Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,953 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From (60707 Views)

Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by speaktome(m): 6:57pm On May 25, 2017
babazako:
For me ,de numba 5 point, is partially accepted
I view sex in any relationship in term of mutual concept, if I'm dating a lady for marriage and u say no to sex till marriage then you will have to bring on a way that will make the relationship excited ,if you do .So don't have problems .OK, no sex till marriage

Do you know the difference between Wisdom and knowledge?

Get some sense bro

3 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 25, 2017
ok.
Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by Justuceleague2: 7:02pm On May 25, 2017
iceberylin:
When you meet a girl who only knows the Bible.. run

I would call Usain bolt to borrow me his legs

ṢÚ and Alajas are worst hypocrite I saw one ever covering head, never shaking hand with men, hard core believer sucking a prick the other day

I was tempted to take pictures and record videos, I just coughed so she'll see me and I left

I admit a million thoughts came to my mind, but I chose sanity over minutes of pleasure

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by Daboomb: 7:07pm On May 25, 2017
refiner:
Too lazy to read...

Someone should summarize pls.. undecided

Wisdom is stored in Letters! (Books).
If you meet a girl who is too lazy to READ..... Ruuuuunnnnn.
Just run.

No man wants to be saddled with a dumb-phuck!
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by Daboomb: 7:12pm On May 25, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Another load of baldadash resurrected from the pile of waste of nairaland.
These boys won't do something for themselves and with their lives,other than throwing rules and regulation about how women should act or not.

Quote me at your own peril angry

Hmmmm..... it surely hit a raw nerve!

Now, where is that 'peril' so l can use it to eat Bread! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by tunamenga(m): 7:13pm On May 25, 2017
iceberylin:
which of d bible? grin
Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by Keneeby(m): 7:20pm On May 25, 2017
babazako:
I view sex in any relationship in term of mutual concept, if I'm dating a lady for marriage and u say no to sex till marriage then you will have to bring on a way that will make the relationship excited ,if you do .So don't have problems .OK, no sex till marriage

OP didn't mention anything sex there. Your own submission is sex abi.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by Rick9(m): 7:28pm On May 25, 2017
Since 2016,
Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by freethesheeple(m): 8:05pm On May 25, 2017
gcey2k:
This is a post from my friend on Facebook about the kind of women we see these days that every man should run from. It reads...

To my fellow men:

1. When you meet a girl who doesn't listen to your advice and prefers to live the way she wants. It's her life, of course. Let's her enjoy it. RUN!!

2. When she says she loves you but cannot prove it in actions and cannot sacrifice when the need arises. RUN!!

3. When you meet a lady who is excessively materialistic and doesn't even think about how to add value to herself beyond making up, buying the latest phones, clothes and shoes. If she spends unnecessarily without understanding the value of money and what it takes to make a living. RUN!!

4. When you meet a girl who's from a poor background but is maintaining a lifestyle of a girl from a super-rich home without a day job. RUN!!

5. When she says she can only submit to you after you both are married. Submission to a man is a reflection of a humble heart. If she isn't humble enough to submit before marriage, she won't be after marriage. RUN!!

6. If she has inordinate desires which are far beyond her reach and then relies on collecting monies from men to meet those needs. Trust me, somehow, she will have to reciprocate. If she's using what "she has" to "get what she wants." If she's not content with what her parents or guardians or you are providing for her. RUN!!

7. If she's so fixated on and addicted to social media which could be her only way of being relevant. If she's so influenced by the social media and tries to keep up with everything happening in the social media: latest this and latest that. RUN!!

A woman should strive to add value to herself and, in extension, add value to her family. If she's more of a headache than happiness, then she's not for you.

No woman should use her circumstance as an excuse to do terrible things. We all have choices to make no matter how bad things become.

The End.

#Copied

What do you think?

at the end we must leve them to marry the good ones.
Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by freethesheeple(m): 8:09pm On May 25, 2017
refiner:
Too lazy to read...

it says dont fall in love with any oloshi.
Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by freethesheeple(m): 8:12pm On May 25, 2017
oladipju:
sadly, over 90% of our ladies fall into one or two of the above category

90.na 99 percent of ladies are guilty.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by Erums(m): 8:14pm On May 25, 2017
NO 5 is key.... Its everytin... If it aint there... Ruuuun

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by TwentyOnePilots(m): 8:19pm On May 25, 2017
refiner:
Too lazy to read...

8. Someone should summarize pls.. undecided
.... RUN! undecided
Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by AlvanT(m): 8:25pm On May 25, 2017
iceberylin:
This guy though

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by femolala001(m): 8:26pm On May 25, 2017
refiner:
Too lazy to read...
when she is lazy to do anytin. she will be lazy in bed too. please RUN

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by mhizminna(f): 8:28pm On May 25, 2017
Well, sadly I feel this are the kind of girls that some guys deserve, because when they meet a good girl who doesn't portray all or some of this characteristics listed they treat her badly or make her feel less.

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by Donsmithbrown(m): 8:34pm On May 25, 2017
True talk... I concur

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by porozhniy(m): 8:42pm On May 25, 2017
BiafraAmaka:
Nna nawao,that's means we have to run away from all this 21st century girls
You be hermaphrodite? No vex oo, na question I ask grin
Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by akikanju(m): 8:43pm On May 25, 2017
I see! undecided

I am against subjectifying to certain terms like robots, i believe that a "virtuous woman" is morally inclined to behave properly

Using ignorance and poverty as motivation for your "dose of stupidity" shows how small minded the clown that posted that childish nonsense is

Anyone that supports this "dose of stupidity" is only being supportive to undermine their obvious state of destitution #ignorant rubbish

Femi Fani-Kayode, howdy

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by toprealman: 8:47pm On May 25, 2017
babazako:
Sex freak. Submission has nothing to do with sex. O ti oo!

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by bcbones: 8:48pm On May 25, 2017
iceberylin:

Brov...dat 1 sef dey o, i fear am pass
Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by kullozone(m): 8:53pm On May 25, 2017
ikp120:

Lolzzz grin grin grin

My brother in pidgin. Confam!
Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by BiafraAmaka(m): 8:53pm On May 25, 2017
porozhniy:

You be hermaphrodite? No vex oo, na question I ask grin

Go ask your dad that stupid question
Anuofia
Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 25, 2017
missvaj2015:
I know am a woman nd I also know some women will never in support of this. But dat is the true. My dear guys RUN for your dear life if u meet girls like dis.

is dis from ur mind or praticalizing it
Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by porozhniy(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

Go ask your dad that stupid question
Anuofia
Lolz, so ajuju kam juru ooo. Obughi ogu NneNna! grin
Nnam by Agu Nwoke!!
Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 25, 2017
mhizminna:
Well, sadly I feel this are the kind of girls that some guys deserve, because when they meet a good girl who doesn't portray all or some of this characteristics listed they treat her badly or make her feel less.

It may not be from the angle u are looking it.is just that some want to become baby Mama, Y some chooses 2b initiated by Frds .

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by farem: 9:03pm On May 25, 2017
iceberylin:

Instead of juju, abi?

How can you see a girl who only know the Bible? The mere fact that she does not know anything else shows she doesn't know the Bible.

The fear of the Lord ( knowing all what the Lord requires of you with the desire to do them) is the beginning of wisdom .

Get that right.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by borntoexcel2000(m): 9:20pm On May 25, 2017
iceberylin:

Na river babe you come want? Lol

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by Ujusico2017: 9:40pm On May 25, 2017
Oga ur nomba 5 is very wrong, so you are indirectly asking us to submit to our boyfriends. Plz is against the will of God.
Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by Afonjafucker(m): 9:50pm On May 25, 2017
I see! undecided

I am against subjectifying to certain terms like robots, i believe that a "virtuous woman" is morally inclined to behave properly

Using ignorance and poverty as motivation for your "dose of stupidity" shows how small minded the clown that posted that childish nonsense is

Anyone that supports this "dose of stupidity" is only being supportive to undermine their obvious state of destitution #ignorant rubbish
You sound depressed

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by Techguyz(m): 9:50pm On May 25, 2017
gcey2k:
This is a post from my friend on Facebook about the kind of women we see these days that every man should run from. It reads...

To my fellow men:

Love your phones status bar. That's MIUI I guess

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by nwoye72: 9:56pm On May 25, 2017
you a very correct ,i have met a lady that is always online all the time with lots of male friend on face book.then i asked her to add me on her friend after meeting her in nija.she ask me to add her myself,but i find out that she never coment on my post at all,but always comenting when other guys post something.then i was upset that she has something hiding,then i ask her why she never comment at my post,to cut it short i stop calling her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) / 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.