Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? (24998 Views)

Dino Malaye Receives A Gift From A Female Fan, Rocks Ajekun Iya T-Shirt / Hammed Ali's Handshake With A Female Customs Officer (Pictured) / Zuriel Oduwole Meets Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Croatia's First Female President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by Ugosample(m): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:
The question you ought to ask is why are there female presidents in the first place? I love women die but a woman although capable of many things is not designed to lead a nation. It is an abomination just like Merkel.

When women master the art of pissing on a wall from 6ft distance then only may I consider lifting the ban on women aspiring to lead a nation.

But women have led countries in Europe in the past (and present) and led well. Merkel, Thatcher, The Danish Prime Minister etc etc
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by kazyhm(m): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2016
first Gentelman
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by samsam2019: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2016
They will call him Mr gbewudani grin grin
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by mohioma: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2016
First prick
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by Aywire(m): 11:05am On Dec 23, 2016
First genital
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by leketitus: 11:14am On Dec 23, 2016
What else will one have called the first man than his excellency and if a woman is first lady then wisdom demands that the man too should be call the first man any that is a foot for thought
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 23, 2016
Raydos:
[b]When You Call A President's Wife "FIRST LADY".

Then, What Do You Call A Female-President Husband?

I'm Just Confused!

FIRST MAN now
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by segebase(m): 11:29am On Dec 23, 2016
first husband
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by PrinzCarter(m): 11:32am On Dec 23, 2016
bounju:

You smart..... i meant your name looks smart.
lol bad guy
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by dave1000: 11:37am On Dec 23, 2016
First man
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by Positiveminds(m): 11:41am On Dec 23, 2016
Should called " Father Father".
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by valJR(m): 11:43am On Dec 23, 2016
just passing
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by module(m): 11:44am On Dec 23, 2016
lol...i guess there would likely be an "office of the first gentleman" :-)

Then the "first gentleman" would have to attend [s] "First Ladies Summit & Gala" [/s] scratch that, rather. First gentlemen Summit & Gala
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by popefuse(m): 11:44am On Dec 23, 2016
Mr bobrisky
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by bounju(m): 11:45am On Dec 23, 2016
PrinzCarter:
lol bad guy
Ahh.....my mentor, i look up to you in everything you do in nairaland. cool
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by RexTramadol1: 11:57am On Dec 23, 2016
Aare ona kakanfo
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by Johnbosco77(m): 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
dis shows dat d op no de watch foreign movies wey woman b presidio... the man is called "first gentleman"
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by sheunsheun(m): 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
delishpot:
Just Mr so so..So president Hillary Clinton and Mr/sir or Dr Clinton
Bill Clinton was an ex President of the United States. So he will still be referred to as President Clinton
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by panpan(m): 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
Husband of the President
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by ChynoBEATS: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Raydos:

I'm Just Confused!

Consort of the president ............. smiley
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by Stanbeto: 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
Best Man
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by chuksp09(m): 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
first consort
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by buzyjoy(f): 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
First man
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by omonnakoda: 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
ADAM
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by Agbawotosabi(m): 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
The husband of the president
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by VictorRomanov: 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
Raydos:
When You Call A President's Wife "FIRST LADY''

I'm Just Confused!

Why re u confused? What's the opposite of a 'Lady'?
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by supereagle(m): 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
bounju:

You smart..... i meant your name looks smart. grin grin grin

people have met like this on this platform and the rest is history.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by delishpot: 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
sheunsheun:

Bill Clinton was an ex President of the United States. So he will still be referred to as President Clinton
We are talking on a good day. If it makes you feel any better, let me change the names.... presiden chioma Okoro and Mr,sir,Dr Jude Okoro. There you have it cool

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by pedrilo: 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
FIRST LADY
FIRST GENTLEMAN
#Simple

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by marwanafrica: 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
Temmiey:
if you have watched 24 hrs ,you will realise that madam president husband was refer to as first gentle man. since president wife is always refer to as first lady,I suppose the husband takes the opposite.

Taylor alyson, I love her 4 her sincererity in that movie
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by gregyboy(m): 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
First nigga first guy first man first oga..... Any jor so far first dey am
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by made1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
HUSBAND OF THE PRESIDENT !!!!!

Raydos:

I'm Just Confused!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert / Buhari Campaigns In Ogun State (Live Report... Photos) / Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.