Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) (53657 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by Greedgod: 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
oriflamebaby1:
Ordinary proposal,boyfriend is kissing like he wants to swallow her.what will happen after wedding. This is an indication that they have long been eating the forbidding fruit grin grin grin. The honey in the moon has finished tongue tongue tongue
like you havent eaten d forbidden fruit also -
Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
Na so one guy take kulikuli propose to a girl for my neighbour's wedding. It was after he was thrown out that they knew he was a stand comedian. Invited by one of the groom's friends.
The lady was embarrassed.
Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by chiraqDemon(m): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
All these ppl that are raising the standard of marriage proposal the thunder that will fire u is trying to propose to his wife
So now babes will not be accepting marriage proposal that is just ring and allowing her to watch africa magic in peace
Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by butanep(m): 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
refiner:
Cute!

I'm jealous undecided
ours can be next saturday.... so be prepared.
Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by ufuosman(m): 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
I dey reason how my own go be, I no sure say I go kneel down.....

1 Like

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by frestyyy: 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
wordbank:
She bn dey form for d 5th n 6th pics but as e reach kissing na she wan strangle d poor guy
Shame sef wan kill d guy
Gehs
Fear dia deceitful nature

Ayaf die wit lafer.
Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by frestyyy: 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
wordbank:
She bn dey form for d 5th n 6th pics but as e reach kissing na she wan strangle d poor guy
Shame sef wan kill d guy
Gehs
Fear dia deceitful nature

Ayaf die wit later.
Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
Anybody that comes to propose at my wedding will pay half of the money for that wedding! angry
Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by mylove4God(f): 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
Awwww, so romantic. This is one of the type of surprises that I want.
Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by Lovelynature(m): 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
refiner:

Lol...form?...why would they form,are they school uniFORM?

Anyway how life...
as in eh. They can form pass school uniform sef. Nairaland babes them shakara na upgraded one. That's why we need some test of Hausa/Fulani babes them wey no sabi form.

Life is great dear. How is it going on side?
Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nice
Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by centboy123456(m): 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
Tiny23:
Awwwn,so touching

Awwwn,so touching see ur mouth na or na problem be that go get married noting pass that one all these nigeria girls self I tried for or na
Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by DonaldGenes(m): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
soberdrunk:
If you want to try this type of stunt at my wedding, just be ready to balance me half of the hall and catering money!! angry angry
Hahahajajaja Oh boy. Laugh want tear me
Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by Okuchris(f): 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
Chrisrare:
See their smelly mouths
How smelling is their mouth?
Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by 2shur: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
abegi.
women wud be acting like say una neva dey fhuck.
see as she open mouth like say na stranger.
all dese fools who rush into marriage cause of one slac pussiey wey diff men dey clumb.
oloshos ti take ova

dats d reigning ish now.
rushing..proposing.kneelin down and shiit.
cheap shit..
like u doing her a favor.
stupid ass fhucks

aft a year or two.na quarrel then dem go rush come nairaland dey share experience say how wishbhadbi known .bullsheeet.

y propose to a bich u already been fhuckig long
i hate such shits..

even white ppl dat we imitate dont act dis way.
we all know how women are so rough..hot tempered and not romantic at al both naija men and women could be.

enuf of dis shiiiit.

stupid ass site
Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by Stemalex(m): 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
Y STEAL ANOTHER'S MOMENT?: You wanna propose; TAKE HER SOMEWHERE. MTCHEW
Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by Ademoore07(m): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
Oh my God...... nothing ever moved me like this. It is good to love and be loved.

Any beautiful monicker here that I can propose to? I mean it oooo
Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
centboy123456:

Awwwn,so touching see ur mouth na or na problem be that go get married noting pass that one all these nigeria girls self I tried for or na

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
It's just so inconsiderate to propose to someone at another's wedding. Why're you tryna steal their shine?
Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by ArchiPelago1: 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
Congrats Kemi Oyefule

1 Like

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by elkon(m): 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
iamphotoshoot:
grin the love for green bottles!

The man no even send dem drama

Awon tii trophy, Heineken, orijin, Goldberg cheesy

Baba for the bottles
grin na recession make am like dt.. who knows when he has taken beer last. .

1 Like

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by Kavalier5(m): 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
soberdrunk:
If you want to try this type of stunt at my wedding, just be ready to balance me half of the hall and catering money!! angry angry
Lol.. No body will dare.. U fit scatter d whole reception sef
Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by Hades2016(m): 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
iamphotoshoot:
grin the love for green bottles!

The man no even send dem drama

Awon tii trophy, Heineken, orijin, Goldberg cheesy

Baba for the bottles
lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by MercyGee: 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
[i][/i]
CertifiedNaija:
Aww... So Lovely!!! In what we can label a
successful coup amongst the Mc, Bride and her friend's Boo yesterday... LOL

The man had earlier connived with the bride and Mc to stage a contest so as to draw out his Boo: in which the bride would pick someone randomly from the crowd for her to hand over her bouquet to...(knowing fully well that the person would her
soon-to-be Fiancee)

So following their game plan, the bride went ahead to pick her lovely friend: hand over the bouquet to her and then the shocking marriage proposal came afterwards... so sweet!!!

After their successful coup, the man gave his other accomplice (bride) a thumb up for a job well done... Lol

Watch the lovely, video HERE: https://www.instagram.com/p/BOJi0znDTax/

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/bride-friend-gets-shocking-proposal.html?m=1
cool[quote author=CertifiedNaija post=52038647]Aww... So Lovely!!! In what we can label a
successful coup amongst the Mc, Bride and her friend's Boo yesterday... LOL

The man had earlier connived with the bride and Mc to stage a contest so as to draw out his Boo: in which the bride would pick someone randomly from the crowd for her to hand over her bouquet to...(knowing fully well that the person would her
soon-to-be Fiancee)

So following their game plan, the bride went ahead to pick her lovely friend: hand over the bouquet to her and then the shocking marriage proposal came afterwards... so sweet!!!

After their successful coup, the man gave his other accomplice (bride) a thumb up for a job well done... Lol

Watch the lovely, video HERE: https://www.instagram.com/p/BOJi0znDTax/

so romantic...
Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
I'm not getting there soonest... so I'm not going to comment, meanwhile the Mc should cancel the marriage proposal bcux what I'm seeing in the future is ugly fat , charcoal face children with fat tommy
Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by Plenip: 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
It s like I was at the venue yesterday WELCOME CENTRE along airport road .I want to believe I saw the lady at the church .she can dance sha !
Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by ginggerxy: 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
oriflamebaby1:
Ordinary proposal,boyfriend is kissing like he wants to swallow her.what will happen after wedding. This is an indication that they have long been eating the forbidding fruit grin grin grin. The honey in the moon has finished tongue tongue tongue
na sooo my sister, be like say you still naked foe garden of Eden undecided
Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by NemzySeries(m): 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
but y she open mouth like dis westerners na
Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by ihechi456: 4:42am On Dec 19, 2016
Una get bad mouth. wish them well joor
Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by Olaide1295: 7:56am On Dec 19, 2016
ArchiPelago1:
Congrats Kemi Oyefule

1 Like

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by darvic1515(m): 10:26am On Dec 19, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Adorable

This could be us#have U seen my jonny grin
YES it could be us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.