c h!
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by unmask: 2:24am On Dec 15, 2016
TheEminentLaity:
And what is guaranteed? Your life? your health? or your bank account or bank? Did your bank tell you before you opened a dom account that when Buhari comes there would be a limit to withdrawals of your own money? or they would ban deposits before they did it? or on T-bills that they would reduce the interests before they eventually did it? or that they would ... keep waiting for people that would fall victim, don't focus on yourself and how you can create wealth for you and your family and children even unborn. Be drinking panadol for another person's informed choice of using THEIR OWN MONEY.
that me mentality is what is killing Nigerians.....you just show what you would do if you ever came to power. But then like you said not my business....
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 15, 2016
tianshie:
Dear Amaka:Mavros is another Dr Umana E. Umana. (Nigerians are always falling for this kind of sh.it.)

Abuja wasn't the seat of power in the 80s.
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by 19naia(m): 2:45am On Dec 15, 2016
Of course married to the kingpin and dependent on the loot of it. She will spout what it takes to keep their loot coming in.

The more MMM grows, the more it owes and that can eventually be in excess of what is coming in if not already in excess of what is coming in.
Eventually the amount owed will exceed the amount coming in.
They delay the eventual collapse in the beginning by making freezes to the scheme to let pay-ins grow a bit while pay-out stops to let pay-in catch up.
But the gap quickly widens again and the next freeze will be worse and losses will grow.
Then as confindence is lost and people stop paying in, the amount owed is neglected and even the initial capital of many is forfeited to the kingpins who grab what they can and run as it falls.

The sad part is many do not care if it is a ponzi scheme. They just invest in hopes to be the lucky few who make it out with profit before it collapses and many lose every thing they put in.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by room089: 2:47am On Dec 15, 2016
Abi o my sister!
If you can wait for BUBU to complete his tenure come 2019, will waiting for a month for your money be too much?

Na wen January reach and e come be say na Godot you and your co colleagues dey wait for you go know how far!
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by deflover(m): 2:54am On Dec 15, 2016
mmm go make December rice and stew bitter for people mouth.
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by TheEminentLaity: 3:03am On Dec 15, 2016
and what have you already assumed I would do if I get to a position in government? and what's the me mentality you talk about? I see you conveniently ignored all the questions I asked you previously but I ask again: What is guaranteed in your existence? Your life? your health? your money? or your bank? Do you even have a domiciliary account? and did they tell you before you opened one that Emiefele and Buhari policies would this year limit access to your funds to outright bans on your own money? At least MMM warns to use spare money.

I'm in a country where if I fall sick I would get free healthcare - top service not preferential according to my account balance- How many times do we see crowd funding appeals for sick TV 'stars'? Why don't you guys protest for an efficient national health insurance? or education? but it seems I'm more concerned about you guys creating limitations for yourself in Nigeria. If you don't have money in Nigeria, you are doomed, nothing works, you cannot get the police, fire service, ambulance, litigations... even churches aren't the place to go anymore because they would collect the remaining one kobo; and under this administration the only thing that has brought smiles and has been consistent is MMM...tell me maybe I don't know...but you guys always bad-mouth and laugh at peoples' progress and wish for their downfall. Why can't you be happy for the people that it has helped? Nobody says you should do MMM but why don't your mind your own, it's not your money neither is it of any threat to you.

Don't bother about what would kill me or another MMM participant if it crashes look to get rich legitimately and only by getting rich and creating wealth can you help the most people around you. Think big, try to provide free standard education for your village people for a start and be happy for people like the guy on the OP...you don't know his story but if you did... I don't know...some of you are just haters. You love the politicians that rob you and hate the ones that don't even steal from you and wants to show you means to earn spare money.

Think
unmask:
that me mentality is what is killing Nigerians.....you just show what you would do if you ever came to power. But then like you said not my business....
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by wollexie1106: 3:17am On Dec 15, 2016
They have pair ur husband with everybody, u use their money for wedding now u are saying they should wait. If u were in their shoes will you wait?. Why can't you announce the freeze one month before the freeze happened. Thunder that will strike you and ur husband is on press up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions / How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians / MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.