Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider (81961 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Adebowale89(m): 6:13am On Dec 15, 2016
this Mmm keen almost turn my creativity zeal in shamble

it has change the plan of thousands of Nigerian youth. Nigerian youth don't defend their right again but defending a faceless scheme they don't know his foundation

even the most educated people couldn't have the foresight that, this ponzi scheme wouldn't have a future sustainable

if i were u, I will quit hopefully if it come back January. pls let's do some psychic exercise for those in this ponzi scheme. I think the mavro guy didn't come with just physical conviction only, it had encompassed all the psychological trait of its users which I could called brain in vat control by the flux of internet

Mmm Nigerian is not a future standing scheme to eradicate poverty. wake up Nigerian, who say u can't make over 30% of your capital if you invest your time wisely in a business within 30days? quit dreaming
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by oloribabs(f): 6:14am On Dec 15, 2016
Let's rock this together.....
Check my signature
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Felixalex(m): 6:15am On Dec 15, 2016
2sexynet:

Dream on o. It will be back and finally CRASH! Confidence has been dented already and the shock wave has rippled everywhere.

If you like, don't listen. Recession is not the best time to lost money IMO.

BAD BELLE.....

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Localamos(m): 6:16am On Dec 15, 2016
slivertongue:

The money that may be lost could be channelled to grow the real sector of the economy especially agriculture. when these schemes fail they mop up monies that should been used to grow the state and economy. Mind you private and public workers and institutions are also participants in these schemes and so the damage will be felt across board. The economy needs the funds invested in these 'wonder' to grow

This is a clear case of psychoanalytical rationalisation. Trying to justify a wrong idea or action by mixing it with what is acceptable.
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Felixalex(m): 6:17am On Dec 15, 2016
Adebowale89:
this Mmm keen almost turn my creativity zeal in shamble

it has change the plan of thousands of Nigerian youth. Nigerian youth don't defend their right again but defending a faceless scheme they don't know his foundation

even the most educated people couldn't have the foresight that, this ponzi scheme wouldn't have a future sustainable

if i were u, I will quit hopefully if it come back January. pls let's do some psychic exercise for those in this ponzi scheme. I think the mavro guy didn't come with just physical conviction only, it had encompassed all the psychological trait of its users which I could called brain in vat control by the flux of internet

Mmm Nigerian is not a future standing scheme to eradicate poverty. wake up Nigerian, who say u can't make over 30% of your capital if you invest your time wisely in a business within 30days? quit dreaming

HOW MANY PERCENT ARE YOU CURRENTLY MAKING?

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by VickyRotex(f): 6:17am On Dec 15, 2016
DedeNkem:

You're dumb!!!

Read the following links;
Ponzi Scheme

The picture you see below is the criminal (Sergei Mavrodi). Real about him;
Sergei Mavrodi
Wikipedia

Bet why the thing dey vex you like this na?

I'm sure you dint even complete reading the guy's comment before quoting him and saying he's dumb.

Cos if you did, you'll know he's being Sarcastic and probably Anti-MMM.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by abfalkolly(m): 6:19am On Dec 15, 2016
uckennety:

If we don't stop dz panic MMM will restart!

Do you want D CBN,and banks to laff @ us

We just need to PH
Each time i come across comment like d's,I jst laugh it off cos it shows d level of Ignorance.How can u be comparing Banks/CBN wt MMM/ponze scheme?.God help my country

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Corrinthians(m): 6:20am On Dec 15, 2016
dapsonlou:

Because it crush in every country it was started. Even the originators of the scam is doing 25yrs in jail for costing people Billion in losses.
How is it a scam? Who's money did they steal
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Localamos(m): 6:21am On Dec 15, 2016
EVILFOREST:
NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT has done to its citizens worse things than MMM has done, or will do.

NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT has done worse things than GAS FLARING....

so what's all these noise...

Just name one thing that is worse than the NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT....?
since I grew up to know things , I can't recall anything the NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT has done for its citizens, at least for being a Nigerian

Nice one... So Nigerian government is weevil, while MMM that washed your pocket clean is the nice guy?

Clap for ya sef.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Adebowale89(m): 6:22am On Dec 15, 2016
Felixalex:

HOW MANY PERCENT ARE YOU CURRENTLY MAKING?

I'm making times 2 of the percentage u are waiting for on Mmm like a lazy rag

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Hiploko(m): 6:22am On Dec 15, 2016
abfalkolly:

Each time i come across comment like d's,I jst laugh it off cos it shows d level of Ignorance.How can u be comparing Banks/CBN wt MMM/ponze scheme?.God help my country
keep kwayet and stop forming don jazzy. Sahara reporters carried a news yesterday about Heritage Bank in very serious crisis. Is it not a CBN regulated organization? Is Heritage Bank a Ponzi scheme too?Shift joor

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Souljaboi1: 6:22am On Dec 15, 2016
Goddey18:
And if you are totally lost for words, we assure you you cannot go wrong with El Nathan John’s tweet here:

If MMM Nigeria are as smart as I think they are, this is not final. It will come back January, restore confidence, then crash big time.

— Elnathan John (@elnathan_john) December 13, 2016

Fixed !
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Felixalex(m): 6:23am On Dec 15, 2016
FrancisDiote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aed_DSq1gQ

TYPICAL NIGERIAN.... THE "I TOLD YOU MENTALITY" YOU TOLD THEM, THE DIDNT LISTEN, WHAT'S THE POINT OF THIS VIDEO? YOU DIDNT INVEST YOUR MONEY SO WHY NOT JYST IGNORE THEM

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by slivertongue: 6:25am On Dec 15, 2016
Localamos:

This is a clear case of psychoanalytical rationalisation. Trying to justify a wrong idea or action by mixing it with what is acceptable.

i didnt get you
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Corrinthians(m): 6:26am On Dec 15, 2016
fkdmods:

Your logic is like a person who see's another playing with fire, warns him, and the guy retorts by saying "why do some people desire to see others burn"? Does this make sense to you. Participants of these scheme have the same mindset of an armed robber. The ends must justify the means. Most of you who believe and engage in this ponzi scheme are not thinking rationally. You are letting your stomach do the thinking for you. Even with the vast amount of information online warning you of countries where MMM have failed, you have turned deaf ears to it because of hunger. You people deserve to suffer. It has been proven without a shadow of doubt that every financial pyramid scheme fails, yet you refuse to comprehend. Continue. Funny thing is these guys never go to advanced countries, they always look for impoverished countries to prey on. Why do you think that is?
"Because of hunger" Why do some of you just feel the need to always insult people you dont know? Have i ever asked you for help? Do you know anything about me besides my Nairaland moniker and every other thing ive written on this forum? What gives you the notion i am "hungry"?
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 15, 2016
Monkey Money Market!

How market?
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Corrinthians(m): 6:33am On Dec 15, 2016
RUDEBOYY:
All I know is that it's only those that are not participants in the mmm scheme that is making all this noise abt mmm crashing.... Come January I will still invest even more in mmm.
Mmm is here to stay the only time it will crash is only when we stop participating. #istandwithmmmnigeria!
Dont mind them. It hurts some people so much that some folks are gaining finantial freedom and no longer strapping themselves unto their shoestrings for surviival, remaining eternally enslaved.

All they need to do is go on an aggressive online campaign through mass and social media to restore whatever confidence they can. The scheme can still survive if they dont give in to these attacks.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:33am On Dec 15, 2016
Dclique:
She is right. I totally agree with her.

Btw, this keeps on getting more interesting by the day. #LongLiveMMM #TeamMMMNigeria #NoShaking
yea! no shaking, till u commit
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by fkdmods: 6:35am On Dec 15, 2016
Corrinthians:
"Because of hunger" Why do some of you just feel the need to always insult people you dont know? Have i ever asked you for help? Do you know anything about me besides my Nairaland moniker and every other thing ive written on this forum? What gives you the notion i am "hungry"?

Your mentality.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by wendy241(f): 6:36am On Dec 15, 2016
Dclique:

Btw, this keeps on getting more interesting by the day. #LongLiveMMM #TeamMMMNigeria #NoShaking
Una NV see anything continue giving yourself hope grin grin grin
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Corrinthians(m): 6:37am On Dec 15, 2016
Felixalex:

TYPICAL NIGERIAN.... THE "I TOLD YOU MENTALITY" YOU TOLD THEM, THE DIDNT LISTEN, WHAT'S THE POINT OF THIS VIDEO? YOU DIDNT INVEST YOUR MONEY SO WHY NOT JYST IGNORE THEM
Very irritating to say the least. Some people nust derive joy in knowing their doomsday prohesy came to pass. Did any of the participants cry to them? Why are they all up in everyone's face with this "i told you so" nonsense.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Vaxt(m): 6:38am On Dec 15, 2016
MMM is not for the weak brain

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by RealityShot: 6:41am On Dec 15, 2016
alizma:

that is how bad it is. MMM said money is not in any central account that money moves from one member to another member account directly, now they said no one should withdraw but u can pay in, the question gullible Nigerians are not asking is, into who's account is the help they are still providing going into?
Anyway the girl has brief them enough to know that there is a debt, problem, promise unkept that they have to Wait for. but the question is that who will pay the debt before the business can reverse back to its normal position?
No one can pay in Oga.
Go ask questions and verify your information before you post next time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by wuIam: 6:42am On Dec 15, 2016
Is like,most Nigerian school leaver are not educated. this warning was clearly written on the site, check

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by wuIam: 6:43am On Dec 15, 2016
wuIam:
Is like,most Nigerian school leaver are not educated. this warning was clearly written on the site, check

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by RealityShot: 6:44am On Dec 15, 2016
slivertongue:

The money that may be lost could be channelled to grow the real sector of the economy especially agriculture. when these schemes fail they mop up monies that should been used to grow the state and economy. Mind you private and public workers and institutions are also participants in these schemes and so the damage will be felt across board. The economy needs the funds invested in these 'wonder' to grow
And how will the money be "lost"
If in fact as you all say "they rob Peter to pay paul"
Is the money not in Paul's hand/bank account
Here in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 15, 2016
This lady reminds me of Grace Brookstein from Sidney Sheldon's " After the Darkness"..Well,the drama continues

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:48am On Dec 15, 2016
Dclique:

Hmmmmm

Nigerians oh

Be wise...
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by RealityShot: 6:48am On Dec 15, 2016
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by princeayito(m): 6:50am On Dec 15, 2016
All hope is not lost,let's just wait and see wat comes up in January##

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions / How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians / MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.