Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,609 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. (15542 Views)

Slay Queen Proudly Shows Off Her Hairy-pussy While Dancing On Live Video / Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing / Slay Queen Proudly Shows Off Her Hairy-pussy While Dancing On Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by fineboynl(m): 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
when some girls wear leggings their pussy structure are forward facing and revealing, and they also have a kind of space in between their legs which make the laps not to grand each over when they walk. but some girls own are behinds more like closer to the anus. and the thighs grands each other.

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
Girls with thigh gaps have the cleanest of vaginas, and in most cases the plumpy type with prominent labia.

Girls who have 'rubbing' thighs have a hygeine challenge. I mean, one time, a girl did spread her legs for me and I noticed a darker pigmentation on her inner thighs caused by the thighs rubbing while walking or so.

Yeah, some vaginas are more posteriorly positioned. It's maybe due to the pelvic anatomy or so but those types are comfortable for doggy style or pronebone.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by fineboynl(m): 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
FRoosevelt:
Girls with thigh gaps have the cleanest of vaginas, and in most cases the plumpy type with prominent labia.

Girls who have 'rubbing' thighs have a hygeine challenge. I mean, one time, a girl did spread her legs for me and I noticed a darker pigmentation on her inner thighs caused by the thighs rubbing while walking or so.

Yeah, some vaginas are more posteriorly positioned. It's maybe due to the pelvic anatomy or so but those types are comfortable for doggy style or pronebone.
you nailed it

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by lincsnuel: 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
FRoosevelt:

Bro, you must be a graduate of The University of Vagina Anatomy and Psychology, Aba?

I'm in 400 level sir. They taught us this in our 1st semester of 300 level. The course code is VAG 301. A lot of us didn't understand it tho cos the cos was really hard!

You must be a Hyper... cheesy

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
lincsnuel:

Bro, you must be a graduate of The University of Vagina Anatomy and Psychology, Aba?

I'm in 400 level sir. They taught us this in our 1st semester of 300 level. The course code is VAG 301. A lot of us didn't understand it tho cos the cos was really hard!

You must be a Hyper... cheesy
I have to let you know lincsnuel, I'm absolutely fascinated by the female body and how they come in varieties and different textures, moulds and feels.

Everytime I have a nakedd female body on my bed, I take out a couple minutes to admire and study it thoroughly. It's incredible my man. smiley

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by lincsnuel: 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
FRoosevelt:
I have to let you know lincsnuel, I'm absolutely fascinated by the female body and how they come in varieties and different textures, moulds and feels.

Everytime I have a nakedd female on my bed, I take out a couple minutes to admire and study it thoroughly. It's incredible my man. smiley

Chineke eee! Now I remember you!!

You're that overall best that graduated with 5.0 CGPA!

Boss, no one has beaten that record ever since... Big Twale for you Boss!

Much respect Sir...

27 Likes

Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
lincsnuel:

Chineke eee! Now I remember you!!
You're that overall best that graduated with 5.0 CGPA!
Boss, no one has beaten that record ever since... Big Twale for you Boss!
Much respect Sir...
grin grin Funny man.

4 Likes

Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
at the end of the day, pussy is pussy.

and pussy will always be pussy

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by habsydiamond(m): 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
Yehpa....olorun ooo!!! So na pussy dem dey analyze like say dem won collect professorship after publishing many books...the thing wey I know na say...e touch thigh, e no touch ooo..pussy na pussy the only difference na colour...which can be Coke and Fanta grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by frbona: 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
MrNipplesLover:
at the end of the day, pussy is pussy.

and pussy will always be pussy

grin grin grin
not true bro
There is vagina and there is pussy. Two different things!
Married man who is tired of fvcking his wife because she has a vagina, he goes to meet his mistress out there because she's got a bomb pussy!!!

Don't ever confuse this two again.

I repeat vagina, is what every girl has, but owning a bomb pussy in between her legs dripping with juice and milk is for those special girls who have prepared themselves in the traditional way of straffing.

Vagina=Toto while pussy=Honeypot

Please never you ever say again that pussy and pussy is the same thing otherwise na army go gather you beat. grin

You welcome

17 Likes

Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2019
Na wao grin

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by Peter4luv: 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
frbona:
not true bro
Married man who is tired of fvcking his wife because she has a vagina, he goes to meet his mistress out there because she's got a bomb pussy!!!

I repeat vagina, is what every girl has, but owning a bomb pussy in between her legs dripping with juice and milk is for those special girls who have prepared themselves in the traditional way of straffing.

Please never you ever say again that pussy and pussy is the same thing otherwise na army go gather you beat. grin

You welcome

4 Likes

Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
frbona:
not true bro

You welcome

ur long story short = Pussy is still pussy.

in my language, it is called OBO. and OBO is vagina/pussy grin

vagina is a formal word, while pussy is our street slang, bro.

no lemme vex for u ooh grin grin grin

else, I will release my decepticons on u.

stay blessed, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
Peter4luv:

the guy deserves it...

what a perfect meme grin grin
Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by Obodo999(m): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
Women do analyse d.i.c.k.s too
Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
Broke boys thread, na this kind topic dem dey love. But if na money or investment matter, their brain go freeze because dem no sabi anything. Ask the simple question concerning the stock market dem go open eye like torchlight. But if na toto matter, na there dem get A1. Empty headed maggots. Thats why I love my smart, foreign men unlike these sex crazed fools.

8 Likes

Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by BlackSaints: 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
Broke boys thread, na this kind topic dem dey love. But if na money or investment matter, their brain go freeze because dem no sabi anything. Ask the simple question concerning the stock market dem go open eye like torchlight. But if na toto matter, na there dem get A1. Empty headed maggots. Thats why I love my smart, foreign men unlike these sex crazed fools.
what is wrong with this one? undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
OdikwaRisky:

grin

I hail u, bro.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
bros how far cheesy
MrNipplesLover:

grin

I hail u, bro.
Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
una too like fucck matter AND E NO GOOD
BlackSaints:
what is wrong with this one? undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by DimkpaBini: 11:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
cheesy cheesy Nairaland sef
Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by BlackSaints: 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
una too like fucck matter AND E NO GOOD
lol, Ok
Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by MannieA(f): 12:13am On Feb 02, 2019
frbona:
not true bro

You welcome

LMAO!!!which one your babe get??
Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by nedubest(m): 12:57am On Feb 02, 2019
na una know o
Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by 1stKing: 1:49am On Feb 02, 2019
fineboynl:
but some girls own are behinds more like closer to the anus. and the thighs grands each other.
that's the best girl to have.. Doggy style is always easier
Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by frbona: 1:56am On Feb 02, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

ur long story short = Pussy is still pussy.

in my language, it is called OBO. and OBO is vagina/pussy grin

vagina is a formal word, while pussy is our street slang, bro.

no lemme vex for u ooh grin grin grin

else, I will release my decepticons on u.

stay blessed, bro.

bless you too

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by frbona: 1:57am On Feb 02, 2019
MannieA:

LMAO!!!which one your babe get??
I no get babe,
Funi enuf
Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by frbona: 2:01am On Feb 02, 2019
habsydiamond:
Yehpa....olorun ooo!!! So na pussy dem dey analyze like say dem won collect professorship after publishing many books...the thing wey I know na say...e touch thigh, e no touch ooo..pussy na pussy the only difference na colour...which can be Coke and Fanta grin grin grin
Fallacy
Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by Rextizz(m): 6:51am On Feb 02, 2019
I hate pussy
Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:49am On Feb 02, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
bros how far cheesy

I dey well, baba.

just decided to hail u as u shot a stray bullet.

grin grin
Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by habsydiamond(m): 8:08am On Feb 02, 2019
frbona:
Fallacy
how e take be fallacy undecided
Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:24am On Feb 02, 2019
Rextizz:
I ate pussy

no be everybody get mind to do that, bro. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep / How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.