Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,279 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings (4028 Views)

How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Chriswazo(m): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
sunshine46:
If u think telling her will put your relationship in jeopardy,then don't...there are no 2 ways about this...either you live with it or just take d bull by the horn...

seconded, d way this op de sound sef, he d act like mumu. What's there in telling your own babe (not a stranger) that you are eating up lately, please reduce hand. Op is like you d fear your babe ni?
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by TrapHedges(m): 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
judeefcc:
na to form tripping for slim girls win am , make she jealous slim down small

Lols make e end up well oh,.. Make she nor tell you to go find slim girls ohh grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
Chriswazo:

seconded, d way this op de sound sef, he d act like mumu. What's there in telling your own babe (not a stranger) that you are eating up lately, please reduce hand. Op is like you d fear your babe ni?
the girl like wahala sad i just no want trouble
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by majorbravo: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
Try this, tho its a bit dramatic, but works everytime.

Pay some kids in your area to make fun of her lousy weight. Then when she comes crying to you that she wants to enroll in a gym, take her there personally and enroll her.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lols make e end up well oh,.. Make she nor tell you to go find slim girls ohh grin grin grin
no be lie cheesy guy if i no talk i go suffer am later cry
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Sandydayziz(f): 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
judeefcc:
angry
What again?
Stay away from me angry
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by sunshine46(f): 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
judeefcc:
even the ass done too big self , if i talk fight , you are not ok with me
I think she's still okay though,buh if u think otherwise,tell her in a 'sweet-nonsense' manner...sha don't go and be cheating on her cuz of that
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by phlamesG: 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
Aniker:
trust me she digged that, watch her lose weight

Hahahahahaha, you're not Billy are you? grin
Lol who's billy?
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
majorbravo:

Pay some kids in your area to make fun of her lousy weight. Then when she comes crying to you that she wants to enroll in a gym, take her there personally and enroll her.
gbam grin grin grin make sense cool thanks bro
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by TrapHedges(m): 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
judeefcc:
no be lie cheesy guy if i no talk i go suffer am later cry

Na true, just go ready to beg first. Arrange all your begging and drama tools.. Then tell her,
Highest na one week drama Lol, Dan future wahala
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Chriswazo(m): 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
judeefcc:
the girl like wahala sad i just no want trouble

then no tell am and manage am ni. No d complain for something you're not willing to correct.
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by sunshine46(f): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
Chriswazo:

Lolz...unlike Mr. Techno,Op no get wahala
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by TrapHedges(m): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
majorbravo:

Hahahahah lols like that wicked Shaa but e go work.. What if she bit the children grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Aniker(f): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
phlamesG:

Lol who's billy?
the guy that got married in the "down the dm song" hahaha grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by majorbravo: 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
judeefcc:
gbam grin grin grin make sense cool thanks bro

You more than welcome buddy grin

TrapHedges:

Hahahahah lols like that wicked Shaa but e go work.. What if she bit the children grin grin grin

Lol, the most effective form of reprimand(advice) come from children because you are supposed to know better than them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Chriswazo(m): 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
sunshine46:
Lolz...unlike Mr. Techno,Op no get wahala
Allah, him no get wahala at all. He never see something.
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by TrapHedges(m): 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
majorbravo:

You more than welcome buddy grin

Lol, the most effective form of reprimand(advice) come from children because you are supposed to know better than them.

Lols that's true bro cool
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
TrapHedges:

i know the boys when i go hire , them wicked die cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by majorbravo: 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
TrapHedges:

judeefcc:
i know the boys when i go hire , them wicked die cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol cool cool. A man gotta do what he gotta do to save that relationship from heading south bruv.
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
majorbravo:

Lol cool cool. A man gotta do what he gotta do to save that relationship from heading south bruv.
i just dey picture the show for my mind grin cant wait for Saturday to reach cheesy cheesy cheesy she go cry i swear cheesy cheesy cheesy i will tell them to yab her well
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by majorbravo: 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
judeefcc:
i just dey picture the show for my mind grin cant wait for Saturday to reach cheesy cheesy cheesy she go cry i swear cheesy cheesy cheesy i will tell them to yab her well
Lol
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by TrapHedges(m): 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
judeefcc:

hahahhahaaahhaha make she nor come ask you to go beat then oh grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by TrapHedges(m): 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
majorbravo:

ahswear
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
TrapHedges:

hahahhahaaahhaha make she nor come ask you to go beat then oh grin grin
i am a lover not a fighter
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by TrapHedges(m): 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
judeefcc:
i am a lover not a fighter

Lols.. That's real bro cool
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by timmycris(m): 11:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
Aniker:
but dj Khaled is Billy now! listen to "do you mind"
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 3:48am On Dec 16, 2016
Honestly been down this road before...

The worst you can do is compare her to others... and she won't loose weight unless she wants to and has the drive

Exercising with her would the best... u can take walks , play tennis ...

Or be open minded about the weight gain... it kinda adds more when you get busy... there's more to grab and u can be as rough as you want
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by phlamesG: 6:00am On Dec 16, 2016
Aniker:

Lol grin grin
Yeah I'm billy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Aniker(f): 7:32am On Dec 16, 2016
timmycris:

but dj Khaled is Billy now! listen to "do you mind"
rewatch the video hun, at the start gotti was outside with the guy, and he said : yo Billy, you tripping man

The only time he talked to Khalid was when they needed to convince Billy to stop doing the DM and gotti called Khalid," bro"
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by lanre147(m): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2016
judeefcc:
if i say it boldly na fight be that, she like drama well well so na weeks of plenty drama and begging, then she go bring i am not proud of her talk abeg i no get power
Bros NP kill me with laff abeg..no be small thing...u go tell her with style noni romantically.no use gym or food jux tell her straight but romantically....Brs no say make dem yab ur babe..how will u even think of doing dat e go affect her self esteem..for road again na embarrassment of d highest order

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Hate FAT Boys / If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? / Original Brazilian Peruvian Human Hair Sales ! Order Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.