Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? (6365 Views)

Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
...saw a black chick goin to work this morrrring..pulled over in my Range Rover Spot....i susssspected she wazz Nigerian thou...told her to come here and her reply...*nonsense *

WTF is that all about...ladies?.. please advise!!
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by vizkiz: 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
lol... Cork, you need Christmas pussy don't you?
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
because ur range rover is fake and you dey ondo state wink

No offence

23 Likes

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Onechancearmy(m): 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
So the girl said "nonsense" to you? Maybe it's because you bear a strong resemblance to nonsense.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Blurr(m): 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
Range rover abi Feet rover?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Rone16(f): 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
undecided oh please
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Kondomatic(m): 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrCork:
...saw a black chick goin to work this morrrring..pulled over in my Range Rover Spot....i susssspected she wazz Nigerian thou...told her to come here and her reply...*nonsense *

WTF is that all about...ladies?.. please advise!!
angry
gringrin

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
How could you order her to come here? Is she your toy or you child that you will be ordering around?

Chickmagent indeed

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
Rone16:
undecided oh please

^^^^^ you see them?...atitude upon atitude....all ways rude undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
How could you order her to come here? Is she your toy or you child that you will be ordering around?

Chickmagent indeed

...son I under stand English is not your first language but doseint *come here* mean *come here* in English? .....do you need gooooogle trannnnlate?
Are you confuse? (No ofense)
embarassed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Belthazor(m): 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrCork:

...son I under stand English is not your first language but doseint *come here* mean *come here* in English? .....do you need gooooogle trannnnlate?
Are you confuse? (No ofense)
embarassed
Rule 21

Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Why do you keep on violating the aforementioned rule, son?

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Belthazor:

Rule 21

Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Why do you keep on violating the aforementioned rule, son?

..am in London..you in Nigeria

..I have pounds sterlin..you hav Naira (nada)

..I Drive range..you drive Okadsa

...next time I gorrrro church..I will pray for you (no oofese)
angry

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
. .any ways bakkkto the serious topic. ..why are black chicks rude? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Rone16(f): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^ you see them?...atitude upon atitude....all ways rude undecided

That was rude?...lol...what if I now said what was on my mind
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
Rone16:

That was rude?...lol...what if I now said what was on my mind

...I drive range rover spot...what else is on yore mind apat from my range rover spot(£28000 cash) ...are you not a black chick... Nigerian? ? ...did I say somtin wrong?(No oofense) undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
..but ain't black women suppose to like Moiney....especially our Nigerian chicks?.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
Was she light skin dou undecided
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Belthazor(m): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrCork:

..am in London..you in Nigeria

..I have pounds sterlin..you hav Naira (nada)

..I Drive range..you drive Okadsa

...next time I gorrrro church..I will pray for you (no oofese)
angry
You are in Nigeria whilst I am in South Africa.

Your pitiful claim of being in London sounds as believable as you claiming to be a Harvard graduate who majored in English when you've gained notoriety for shredding and mincing the English language like meat. grin grin

And the Range Rover toy you received in one of Nigerian orphanages is not something you should be bragging about in a forum you hydrocephalus sufferer with shït in your brain! grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Why wl she come?

U re not light-skin either.
And u want light skin chicks.

U are not serious corky

#YOLO
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
JuicyLucy:
Was she light skin dou undecided

..she wazz Dan skin actually....she had a serrrrrriooous boooooobsi we call *love at first site* angry
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by HMZi: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
wait till she 30 and desperate....
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
Belthazor:
You are in Nigeria whilst I am in South Africa.

Your pitiful claim of being in London sounds as believable as you claiming to be a Harvard graduate who majored in English when you've gained notoriety for shredding and mincing the English language like meat. grin grin

And the Range Rover toy you received in one of Nigerian orphanages is not something you should be bragging about in a forum you hydrocephalus sufferer with shït in your brain! grin

...huh?... south Africa?...south Africa were you people eat sand??.... bro I beg.. stop derailing the topic jorr!! (No oofense) angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by makydebbie(f): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrCork:
..but ain't black women suppose to like Moiney....especially our Nigerian chicks?.. undecided
So white women hate money?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Belthazor(m): 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrCork:

..she wazz Dan skin actually....she had a serrrrrriooous boooooobsi we call *love at first site* angry
The correct word is sight.

I have taken it upon myself to personally educate you, free of charge. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
makydebbie:
So white women hate money?

...white women are not gold dgggggers like black women..I lie?..that why celebrity go for them... ...so are you tellin me if I pulllllof next to you in my range...you wunt fall in?.. you would say *nonsense*? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
Belthazor:
The correct word is sight.

I have taken it upon myself to personally educate you, free of charge. grin

^^^^see zulu loookin south Africa boy talk in to a Londoner like am on his level.. you owe internet a big tank I!!(no oofense) angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by makydebbie(f): 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrCork:

...white women are not gold dgggggers like black women..I lie?..that why celebrity go for them... ...so are you tellin me if I pulllllof next to you in my range...you wunt fall in?.. you would say *nonsense*? undecided
I'll say nonsense, hiss and walk out with my nose in the air ((no ofiencce))undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
makydebbie:
I'll say nonsense, hiss and walk out with my nose in the air ((no ofiencce))undecided

angry
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
makydebbie:

..we no you don't gotttta man...that's why you don't gottttta man..atitude angry
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by makydebbie(f): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrCork:

..we no you don't gotttta man...that's why you don't gottttta man..atitude angry
so?
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
makydebbie:
so?

....which do?...you eunt talk to a fine boy who drives range but you will talk to those home base guys riding okada up and down like jangrovva...correct?....sweeeery have you beento London ?...dont lie! undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Women Are Really Ungrateful. See What She Did. Photo!!! / Rate The Haircut I Gave Myself / Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.