Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? (6377 Views)

Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
Rone16:

Yeah I am a black chick smiley...keep flexing your spot...I only see sport but oh well it's good to be the only one using spot.

...well guess wot..the goooooodnews 4 u is that u stand a great shance wit the londoner (me) once you change your complexion to lightskin....THANK ME LATER!! wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
TashaGirl:
grin grin grin grin
This guy no well at all cheesy

...Sweeney don't worry you will not be banned...jussssss learn to apreciate big boys wit nice car and trusses me you will enjoy us! (Real talk) smiley
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by worstbehavior69: 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
I don't know anything about your car, maybe you're ugly.

MrCork:

really?...I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot and I loooook broke?....son don't worrrrry..when you reach 18years old..having pocket money will make sense to you (no oofense) undecided
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2016

Whowants to masturbate with me?? Mrcork??

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Rone16(f): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrCork:

...well guess wot..the goooooodnews 4 u is that u stand a great shance wit the londoner (me) once you change your complexion to lightskin....THANK ME LATER!! wink

Go and meet bobrisky because I plan to remain BLACK all through my life

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Hisduchess(f): 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrCork:
...saw a black chick goin to work this morrrring..pulled over in my Range Rover Spot....i susssspected she wazz Nigerian thou...told her to come here and her reply...*nonsense *

WTF is that all about...ladies?.. please advise!!
angry

this flat head troll still dey exist ni? if am d girl I ll tell u worst things

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
Guy!!..bcux 1 was rude..y generalize it tew all of 'em....BTW.. Depends on aw u called... N stop arguing abt range rover..sum of 'em here geh more dan dat... Yhu neva tok wetin u carry.smh
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by TashaGirl: 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrCork:

...Sweeney don't worry you will not be banned...jussssss learn to apreciate big boys wit nice car and trusses me you will enjoy us! (Real talk) smiley
fúçk you Nd your imaginary car cork Head undecided
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hisduchess:

angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
Rone16:

Go and meet bobrisky because I plan to remain BLACK all through my life

...you fine? undecided
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hisduchess:

...let me ask you a simple scientiffic questions. ..if all your boyfriends (future, past an present) combine their salary an pocket moiney...can they aford a range rover spot??.....not to talk of the petrol??....answer honessssly undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
TashaGirl:
fúçk you Nd your imaginary car cork Head undecided

..so if I pullover with range and whistle at you telling you to come here...you will tell me to fokkkkoff??.... you are not a lady and you have anger management issue!! ((REAL TALK)) angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
....i hope you nairalanders can now see for your selfs why all black men cannnnnnnot stand black women....wots wrong with a gentleman drivin range tell in a chick to come here?...we give up!! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
Rone16:

That was rude?...lol...what if I now said what was on my mind

who's the fine babe In your picture sef? undecided
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
hmmmm undecided
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
Berlynn:
hmmmm undecided
sad
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Belthazor:

Rule 21

Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Why do you keep on violating the aforementioned rule, son?

^^^^I think she ran bakkkto south Africa. ..Thank me later!! wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
Berlynn:
hmmmm undecided

^^^kaiiiii...will you change yorrr picture an stop makin our *kondo* stannddddddup jorr!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 12:35am On Dec 23, 2016
vizkiz:
lol... Cork, you need Christmas pussy don't you?

true..true....were Ellacute45 or Hisduchess or Onstelly or ILuvGummyBearz's when you need them?....where they At? undecided
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by HASSANAASIA(f): 7:26am On Dec 23, 2016
Belthazor:

Rule 21

Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Why do you keep on violating the aforementioned rule, son?
lol
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 23, 2016
MrCork:

^^^kaiiiii...will you change yorrr picture an stop makin our *kondo* stannddddddup jorr!! cheesy
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 9:23am On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 9:24am On Dec 23, 2016
HASSANAASIA:
lol

...was funnnnnny? undecided
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by ghost3040: 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
Mr Cork na u dem murder like this shocked shocked shocked guy pls take it easy on him pls...(no offeense)
Belthazor:
You are in Nigeria whilst I am in South Africa.

Your pitiful claim of being in London sounds as believable as you claiming to be a Harvard graduate who majored in English when you've gained notoriety for shredding and mincing the English language like meat. grin grin

And the Range Rover toy you received in one of Nigerian orphanages is not something you should be bragging about in a forum you hydrocephalus sufferer with shït in your brain! grin
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
ghost3040:
Mr Cork na u dem murder like this shocked shocked shocked guy pls take it easy on him pls...(no offeense)

south Africa? You from south Africa? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by ghost3040: 11:55am On Dec 26, 2016
am from peckham...LONDON.
MrCork:

south Africa? You from south Africa? undecided
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Greenbullet(m): 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
sweetjude:
because ur range rover is fake and you dey ondo state wink

No offence
shiiiiit see finishing.
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Belthazor(m): 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^I think she ran bakkkto south Africa. ..Thank me later!! wink
Why do you keep on getting your online tutor banned, you ungrateful little dörk?

Today's lesson: Differentiating between male and female.

The " m " at the tail end of my alias represents the male gender. A male is referred to as he, while a female is referred to as she.
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
yessstadays opinion poll result said that 99.3% of black women are dyammmm ride...the good news is 98% of them are Nigerian females an 95% are home base female....don't blame me..blame poll result! ! ((Shame)) undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
I've shange color now to lightskin yellow smiley((real talk))
MrCork:
yessstadays opinion poll result said that 99.3% of black women are dyammmm ride...the good news is 98% of them are Nigerian females an 95% are home base female....don't blame me..blame poll result! ! ((Shame)) undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She had sex just twice can I still marry her ? Please I need help / What Is Happening On Codedruns? / I Broke Her Heart Now I Want Her To Forgive Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.