Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Hw Do I Make Her Understand That All Guys Are Nt D Same. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hw Do I Make Her Understand That All Guys Are Nt D Same. (886 Views)

How Do I Make Her Understand That I Truly Love Her / Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. / Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hw Do I Make Her Understand That All Guys Are Nt D Same. by ojun50(m): 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
Am gettin tired little by little, wen ever i tried to express my self to her she keep saying all guys are de same, that word get me weak nd am beginning to think dis relationship might nt work.
I will need yr advice on hw to handle dis issue.
Re: Hw Do I Make Her Understand That All Guys Are Nt D Same. by GentlemanUnltd: 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ask her if all girls are the same and use her response to probe further.

1 Like

Re: Hw Do I Make Her Understand That All Guys Are Nt D Same. by falconey(m): 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
stop telling her and start showing her.

1 Like

Re: Hw Do I Make Her Understand That All Guys Are Nt D Same. by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
That's a task for you
Re: Hw Do I Make Her Understand That All Guys Are Nt D Same. by banme(m): 12:02am On Dec 17, 2016
Forget her...try other girls
Re: Hw Do I Make Her Understand That All Guys Are Nt D Same. by Khd95(m): 12:05am On Dec 17, 2016
Ask her if her papa is included
Re: Hw Do I Make Her Understand That All Guys Are Nt D Same. by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 17, 2016
hello op , she likes you ... shes just pretending.. tell us more abt her attitude to you sir
Re: Hw Do I Make Her Understand That All Guys Are Nt D Same. by vicstar(m): 12:33am On Dec 17, 2016
• by letting her understand on her own ••
Re: Hw Do I Make Her Understand That All Guys Are Nt D Same. by Linestech: 1:16am On Dec 17, 2016
ojun50:
Am gettin tired little by little, wen ever i tried to express my self to her she keep saying all guys are de same, that word get me weak nd am beginning to think dis relationship might nt work.
I will need yr advice on hw to handle dis issue.

dont eat the front tear her backside!!
Re: Hw Do I Make Her Understand That All Guys Are Nt D Same. by Fidelismaria: 1:25am On Dec 17, 2016
MOVE ON

SHE AINT WORTH IT
Re: Hw Do I Make Her Understand That All Guys Are Nt D Same. by ThinkSmarter: 4:56am On Dec 17, 2016
women that believe in that stereotype re women that hv made d wrong choices,
Ask her if she is saying that all men are the same, is she not planning to marry in the nearest future, ask her to gv u a chance to prove to her that all men are not same, there are many nice guys out there, so nice ladies, Promise n gv her assurance that u will not hurt her feelings.
Except she doesn't like u, then u can move on n 4get about her.

1 Like

Re: Hw Do I Make Her Understand That All Guys Are Nt D Same. by dikerebel(m): 5:04am On Dec 17, 2016
simple tell her that all girls are the same, and she will start to argue. Use it and defend your self.
Re: Hw Do I Make Her Understand That All Guys Are Nt D Same. by Smyblueboy(m): 7:30am On Dec 17, 2016
u don't have to prove anything just being ur real u will save u the shit longtime and she will preach u to peeps for being real... if u are a good person just remain good but don't waste ur time trying to prove it.. sule said so... just trust me
u can check my blog and help me to criticize sha cos I just designed it newly ur opinions would help alot www.ishstoc..com
Re: Hw Do I Make Her Understand That All Guys Are Nt D Same. by keenn: 10:28am On Dec 17, 2016
never try to come out innocent or different when u are hitting on a lady

her: all guys are the same
u: really! where do you get that perception from
I am trying hard not to think less of u, why would
you also include your future unborn sons into this
ridiculous assertion.

brother never try to excuse your self or come out clean when a lady generalises. stay in the wrong statement accept.

girls will only like a good guys but wount diickk them

1 Like

Re: Hw Do I Make Her Understand That All Guys Are Nt D Same. by DianeWA(f): 5:19am On Dec 18, 2016
She's probably been hurt. But it isn't fair to include all men in that statement. There are great men out there. You have to pray for God to open your heart to them.
Not all women are the same either. If you love this woman...work on the relationship. If the energy is too much...you will probably have to move forward.

(1) (Reply)

Declarations / Which one Should I Marry? / 'nigeria Actress 'sola Popoola Adeyemi'' Give Reasons Why She Don't Like Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.