Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! (4840 Views)

(proven) How To Make It Near Impossible For A Man To Refuse You Or Cheat On You / Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by Mimzyy(f): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
All men are cheats anyway!
Re: Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by EmperorKross(m): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mimzyy:

Almost all or All ?
Re: Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by AngelsAndStars(m): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mimzyy:
women are worse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by Doctorfitz: 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mimzyy:

Bla bla bla bla bla bla

Re: Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by Mememan: 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mimzyy:
Including your.. . Abi grin
Re: Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by doctorofgirls(m): 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mimzyy:
ur future husband too
Re: Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by Tallesty1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mimzyy:
Your papa too.

He's the chairman of All Cheating Husbands in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by EmperorKross(m): 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
Olboi see massive attack ooh cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by Mimzyy(f): 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
Tallesty1:
Your papa too.

He's the chairman of All Cheating Husbands in Nigeria

Are you high on cheap drugs?
Re: Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by Mimzyy(f): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
EmperorKross:

Almost all or All ?

All men.
Re: Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by Tallesty1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
The left over from whatever you smoked before making that careless and stupid comment.
Mimzyy:

Are you high on cheap drugs?
Re: Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by vizkiz: 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mimzyy:

All men.

Mimzyy angry

All men are polygamous in nature we get that but not all men cheat!
Re: Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by dacblogger: 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
y do I ve 2 choose between the both, na by force to get b.f
Re: Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by EmperorKross(m): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mimzyy:

All men.

Toor, i am sure you have your reasons for reaching that conclusion. It is well smiley
Re: Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by Mimzyy(f): 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
Tallesty1:
The left over from whatever you smoked before making that careless and stupid comment.

I struck a chord yeah. What a pity cry . Keep wailing boy. No one asked you to be a cheat. Let the change begin from you.

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by Mimzyy(f): 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
vizkiz:

Mimzyy angry

All men are polygamous in nature we get that but not all men cheat!

Show me a man that does not cheat and i will show you a fish that can climb trees.
Re: Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by Aniker(f): 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
If my boyfriend beats me.. He will surely Smell the roses! Burnt roses
Re: Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by Splinz(m): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mimzyy:

Your statement is nothing but fallacy. Anyways, I can understand your frustrations with the fraction of men you've come across.

The thing is, you're simply unlucky to meet a darling... tongue
Re: Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by EmperorKross(m): 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
Aniker:

Anika Calhoun wink
Re: Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by Aniker(f): 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
EmperorKross:

Anika Calhoun wink
Hey Toni Kross tongue
I mentioned you on my thread when i returned from a ban,,, how are you btw
Re: Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by Splinz(m): 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
Aniker:

Re: Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
Not all men cheat, i will never. Not in a relationship tho smiley
Mimzyy:

Show me a man that does not cheat and i will show you a fish that can climb trees.
Re: Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mimzyy:

All men.
angry
Have u yanshed dated all men to know tat for sure angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by Splinz(m): 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
I seriously frown at this kind of question. None of these two evils must be condoned!
Re: Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by Aniker(f): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
[quote author=Splinz post=51923921][/quote]For real?
Re: Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by Mimzyy(f): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
ThisCouldBeUs:
Not all men cheat, i will never. Not in a relationship tho smiley

Hehehehe. You have never been in a relationship or you're currently not in a relationship?
Re: Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mimzyy:
same as ALL WOMEN!
Re: Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by Mimzyy(f): 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
Splinz:

Your statement is nothing but fallacy. Anyways, I can understand your frustrations with the fraction of men you've come across.

The thing is, you're simply unlucky to meet a darling... tongue

It's easy to be anything you wanna be online.

You do not have to necessarily sleep with another lady to cheat on your main. Have you ever nursed the idea of cheating on your partner? Or have you ever exchanged amorous convo with another lady? There... wink

Deny all you want. grin
Re: Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by Mimzyy(f): 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
SorftWerk:
same as ALL WOMEN!

You again? Is your date not around yet? Get busy jare.
Re: Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! by Splinz(m): 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
Aniker:
For real?

For real.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Meet The Nurse Whose Red-hot Selfies Have Led Her To BeThe Sexiest In the world" / Men Always Know What They Want Its Women Who Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.