Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,350 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade (32347 Views)

2019: Atiku Storms PDP Headquarters, Demands Transparent Primaries / Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) / Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
bashydemy:

Same way he hinted us what to expect in the election and we see what happen, In 2019 Wike will be paid back with his own coin, We will teach you guys how to play politics...

The wicked wike guy will be amazed at what will befall him in 2019, may God keep us beyond then!!
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Kiakia(m): 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
What nonsense is this, bikonu? Governing Rivers State have been turned to a child's play by Wike. Unfortunate.
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by bashydemy(m): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
Max24:

So what did Buhari Come to Change? Nothing. What's the justification for voting out Jonathan if Buhari will maintain status quo for himself Buharis INEC is more controversial than Jonathan - Jegas INEC .

So many things will change but your evil deed will hunt you down..
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by bashydemy(m): 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
divicode:

The wicked wike guy will be amazed at what will befall him in 2019, may God keep us beyond then!!

Na so bro we are waiting for them, May God keep us all alive..
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by bashydemy(m): 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
DamiBukola:

Read my comment again to see if I am supporting pdp or I am against public officers like SARS beating INEC official. Please read and digest the information but you have to remove the hatred for Jonathan before you can digest it.

How about a sitting Governor threatening to kill INEC official?

Beating INEC official and threatening to kill INEC which one is worse?
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
EgusiSoup:
This is the kind of leader Nigeria needs come 2019 instead of the nomadic burantashi burukutu gworo chewing cow dung kunu addict ineffectual chronic buffoon ajala no certificate clueluss brainless senseless born to rule dog and baboon dullard!

Atiku&Wike 2019
Oga I think you could remember vividly what mbu caused for rivers
the script wike and mama piece wrote for him to act
so Let wike bear the burden
as for you receive sense you ear
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
DamiBukola:

Pls take your illiteracy to Katsina where illiterates are bred, in Nigeria history, we have never had an assistant commissioner of police beating and shooting INEC officials and party agents before the public.

You don't have any politician as friend or a responsible person in your family I guess? If you do, u will criticize what the useless SARS official did because tomorrow he or she might be in opposition. If I am elected tomorrow as a president, going by your useless assertion, it means I should pay apc members back by killing and jailing all of them without trial? Are you putting on your thinking cap?
were you there
I sori for you
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by CallMeNJay: 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by bashydemy(m): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
slivertongue:

That too is wrong.

APC needs to show that they are better. Regretably the reactionary elements in the APC are out to destroy the party and rear chance to do better. I called PDP names for the show of shame in Rivers State but APC seem to have styled up the game. Those cheering APC should know that they are only digging the grave deeper.

Did APC do anything of such in Edo, Ondo and Bayelsa? But WIke need to be, Did you see anything of such in Kogi?

paying wike back with his own coins is allowed..
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by DerrickzB: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
divicode:

How did he slay APC when he barely managed to get 60% of available seats? With all the mouth he made, APC should not have won any seat!!

Freelancer l.. how much were u paid... Give wike half d fed might amaechi came with.. see if apc would win asingle seat... get sense na
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by slivertongue: 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
bashydemy:

Did APC do anything of such in Edo, Ondo and Bayelsa? But WIke need to be, Did you see anything of such in Kogi?

paying wike back with his own coins is allowed..

if Wike is wrong should Amaechi act same.

I will never wish any community evil not even those who looted and killed us in the past for the fun of religion. No sane Rivers man would wish evil for the state . Wike and Amaechi are just tenants in power who could end up friends tomorrow. Ofcourse their political relevance is violence driven. They are the Odilli boys

This payback sentiments is what derailed PDP and am surprised that APC has learnt nothing from the fate of PDP
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by bashydemy(m): 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
slivertongue:

if Wike is wrong should Amaechi act same.

I will never wish any community evil not even those who looted and killed us in the past for the fun of religion. No sane Rivers man would wish evil for the state . Wike and Amaechi are just tenants in power who could end up friends tomorrow. Ofcourse their political relevance is violence driven. They are the Odilli boys

This payback sentiments is what derailed PDP and am surprised that APC has learnt nothing from the fate of PDP

Bro so many thing can be forgotten but when one of your boys you train come back and ridicule you with the help of those in high power you have to wait for him in future..

Wike rascality cannot be forgotten so soon, He should understand that power don't last long....
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Max24: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
bashydemy:

So many things will change but your evil deed will hunt you down..
"Will " slogan of the clueless. Trump has not been sworn in yet has started assembling his cabinet publicly unlike the clueless one that took 6months to pick predictable, uninspiring team. Trump is example of a serious President-elect. Buharis decisions or indecisions led us into recession, period! A perpetual failure blames others for their failure!
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by bashydemy(m): 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
Max24:

"Will " slogan of the clueless. Trump has not been sworn in yet has started assembling his cabinet publicly unlike the clueless one that took 6months to pick predictable, uninspiring team. Trump is example of a serious President-elect. Buharis decisions or indecisions led us into recession, period! A perpetual failure blames others for their failure!

Sorry how old is America and how old is Nigeria?

How corrupt if GEJ Cabinets and how Corrupt is Obama cabinet..

Did you know Buhari set up committee to check teh activities of GEJ before appointing his own men..

Oga you can wail till eternity na you sabi..
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
DerrickzB:

Freelancer l.. how much were u paid... Give wike half d fed might amaechi came with.. see if apc would win asingle seat... get sense na

Hi son, your comments indicates you are a toddler and if not, your thinking is like that of a toddler!
Many of you flattt headdds live in Lagos and just make unguarded comments about Rivers state meanwhile you might have never visited Port-Harcourt in your life.
Where were you in 2015 when Wike and Mama Piss militarized the whole of Rivers state?
Was there any election in Rivers then? Obviously you will say yes because you were probably in Alaba market selling spare parts then!
Lastly, I find it very difficult to comprehend your write-up/post! It is probably more of a different language than English. I will suggest you write more in that language to avoid confusion
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by slivertongue: 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
bashydemy:

Bro so many thing can be forgotten but when one of your boys you train come back and ridicule you with the help of those in high power you have to wait for him in future..

Wike rascality cannot be forgotten so soon, He should understand that power don't last long....

I just want peace everywhere and Nigeria. Please refer to Amaechi's second year anniversary speech and you will get the picture of who wike is to him. He eulogzied Wike for daring Odilli for his sake. Wike fought on the side of Amaechi and paid the litigation fee even when he Amaechi went on exile in Ghana. Amaechi rewarded Wike with the position of chief of staff. Amaechi was to promise GEJ a dugged son of the state for an list ministry. they later fell apart cos of mrs GEJ and Amaechi's hasty nature to act. Amaechi helped Wike just as Wike helped Amaechi and both of them are the political sons of Odilli. despite what Odilli did for Amaechi, didnt Amaechi take Odilli to the cleaners yet the heavens didnt fall.Wike was a two term LG chairman and can claim some level of political visibility. i dont take sides with politicans. Imagine, Wike fought Omehia and Odilli for Amaechi's sake but today they are in the same camp
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by BarryX(m): 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
divicode:

I will ignore all immaterial coments
I think it is better not to coment. Before more bombs are released
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by DerrickzB: 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
divicode:

Hi son, your comments indicates you are a toddler and if not, your thinking is like that of a toddler!
Many of you flattt headdds live in Lagos and just make unguarded comments about Rivers state meanwhile you might have never visited Port-Harcourt in your life.
Where were you in 2015 when Wike and Mama Piss militarized the whole of Rivers state?
Was there any election in Rivers then? Obviously you will say yes because you were probably in Alaba market selling spare parts then!
Lastly, I find it very difficult to comprehend your write-up/post! It is probably more of a different language than English. I will suggest you write more in that language to avoid confusion

Hey dad, am sorry.. am a bonified son of Rivers state.. don't spew gibberish else i will slap u silly... u have no idea what ur apc goons did in that year.. some of us have family in this politics that almost their life to apc... u r just blabbing.. defeat syndrome dey worry u
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by jamislaw(m): 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
EgusiSoup:
This is the kind of leader Nigeria needs come 2019 instead of the nomadic burantashi burukutu gworo chewing cow dung kunu addict ineffectual chronic buffoon ajala no certificate clueluss brainless senseless born to rule dog and baboon dullard!

Atiku&Wike 2019
don't give your self hypertension.
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by bashydemy(m): 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
slivertongue:

I just want peace everywhere and Nigeria. Please refer to Amaechi's second year anniversary speech and you will get the picture of who wike is to him. He eulogzied Wike for daring Odilli for his sake. Wike fought on the side of Amaechi and paid the litigation fee even when he Amaechi went on exile in Ghana. Amaechi rewarded Wike with the position of chief of staff. Amaechi was to promise GEJ a dugged son of the state for an list ministry. they later fell apart cos of mrs GEJ and Amaechi's hasty nature to act. Amaechi helped Wike just as Wike helped Amaechi and both of them are the political sons of Odilli. despite what Odilli did for Amaechi, didnt Amaechi take Odilli to the cleaners yet the heavens didnt fall.Wike was a two term LG chairman and can claim some level of political visibility. i dont take sides with politicans. Imagine, Wike fought Omehia and Odilli for Amaechi's sake but today they are in the same camp

Ameachi fought his own battle to the supreme court, Have you forgotten Ameachi was the Speaker of RSHA for 8yrs before contesting for Governor.. Wike fight for him cos Ameachi is his boss and that's the samething Ameachi did for GEJ...
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 16, 2016
DerrickzB:

Hey dad, am sorry.. am a bonified son of Rivers state.. don't spew gibberish else i will slap u silly... u have no idea what ur apc goons did in that year.. some of us have family in this politics that almost their life to apc... u r just blabbing.. defeat syndrome dey worry u

Internet rascals like you should be totally ignored! You can b from River on paper, that is you can cup of tea!
If anybody is suffering from defeat syndrome, it I you and your fellow wailers that expected to ha 100 percent win in Rivers but met still opposition from Chibuike Amaeci! You can continue your rant little wailer
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 16, 2016
BarryX:
I think it is better not to coment. Before more bombs are released

I pity your life flatron, your flattt headdd is actually a liability
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by DerrickzB: 7:58am On Dec 16, 2016
divicode:

Internet rascals like you should be totally ignored! You can b from River on paper, that is you can cup of tea!
If anybody is suffering from defeat syndrome, it I you and your fellow wailers that expected to ha 100 percent win in Rivers but met still opposition from Chibuike Amaeci! You can continue your rant little wailer

Lmaooo... Who cam with federal might.. soldiers.. sars. Police.. Biased inec.. Was it not u people.. u guys came here and bragged ur heads out saying u would take over d state... shame on u... Yinmu
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 16, 2016
DerrickzB:

Lmaooo... Who cam with federal might.. soldiers.. sars. Police.. Biased inec.. Was it not u people.. u guys came here and bragged ur heads out saying u would take over d state... shame on u... Yinmu

Rivers indigene indeed, dey there dey deceive yourself, flattt heaaddd
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by slivertongue: 8:32am On Dec 16, 2016
bashydemy:

Ameachi fought his own battle to the supreme court, Have you forgotten Ameachi was the Speaker of RSHA for 8yrs before contesting for Governor.. Wike fight for him cos Ameachi is his boss and that's the samething Ameachi did for GEJ...

i am not for or against any of them but i have refered you to Amaechi's thanksgiving speech. Amaechi said he lost hope but Wike stood up for him so also magnus Abe who was then with Odilli. Amaechi is relevant in Rivers cos of Odilli, he Amaechi said this much. Infact his work history tells it all. All attempt to remove him as speaker failed. Odilli imposed him and later his cousin on the PDP. Rivers State politics is deeper than you think, if Wike and Amaechi were not fighting it would have been difficult for an Igbo man to rule the state again after 16years. Wike and Amaechi are kinsmen staging a fight to hold down the riverine areas, and the riverine areas have fallen for this trick. Infact Amaechi is not fighting wike but a large population of rivers state elites. i beg you please do a critical analysis of the politics of rivers state without emotions and you get a clear understanding.
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by JimiOgunlola: 8:59am On Dec 16, 2016
divicode:

This is my problem with wailers, they are barely literate, all half-educated just like the ogogoro drinker. The case is compounded when the wailer is a flat head!
You inserted a 2015 link for 2016 December election! Shame on you wailer!! I am sure you did not know not all the elections were cancelled in Rivers state or you deliberately chose to be naive and myopic!

I will like to educate half literate internet bullies like you. Elections were held in 3 senate and about 8 house of reps or so which is 11, this I erroneously referred to as 12. State assembly elections were contested for in 10 locations.

Flatttrons like you stay in Alaba market, read complete football from morning till dusk and utter gibberish and rubbish about what happens in rivers state! If you cannot write good English, please go back to Primary school!

Who should be more concerned about Rivers elections? Is the Emekas and Amaechi's of the East or the Kamorudeens like you whose parents can barely get a piece to eat under leaky brown roofs in oshogbo due Aregbese's redundance and ineptitude? Be honest. grin
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 16, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

Who should be more concerned about Rivers elections? Is the Emekas and Amaechi's of the East or the Kamorudeens like you whose parents can barely get a piece to eat under leaky brown roofs in oshogbo due Aregbese's redundance and ineptitude? Be honest. grin

It is obvious you don't have any home training! You must have been born and throw to the garage boys immediately you were born, this is the trait you just exhibit. Such people are called born throway I refuse to go down to your irresponsible path you have chosen
You likes in the republic of flat head where you belong wake their fathers up in the mornings with a karate kick. Yours is still better I suppose!
I am spitting on your flight head and walking out of the thread
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by JimiOgunlola: 10:38am On Dec 16, 2016
divicode:

It is obvious you don't have any home training! You must have been born and throw to the garage boys immediately you were born, this is the trait you just exhibit. Such people are called born throway I refuse to go down to your irresponsible path you have chosen
You likes in the republic of flat head where you belong wake their fathers up in the mornings with a karate kick. Yours is still better I suppose!
I am spitting on your flight head and walking out of the thread

My brother, your cries and lamentations will not change my #omoluabiTruth. Let us face the problems that face us in odourduwaland. grin
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by BarryX(m): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2016
divicode:

I pity your life flatron, your flattt headdd is actually a liability
Don't tell me that small shade pained you na?

Why are you guys so aggressive?

1 Like

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by BarryX(m): 11:15am On Dec 16, 2016
divicode:

Rivers indigene indeed, dey there dey deceive yourself, flattt heaaddd
Be creative Bro, that line is getting stale already grin

Did you go to school at all? Haba
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
BarryX:
Be creative Bro, that line is getting stale already grin

Did you go to school at all? Haba

Flatini
I am sure you assume everybody on nairaland is a teenager like you boy
Go and play with sand
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
BarryX:
Don't tell me that small shade pained you na?

Why are you guys so aggressive?

Igbo!! Ntooor. He pain you well well sorry on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days / Buhari Says Obasanjo’s Letter Is Abusive / COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.