Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From (60735 Views)

Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 25, 2017
jagugu88li:
ItsTheBachelor, what's your own? Has the lady caught up already?

I love those eyes.

They spark my soul.
Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by mzhorlah(f): 10:05pm On May 25, 2017
ok. the kind of men ladies should run away from.

when he abuses you, he doesn't respect you, so RUN

when he is concerned about sex. sex ain't everything RUN

when he can't sacrifice anything for you RUN

when he is addicted to football match. RUN

when he is addicted to partying, alcohol and the likes, please FLEE

when he loves you only by the words of his mouth without actions. pick RACE

when he doesn't introduce you to anyone as his bae, he ain't proud of you. Please FLY

when he raises his hands at you. his gon destroy you later. RUN.

the list is endless self. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 25, 2017
obontami:
if u are dating a girl that won't allow u penetrate her ass hole and suck ur anus run.

Your head nor correct bro

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by baddosky1: 11:10pm On May 25, 2017
TinaAnita:
On your marks get set go,, Oya start running from all the females as you can't find anyone without one or two of that shit you talked about

See one example here

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by baddosky1: 11:12pm On May 25, 2017
Lalas247:
Pele poor soul
Person don dump dis wan grin

Na dem...From your profile picture, you fit into No. 3 and 7.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by IykeD(m): 11:13pm On May 25, 2017
Spot on

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by IykeD(m): 11:15pm On May 25, 2017
Doctorfitz:
Lol..... I concur...A woman who doesn't add value to ur life in any way.emotionally,spiritually,financially or otherwise should hit the ROAD..........theres no difference between her and the so called girls tagged as whores

Absolutely true.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by Nathanieloo7(m): 11:16pm On May 25, 2017
refiner:
Too lazy to read...

Someone should summarize pls.. undecided
this is wat we are saying

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by baddosky1: 11:17pm On May 25, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Another load of baldadash resurrected from the pile of waste of nairaland.
These boys won't do something for themselves and with their lives,other than throwing rules and regulation about how women should act or not.

Quote me at your own peril angry

See a good example here...RUN FLY FROM THIS ONE

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by jaxxy(m): 11:44pm On May 25, 2017
jagugu88li:
Just say when you meet a girl run because all I see is complaining after complaining.

....all these love doctors sef.

Flies are attraceted to dirt. A bone and a dog. Lion and flesh......its always the case. You attract what you are
like most or better yet, what comes to you is what you either want/subconsciously respresent yourself to like.

Has anyone ever wondered who raises us (ladies). Its the same "respectful down to earth" woman raising men. Have they gone that wrong, because I wont accept being told that we just out of the blue turn to being these useless gold diggers guys always talk of.

To an extent u agree with u bt... for instance ive met a lovely gal who happen to get married/date to a guy she did not exactly deserve and now has regrets. Same applies to sm guys. This happens due to naivety/ignorance/inexperience or smtn

@op I don't agree with all like no1 bt others seems ok bt dat said the op seems to want to marry a saint or perfect woman so i ask is he(the man)also perfect? Is yes fine bt if not sit down and stop deceiving urself.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by gcey2k(m): 11:44pm On May 25, 2017
kennygee:
Na so.

That number 5, a woman will submit to a man who is an Authority over her, a man who is a Leader, if your woman isnt submitting to you, it could be because she can see you're not leading her anywhere.

I concur dear...
Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by loswhite(m): 11:57pm On May 25, 2017
babazako:
For me ,de numba 5 point, is partially accepted
I view sex in any relationship in term of mutual concept, if I'm dating a lady for marriage and u say no to sex till marriage then you will have to bring on a way that will make the relationship excited ,if you do .So don't have problems .OK, no sex till marriage
my brother don't ever fall for that scam...except say na virgin and if that is the case marry her within 6 months
Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by gcey2k(m): 12:02am On May 26, 2017
Techguyz:

Love your phones status bar. That's MIUI I guess

Very correct....
Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by gcey2k(m): 12:06am On May 26, 2017
mzhorlah:
ok. the kind of men ladies should run away from.

when he abuses you, he doesn't respect you, so RUN

when he is concerned about sex. sex ain't everything RUN

when he can't sacrifice anything for you RUN

when he is addicted to football match. RUN

when he is addicted to partying, alcohol and the likes, please FLEE

when he loves you only by the words of his mouth without actions. pick RACE

when he doesn't introduce you to anyone as his bae, he ain't proud of you. Please FLY

when he raises his hands at you. his gon destroy you later. RUN.

the list is endless self. grin

Hehehehe... The battle line is drawn then grin
Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by mzhorlah(f): 12:11am On May 26, 2017
gcey2k:

Hehehehe... The battle line is drawn then grin
yes o...m ready for battlegrin

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by 2016v2017: 12:41am On May 26, 2017
gcey2k:
This is a post from my friend on Facebook about the kind of women we see these days that every man should run from. It reads...

To my fellow men:

1. When you meet a girl who doesn't listen to your advice and prefers to live the way she wants. It's her life, of course. Let's her enjoy it. RUN!!

2. When she says she loves you but cannot prove it in actions and cannot sacrifice when the need arises. RUN!!

3. When you meet a lady who is excessively materialistic and doesn't even think about how to add value to herself beyond making up, buying the latest phones, clothes and shoes. If she spends unnecessarily without understanding the value of money and what it takes to make a living. RUN!!

4. When you meet a girl who's from a poor background but is maintaining a lifestyle of a girl from a super-rich home without a day job. RUN!!

5. When she says she can only submit to you after you both are married. Submission to a man is a reflection of a humble heart. If she isn't humble enough to submit before marriage, she won't be after marriage. RUN!!

6. If she has inordinate desires which are far beyond her reach and then relies on collecting monies from men to meet those needs. Trust me, somehow, she will have to reciprocate. If she's using what "she has" to "get what she wants." If she's not content with what her parents or guardians or you are providing for her. RUN!!

7. If she's so fixated on and addicted to social media which could be her only way of being relevant. If she's so influenced by the social media and tries to keep up with everything happening in the social media: latest this and latest that. RUN!!

A woman should strive to add value to herself and, in extension, add value to her family. If she's more of a headache than happiness, then she's not for you.

No woman should use her circumstance as an excuse to do terrible things. We all have choices to make no matter how bad things become.

The End.

#Copied

What do you think?

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by jenny21(f): 2:50am On May 26, 2017
I agreed with you to a point but that no5 and no1 is just ridiculous, I don't know why anyone would want submission from another human being , well unless it's bdsm . Nope not happening and not all advice are good advice
Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by ioreth69(f): 5:11am On May 26, 2017
[img][/img]

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by trinity11(m): 6:31am On May 26, 2017
jagugu88li:
Just say when you meet a girl run because all I see is complaining after complaining.

....all these love doctors sef.

Flies are attraceted to dirt. A bone and a dog. Lion and flesh......its always the case. You attract what you are
like most or better yet, what comes to you is what you either want/subconsciously respresent yourself to like.

Has anyone ever wondered who raises us (ladies). Its the same "respectful down to earth" woman raising men. Have they gone that wrong, because I wont accept being told that we just out of the blue turn to being these useless gold diggers guys always talk of.

Laidies grow up with a different mentality which tends to change their perception about life generally, they see themselves more unique considering the number of guys that call them all sort of funny names ( Angel, diamond, crude oyel etc), the gifts they get from guys. so many factors affect their sense of judgement.
Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by aloobright17: 6:54am On May 26, 2017
When you hear the name Kimbra ,Run .
Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by Nobody: 7:06am On May 26, 2017
op thanks for the write up..so i can amand some parts of me .I love a happy home and will do all it takes to maintain that.

ladies should learn from things like this and not to always prove stubborn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by MielBaker(m): 8:35am On May 26, 2017
RUN
Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by 4rty(f): 12:40pm On May 26, 2017
obontami:
if u are dating a girl that won't allow u penetrate her ass hole and suck ur anus run.
Ode!!
Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by Zieristclair(m): 2:01pm On May 26, 2017
free2ryhme:

if na money u go talk from now till next year

get lost abeg
grin grin grin grin jeezees
Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by obontami: 2:48pm On May 26, 2017
4rty:
Ode!!
angry

Why na? undecided
Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by obontami: 2:48pm On May 26, 2017
michael142:

Your head nor correct bro
undecided
Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 26, 2017
trinity11:

Laidies grow up with a different mentality which tends to change their perception about life generally, they see themselves more unique considering the number of guys that call them all sort of funny names ( Angel, diamond, crude oyel etc), the gifts they get from guys. so many factors affect their sense of judgement.
Everone is like that dear. One just had to be honest about the situation at hand. Pet names are just one person flirting or being polite and that may or may not affect the true perpective of life, generally.

But hey, what can one say? We all ought to fall into the wrong hands once or twice and we all have a choice to be true with our selection criterion.

Happy weekend
Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by sshalom(m): 6:56pm On May 26, 2017
There is a lot of wisdom in there for those who cares!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by trinity11(m): 9:42pm On May 26, 2017
jagugu88li:
Everone is like that dear. One just had to be honest about the situation at hand. Pet names are just one person flirting or being polite and that may or may not affect the true perpective of life, generally.

But hey, what can one say? We all ought to fall into the wrong hands once or twice and we all have a choice to be true with our selection criterion.

Happy weekend
same here
Re: The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From by WackyJ1(m): 6:18am On May 27, 2017
jenny21:
I agreed with you to a point but that no5 and no1 is just ridiculous, I don't know why anyone would want submission from another human being , well unless it's bdsm . Nope not happening and not all advice are good advice
jaxxy:

@op I don't agree with all like no1 bt others seems ok bt dat said the op seems to want to marry a saint or perfect woman so i ask is he(the man)also perfect? Is yes fine bt if not sit down and stop deceiving urself.

You know a girl whose has a lifestyle that will not benefit her in the long run.
She parties a lot.
She keeps bad influencing company.
She doesn't try to learn new skills or develop herself.
She goes around with men every other day.

She is your friend and you want to help her and you try giving her advice and she doesn't want to listen.

Do you now understand Number 1?

In fact the day, your words of advice start sounding annoying to someone you're dating (you sense they are getting irritated by it), just know that you're no longer number 1 in their lives

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute / Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends / Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.