Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) (19029 Views)

How To Know If A Girl Likes You – Ladies Deepest Secrets Revealed / Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? / Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) by rosalieene(f): 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
Useful
But I don't see why I should change myself because I want to be accepted. I Just believe its a gradual process, with time, we will all relate well
Re: How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) by Maj196(m): 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
Oga different strokes for different folks
Re: How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) by Menzy86(m): 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
Most ladies these days only understand the act of trying to isolate their man from their family . Unfortunately for some men, they don't understand that women that treat your family passively only love a PART of u. In time, such men will begin to understand d isolation tactic of d woman but it will be too late because he wld already b at loggerheads with his family and vulnerable.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) by Ego2(f): 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
@op after doing all this and more nd dude decides to be a dickhead n dump ur sorry ass, tell me what's gonna nxt? Create another list of how to move on or how to mend a broken heart. @op if he gets tired of you there's nuffin the family can do about it no matter how sweet n nice u were to them or how much u spent on his younger siblings tryna gain their affection they're always gonna stick with his choice afterall you'd be d one to stay with him nd not the family. What works for you may not work for others.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) by truthspeaks: 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nothing new
finally1:
When you decide to get married, all the attempts to win over his family members begin. Be it love or arranged marriage, the woman who will be the new member in the family starts working hard to win the hearts of her in laws. However, when a new member comes into the family, it takes time to get accepted by all.
Different people will teach you different methods to make his family love you. Here, you can find some simple tips to become a vital member of his family

When you decide to get married, all the attempts to win over his family members begin. Be it love or arranged marriage, the woman who will be the new member in the family starts working hard to win the hearts of her in laws. However, when a new member comes into the family, it takes time to get accepted by all.

Different people will teach you different methods to make his family love you. Here, you can find some simple tips to become a vital member of his family.

5 tips to make his family love you:

Meet them: One of the most important steps to get accepted in his family is to meet his parents. Take out time from your schedule and turn up in their house. Do not go unprepared. Fix the time and date. Be punctual and dress up properly. Sleazy or revealing clothes are no no!
Learn to listen: You have to become a good listener. In order to have a better communication, just listen to what they say. If they are reserved, keep it in mind. Just remember there is a generation gap so do not argue with them. If you get pissed off

control. Breathe in and out. In the beginning days, you have to adjust if you really wish his family members to love you. This helps them warm up and get used to the new member.

Value them: They are your new parents. You have to accept the new member in your life too. Value them and make sure they know you are happy. If you try to be fake, his parents will never like you. Moreover, your man will understand that you are not interested to accept his family as your own. Show that you are selfless not selfish! Just remember, you have to be with them for the rest of the life, so value them and treasure them.

Do you remember their likes and dislikes?: Okay! You remember your father’s birthday and prepare what he loves the most. What about your (would be) father-in-law? From the very first meeting, start analysing them. Keep a track of what they love and hate. To make it simple, write down in a notebook. You won’t forget then and it looks responsible also. Just writing and memorizing will not help. Implement them. Try to impress his parents by preparing a dish they like or wearing some outfit they love. This helps you win his family’s love and also make them respect you for your dedication and responsibility.

Be a helping hand: As you are going to be the new member in the family, you have to help in the household chores. Help your would be mom-in-law in the household chores. From shopping with new mom till gardening with new dad, you have to be highly active.

These are few ways to win the heart of his family and make his parents love you.

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/12/how-to-make-his-family-love-youladies.html

LALASTICLALA MYND44
Re: How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) by Maximus85(m): 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
Even at these, Patience Ozor Kay go still show you pepper.
Re: How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) by sonjohn994: 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
Women like you dont Stay in their Husband's House,forming as far as my huband loves me ...

when your water pass garri then you will return home just like this woman

1 Like

Re: How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) by optional1(f): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
She did all and more yet they no still marry her....

You better be yourself instead of pretending.. How long will pretending last?

1 Like

Re: How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
I wish I had that time.
If they show me signs of not liking me, I won't bother going ahead with the marriage.
Life is too short to be constantly walking on eggshells. smiley

7 Likes

Re: How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) by ButterFrost212(f): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
Kondomatic:
All of the above and more + more and even more cannot change Mama G's mind. Your pepper don red if she's the one that will decide your case.

The easiest way to win their love is to come from his state.

It is better if you are from same local government.

And best if you're from his village.

And over all best if they chose you for him.

I don't know about others but there's no "True love" for me in Imo State.

If she truly loves me then she will not come from Imo State.

And who would you turn to when your husband stops pretending and become real?

Rev. Father?

Nnem......... Sometimes it is better to be in peace with your husband's people and be having issues with your husband than to be hated by his people and be loved by him.

If his people hate you then he will hate you too. It is just a matter of time and a little mistake from you...
All this plenty story for what though? It still doesn't change the fact that my husband's family would not dictate the degree of love he shows me, I would rather not be with that kind of man.
I'm very likeable, so if you don't like me then you must be troublesome, and I refuse to bow down to a troublesome family, I would rather not marry such a man.

So I still insist that once my husband loves me, his family members can go and hug transformer if they don't like me too!

4 Likes

Re: How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) by kelechi17(m): 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
ButterFrost212:

All this plenty story for what though? It still doesn't change the fact that my husband's family would not dictate the degree of love he shows me, I would rather not be with that kind of man.
I'm very likeable, so if you don't like me then you must be troublesome, and I refuse to bow down to a troublesome family, I would rather not marry such a man.

So I still insist that once my husband loves me, his family members can go and hug transformer if they don't like me too!
jus pray u don't fall into DAT kinda family if dey don't like u trust me honey its only a matter of tym b4 he falls into place any tin bad DAT happens u will b d first witch dey will b looking to catch
Re: How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hmmmmmmm.... not our today "modern girls ", they believe my property is my property.
Re: How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) by ButterFrost212(f): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
kelechi17:
jus pray u don't fall into DAT kinda family if dey don't like u trust me honey its only a matter of tym b4 he falls into place any tin bad DAT happens u will b d first witch dey will b looking to catch
Trust me that's my biggest prayer.
Re: How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) by Kondomatic(m): 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
ButterFrost212:
You don't seem to get what I am saying.

He may love you like cray and stick with you today but for how long?

Marriage these days are hinged on convenience not love. One certain things starts coming from you, he will run back to his family.

All the people that divorce each other daily were once in love but it wasn't enough.

If his family do not love you then his love for you is incomplete. It is either you get them to like you or be ready to lose him if.........certain things don't go right.

I am not interested in your being likable. Everyone thinks and says thesame.

Being likable won't do you any good when you from, let's say yoruba family marries a man from idoma whose family are against his marrying a different tribe.

And.........

Re: How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) by vchykp(m): 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
Op has a very big point, getting aquinted with my people was tough, my fiancee is the most patirnt woman i have ever met, my sisters was a hell of issue especially the older one, they just seem to be against her at all point, even tho they tend to pretend when she is around,she has been so patient with them and still try her best, my brothers no send, once i told them, they where happy and accepted her, the major issue is women, but i really bless God for my partner, she is so understanding.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) by tosyne2much(m): 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
Talk2Bella:
just waiting for a counter thread
I will come up with that tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) by Divay22(f): 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
cry cry cry i can only cry.......
Lord help me.
Re: How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) by ButterFrost212(f): 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
Kondomatic:
You don't seem to get what I am saying.

He may love you like cray and stick with you today but for how long?

Marriage these days are hinged on convenience not love. One certain things starts coming from you, he will run back to his family.

All the people that divorce each other daily were once in love but it wasn't enough.

If his family do not love you then his love for you is incomplete. It is either you get them to like you or be ready to lose him if.........certain things don't go right.

I am not interested in your being likable. Everyone thinks and says thesame.

Being likable won't do you any good when you from, let's say yoruba family marries a man from idoma whose family are against his marrying a different tribe.

And.........
Just because I know what I know and won't even pretend to agree with what you're saying, I won't argue any further and I'd say, good night to you too!

PS, those scary dolls were not necessary
Re: How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) by Talk2Bella(f): 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
I will come up with that tongue
heheehehehe I know na
patiently waiting
Re: How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
Do I even want marriage? I ain't sure I do
Re: How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
See more sportfeedz.com
Re: How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) by shumuel(m): 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
Is Toks2008 the owner of this site ?
Articles coming from the site has his signatures to it.
Or Abi na you they control them monikers ni.
Anyways, always on point.
Buying them gifts would cover all that is on the list grin
thank me later wink
Re: How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) by domdan13(m): 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) by ajokeade920: 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
Why do pple like faking.No matter how you fake to be good or bad,One day the true You will be revealed. #just be yourself.Whoz gon hate gon hate,Whoz gon Love gon Love.

1 Like

Re: How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) by Blessograo(f): 7:57am On Dec 17, 2016
Chai! It is not easy o. Reading it alone is making me scared.
Re: How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) by innocentjiale(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
How true is it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe / Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.