Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? (25003 Views)

Dino Malaye Receives A Gift From A Female Fan, Rocks Ajekun Iya T-Shirt / Hammed Ali's Handshake With A Female Customs Officer (Pictured) / Zuriel Oduwole Meets Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Croatia's First Female President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
First man or Prince like Prince Phil, Duke of Edinburgh
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by Rayton(m): 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
First genital..... Lol
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by DASPARTAN: 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
FIRST LADIESMAN A.K.A PERFECT GENTLEMAN KWA!
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by Raydos: 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
DASPARTAN:
FIRST LADIESMAN A.K.A PERFECT GENTLEMAN KWA!
undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by olowo72(m): 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by JuneOctober(f): 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
jeff1607:
THE REAL NI**A

cheesy As I am seeing you, you are likely to become that real nigga.
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by jeff1607(m): 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
JuneOctober:

cheesy As I am seeing you, you are likely to become that real nigga.

Haaaaaaahahahahhahahahahahahha
u didn't see me oo cos Dats not my real face ooooooooo
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by chuggy(m): 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
First Gentleman
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by wilsontonye: 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
First Gentleman (watch the tv series commander-in-chief)
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by JuneOctober(f): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
jeff1607:

Haaaaaaahahahahhahahahahahahha

u didn't see me oo cos Dats not my real face ooooooooo

grin If I see any news with the President husband's title as the real nigga, I will know you're the one tongue
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by jeff1607(m): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
AM RUNNING AWAY

JuneOctober:

grin If I see any news with the President husband's title as the real nigga, I will know you're the one tongue
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by Princesaha: 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
queenitee:
First guy
First Daddy
First Father
First Mr
U try for ur pix sha, and e be like say u get am for milk industry but i no wan toast u now. Make we leave am till January when Xmas is over cos i no wan buy Brazilian hair.
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by esther1994(f): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
First Nigga
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by queenitee(f): 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
Princesaha:
U try for ur pix sha, and e be like say u get am for milk industry but i no wan toast u now. Make we leave am till January when Xmas is over cos i no wan buy Brazilian hair.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by jenavism44: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2016
The husband of a female president is a president,why? No matter what, the man is still the head of the woman,but he cant be address as president becos he is not in office,but he can be address as ''his excellency Honourable ...'' so in essence he can be called ''the chief honourable'' since he is the Head of the Head of state''
Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by Raydos: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
jenavism44:
The husband of a female president is a president,why? No matter what, the man is still the head of the woman,but he cant be address as president becos he is not in office,but he can be address as ''his excellency Honourable ...'' so in essence he can be called ''the chief honourable'' since he is the Head of the Head of state''

Re: What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? by Raydos: 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
esther1994:
First Nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sheriff's Supporter Treks From Abuja To Maiduguri (Photos) / Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Ezekwesili For Withdrawing From Presidential Race / Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.