Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,281 members, 7,846,284 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade (32343 Views)

2019: Atiku Storms PDP Headquarters, Demands Transparent Primaries / Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) / Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
pchukwudi:
You are super shameless. So what's the point in your rant now? That APC has 40% stake in Rivers? You must be living in a graveyard.

[s][/s]

An average wailer cannot stand an intellectual discussion, he will eventually run away and start insults and abuse. I am happy you live up to your expectation, Flatron.
You are the shameless one Flattron!

5 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

He is right, there are 32 seats in the RSHA and the PDP already has over 25 so far,12 HOR Of which the PDP has about 9i wonder how that amounts to 40%!!

Flatron, stop jumping into discussion, we are talking of the present and new election

5 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by frankyychiji(f): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
ddippset:
wow! never believed I would see this day. wike leading a protest against a police officer. one thing is certain today, a lot of people will comment on this thread either for or against wike. but nobody would comment without having the name 'Joseph mbu' playing on their mind.
Lolzz..this is the change you promised
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by frankyychiji(f): 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
divicode:

How did he slay APC when he barely managed to get 60% of available seats? With all the mouth he made, APC should not have won any seat!!
what with senior police officers shooting Pdp agents and snatching ballot boxes!
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Ermacc: 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
ddippset:
wow! never believed I would see this day. wike leading a protest against a police officer. one thing is certain today, a lot of people will comment on this thread either for or against wike. but nobody would comment without having the name 'Joseph mbu' playing on their mind.
zombie spotted!

5 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by frankyychiji(f): 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
divicode:

This is my problem with wailers, they are barely literate, all half-educated just like the ogogoro drinker. The case is compounded when the wailer is a flat head!
You inserted a 2015 link for 2016 December election! Shame on you wailer!! I am sure you did not know not all the elections were cancelled in Rivers state or you deliberately chose to be naive and myopic!

I will like to educate half literate internet bullies like you. Elections were held in 3 senate and about 8 house of reps or so which is 11, this I erroneously referred to as 12. State assembly elections were contested for in 10 locations.

Flatttrons like you stay in Alaba market, read complete football from morning till dusk and utter gibberish and rubbish about what happens in rivers state! If you cannot write good English, please go back to Primary school!
One cannot forget that you are foaming from the mouth as you try to defend a Nepa bill certificate holder! grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by kcnwaigbo: 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
divicode:

Flatron, stop jumping into discussion, we are talking of the present and new election
Bros you said APC are now 40% in rivers state. Even in the new elections, the APC will lose most of the seats they won in court. About 2019,Wike has already told you that what happened on DEC 10 will never repeat itself

2 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by cjrane: 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
Sad part is that Buhari sent those criminal police officers to Rivers state precisely to rig and subvert the people's votes in his favor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by kcnwaigbo: 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
divicode:

Chai, wailers and propaganda, they can lie enh!!
Your party is dying!! You lost Ondo, lost part of what you rigged to win in Rivers, by 2019, you would have lost all. Have a good day flatron!

https://www.nairaland.com/3517903/results-saturday-dec-10-2016
Are that daft? Why don't you try and verify the information.
About 2019,we are waiting!! Wike has already hinted you what to expect
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by cjrane: 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
All the governors should get ready now!

The days of electoral malpractice and writing fictitious results using the Police and army to do it is back.

Buhari is only test running his rigging machinery towards 2019, he knows he will lose unless he rigs the polls.

Therefore, people must get ready to confront tyranny and make sure their votes count.

The days of voting and going home to leave your ballot with the Police and army are over.

Let us defend democracy from the Abuja tyrant.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by DropShot: 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
EgusiSoup:
This is the kind of leader Nigeria needs come 2019 instead of the nomadic burantashi burukutu gworo chewing cow dung kunu addict ineffectual chronic buffoon ajala no certificate clueluss brainless senseless born to rule dog and baboon dullard!

Atiku&Wike 2019
You're exhibiting signs of frustration.

Keep it in check for your own good. cool

1 Like

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by obailala(m): 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
Just the same way Gov Amaechi was begging GEJ for the redeployment of Mbu back then cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by DamiBukola: 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
divicode:

This is my problem with wailers, they are barely literate, all half-educated just like the ogogoro drinker. The case is compounded when the wailer is a flat head!
You inserted a 2015 link for 2016 December election! Shame on you wailer!! I am sure you did not know not all the elections were cancelled in Rivers state or you deliberately chose to be naive and myopic!

I will like to educate half literate internet bullies like you. Elections were held in 3 senate and about 8 house of reps or so which is 11, this I erroneously referred to as 12. State assembly elections were contested for in 10 locations.

Flatttrons like you stay in Alaba market, read complete football from morning till dusk and utter gibberish and rubbish about what happens in rivers state! If you cannot write good English, please go back to Primary school!

you are duller than I envisaged, the essence of bringing the 2015 election result was to enlighten you concerning the number of seats in the RSHA.

I have seen someone as dumb as Buhari, Jesus!!!

Point of correction, I can never be Igbo or Ipob, Biafra can go and die for all I care; that doesn't mean I should be useless to humanity just as you have chose to be.

e mi, omo oluwabi gannnnn.

I am not as useless as your brain is, this can be decipher from my voting pattern in the 2015 election. I voted for this useless Hypocritical president and JK as gubernatorial candidate; not jobless "mofos" like that vote base on party line
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Maestronaija(m): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
DamiBukola:

pls mods ban this person for supporting breach of duty by police in an election. Mbu never beat up an INEC official, he did fight Amaechi by blocking his way to the government house and the rest but never beat up civilians or the masses.
The thief in question was caught on camera beating up INEC returning officers and u r hearing blabbing.

I think nairaland is becoming a gathering of fools and kindergarten

Which one is breaded? na wa oooo..... sure dis person no b real afonja.... we sabi book na......

Instead of u to kip quiet... u just wan comment by force abi...........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Aburi001: 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
ddippset:
WIKEd is a BIG FOOL, he has forgotten that what goes round comes round.

It's a simple law of nature!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
i dey fill this guy!
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by obailala(m): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
frankyychiji:
what with senior police officers shooting Pdp agents and snatching ballot boxes!
The ones pdp won, wasn't it with the use of creek militants and renown cultists who have been on a murdering spree since last year?... As a compensation for their loyalty, several renown militant commanders now have seats in the Rivers state house of assembly. What do you have to say about that?

4 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by osuofia2(m): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
why is Wike Scared of the Sars Commander.

1 Like

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Hardtalkjoe: 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
(wow! never believed I would see this day. wike leading a protest against a police officer. one thing is certain today, a lot of people will comment on this thread either for or against wike. but nobody would comment without having the name 'Joseph mbu' playing on their mind.)

In as much as I do not support the police actions in Rivers state, Wine should know better that he did same with Mbu Joseph. Amaechi is merely paying him in his own coin. It's just terrible. The masses suffer

2 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Maestronaija(m): 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Bros, wetin b 'Are that daft'? na Ipod english b dis or wat?

Just passing ooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
divicode:

You mean when the governor of a state is running around like a tout and behaving like a demon when it is not even election campaign?
okay
bros pls try dey accept truth!
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Caseless: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
divicode:
Chai!! Karma is a wicked bbitch. Once upon a time, there was a police commissioner called Joseph Mbu who dealt with Governor Amaechi. Now, a mere CSP is dealing with a governor and here carrying placard like a secondary school pupil!! What a shame!!! Wicked Wike is pissing all over his body like a toddler because of a mere CSP!! What you sow, you reap!! The end is nearer than what we envisaged for Wike!
and we were told Wike is fearless.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by ademobi: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
DamiBukola:

Pls take your illiteracy to Katsina where illiterates are bred, in Nigeria history, we have never had an assistant commissioner of police beating and shooting INEC officials and party agents before the public.

You don't have any politician as friend or a responsible person in your family I guess? If you do, u will criticize what the useless SARS official did because tomorrow he or she might be in opposition. If I am elected tomorrow as a president, going by your useless assertion, it means I should pay apc members back by killing and jailing all of them without trial? Are you putting on your thinking cap?
What about this : http://pulse.ng/politics/wike-gov-caught-threatening-to-kill-inec-officials-over-rerun-election-id5898848.html?utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=daily-2016-12-15

1 Like

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Hakeem3(m): 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
EgusiSoup:
This is the kind of leader Nigeria needs come 2019 instead of the nomadic burantashi burukutu gworo chewing cow dung kunu addict ineffectual chronic buffoon ajala no certificate clueluss brainless senseless born to rule dog and baboon dullard!

Atiku&Wike 2019
no wonder you are egusisoup cry

2 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by ufuosman(m): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
Good move by wike
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
DamiBukola:

you are duller than I envisaged, the essence of bringing the 2015 election result was to enlighten you concerning the number of seats in the RSHA.

I have seen someone as dumb as Buhari, Jesus!!!

Point of correction, I can never be Igbo or Ipob, Biafra can go and die for all I care; that doesn't mean I should be useless to humanity just as you have chose to be.

e mi, omo oluwabi gannnnn.

I am not as useless as your brain is, this can be decipher from my voting pattern in the 2015 election. I voted for this useless Hypocritical president and JK as gubernatorial candidate; not jobless "mofos" like that vote base on party line

Flatron, your ranting is extremely uncalled for, I can see you are very pained!

Maybe you should write with your brain intact and not with your hand alone. Like I said, APC won 40% of the contested elections, if you have evidence against this, kindly present it flatron. Trying to claim you are a Lagosian is not a way out, your spare parts sellers at Alaba are looking for you grin grin grin

Continue to vote for losers, Igbos are associated with bad luck! so that is not news!!

Since you find it difficult to comprehend simple intellectual discussion, I walk out of thread and spit on your flatttt headdd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Until you can construct a correct simple sentence in English, I will not reply you

2 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by klax(m): 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
So you mean fakorede was not punished for his offense I can't belief it. I mean it's not possible because I expect that guy in prison right now and probably face disciplinary panel.

And Buhari went to Gambia to talk about democracy no wonder fayose said buhari does not worth going to Gambia. And no wonder Hammer not yet yielding because I can't be in position of jammed and listen to a man like buhari i will not and I will never.

Nigeria I think una see chanji una asked for I know the boloks pain in the a r s e apc boys will defend him and say oh it happened also during gej.

Lord where are you pls APC must go down.
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Bros you said APC are now 40% in rivers state. Even in the new elections, the APC will lose most of the seats they won in court. About 2019,Wike has already told you that what happened on DEC 10 will never repeat itself

Bros, I did not say APC is now 40% in Rivers state (though it was implied), my point is that APC won 40% in the last election, that is my proper item of discourse.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
frankyychiji:
One cannot forget that you are foaming from the mouth as you try to defend a Nepa bill certificate holder! grin

I don't understand your English, you may share that at the beer parlour where it is meant for

3 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Max24: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
ddippset:
do you remember Joseph mbu? yes or no?
So what did Buhari Come to Change? Nothing. What's the justification for voting out Jonathan if Buhari will maintain status quo for himself Buharis INEC is more controversial than Jonathan - Jegas INEC .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by frankyychiji(f): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
obailala:
The ones pdp won, wasn't it with the use of creek militants and renown cultists who have been on a murdering spree since last year?... As a compensation for their loyalty, several renown militant commanders now have seats in the Rivers state house of assembly. What do you have to say about that?
So since PDp did that, you and your paymasters now decided to fine tune it and do the worse? Is this the change you promised?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Abu Ibrahim Escapes Lynching In Kaduna (Photos) / Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos / Jonathan Given 30-day Deadline For Assets Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.