Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? (6397 Views)

Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
Belthazor:
I'm Afrikaans and that makes me ten thousands levels above you, black Nigerian.

Your topic should be changed to something along the lines of " Why are women always rude?"

Your current topic gives the wrong impression that white women would withstand your horrendous visage, and hop inside your imaginary Range Rover.

Dumb nääi!

....arhhhh..ok..so you think you berrrrrra than Nigerian simply becuzzzz you carry spears an chase lion's & zebra s wearin slippers?...abi? ..that's make you a gentleman? ...am really tryinnn had to be nice to you my nigggga! (Real talk) undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lol... I laff tire ^^^^ dude get bad mouth...im beginning to suspect u a girl.. #realtalk
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by TashaGirl: 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ode
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrCork:

..she wazz Dan skin actually....she had a serrrrrriooous boooooobsi we call *love at first site* angry

Wtf is DAN skin
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
Belthazor:
The fact that I have a Nigerian lackey who cleans my shït-filled toilet bowl with his tongue automatically makes me ten thousand levels above you.

When I heard the news that the South African government is set to deport thousands of Nigerians, my face suddenly turned scarlet with rage.

Who the fück is going to clean my toilet?

^^^^^Nigeria wannnnabe on Niaraland....don't you people have your own south Africa version called Zulunairaland??.. edddddoit boy! undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
TashaGirl:
Ode

^^^^another gold digggger...so you say in you would say *nonsense* if a guy pulls up to you and say come here?.....so you no what a range rover spot is? (No oofense) undecided
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by teamv: 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
Belthazor:
I'm Afrikaans and that makes me ten thousands levels above you, black Nigerian.

Your topic should be changed to something along the lines of " Why are women always rude?"

Your current topic gives the wrong impression that white women would withstand your horrendous visage, and hop inside your imaginary Range Rover.

Dumb nääi!
afrikaans or u.s.a
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by TashaGirl: 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^another gold digggger...so you say in you would say *nonsense* if a guy pulls up to you and say come here?.....so you no what a range rover spot is? (No oofense) undecided
I love them poor sad
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
TashaGirl:
I love them poor sad

you looooooklike Onstelly undecided
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
Smh
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by RENOWNED2(m): 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrCork, You Prolly Ugly Thats Why...They Never Tell Me 'Nonsense' Juss Saying grin
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Belthazor(m): 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
teamv:
afrikaans or u.s.a
I'm from South Africa, bhai, not the States.
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by TashaGirl: 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrCork:

you looooooklike Onstelly undecided
you are in love with that girl right
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Polyestar(m): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
Belthazor:
I'm from South Africa, bhai, not the States.

I'm Afrikaans.
And you're probably HIV positive too.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
TashaGirl:

...huh?..Onstelly?...sweeeery do you nid eye drop?? (No oofense) undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
Belthazor:
The line about me having a Nigerian lackey scratched like a talon against your heart. It hit you like a gut punch, isn't it?

I don't give a rat's rear about the number of people living with AIDS in South Africa or any other African country. After all, the Government created AIDS to kill the useless black race.

Fückïng døøs.

..son but why you tryyyyyna derail the thread...din't your president sleep wit a woman with aids then claim he don't hav aids becuzzzzzz he wash it off? ((Google it and thank me later))...no offense!! angry

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
TashaGirl:

...anyways bakkkkkto the serrrriois topic...I drive a range.. £28000 (cash)...I pullllup next to you while you are walking 10 mike to work inside hot weather an heavy rain.....would you say *nonsense *??.....plises don't lie wink
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by TashaGirl: 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrCork:

...huh?..Onstelly?...sweeeery do you nid eye drop?? (No oofense) undecided
you need brain drop cork for your big head

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Polyestar(m): 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
Belthazor:
The line about me having a Nigerian lackey scratched like a talon against your heart. It hit you like a gut punch, isn't it?

I don't give a rat's rear about the number of people living with AIDS in South Africa or any other African country. After all, the Government created AIDS to kill the useless black race.

Fückïng døøs.

Hahaha!
Honestly, you must be a glorified idiot to think you can scratch this tough skin with some baseless racist comments. The only reason I quoted you was because you pride yourself better than the rest because you're an antelope-chasing South African. You should be worried about the number of coffins you need to buy for your family members who will soon die off of HIV.

Gerrarahia!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
TashaGirl:

...and jusssss in case you ask...yes it's true...am from pekam london wink
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by TashaGirl: 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrCork:

...anyways bakkkkkto the serrrriois topic...I drive a range.. £28000 (cash)...I pullllup next to you while you are walking 10 mike to work inside hot weather an heavy rain.....would you say *nonsense *??.....plises don't lie wink
I won't say nonsense. I will say fúçk you undecided
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
Belthazor:
The fact that I have a Nigerian lackey who cleans my shït-filled toilet bowl with his tongue automatically makes me ten thousand levels above you.

When I heard the news that the South African government is set to deport thousands of Nigerians, my face suddenly turned scarlet with rage.

Who the fück is going to clean my toilet?
Dude!!... Stop this!! It ain't adding money to ur bank account, is it??
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
TashaGirl:
you need brain drop cork for your big head

..but why are you Nigerian females all ways cussssssin...issssit I legal to act like ladies?.... white women would never act like that hear in London...musssss you people' all ways cuss? (shame? embarassed
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by worstbehavior69: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
Maybe you looked broke. Or you were too thirsty. or you were ugly. Or you may have been disrespectful in your way of approaching her. It was one of them.
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by TashaGirl: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrCork:

..but why are you Nigerian females all ways cussssssin...issssit I legal to act like ladies?.... white women would never act like that hear in London...musssss you people' all ways cuss? (shame? embarassed
So, it's true cry cry. I heard your head is big. Now, leave me alone. I want to go to Walmart for xmas shopping undecided
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
TashaGirl:
So, it's true cry cry. I heard your head is big. Now, leave me alone. I want to go to Walmart for xmas shopping undecided

..oh...ok so they now have Wal-Mart in Lagos...corrrrrect??..mussssss you all ways trynnnna impress me cozzzzz am from London?..loooookhear sweeeeery...they nest time you lie on nairaland..remember. .10year ban is waiting round the corner!! angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by MrCork: 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
worstbehavior69:
Maybe you looked broke. Or you were too thirsty. or you were ugly. Or you may have been disrespectful in your way of approaching her. It was one of them.

really?...I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot and I loooook broke?....son don't worrrrry..when you reach 18years old..having pocket money will make sense to you (no oofense) undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by sats: 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
I thought it was range rover sport, is there a spot version? Am confused undecided
Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by TashaGirl: 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrCork:

..oh...ok so they now have Wal-Mart in Lagos...corrrrrect??..mussssss you all ways trynnnna impress me cozzzzz am from London?..loooookhear sweeeeery...they nest time you lie on nairaland..remember. .10year ban is waiting round the corner!! angry
grin grin grin grin
This guy no well at all cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? by Rone16(f): 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrCork:

...I drive range rover spot...what else is on yore mind apat from my range rover spot(£28000 cash) ...are you not a black chick... Nigerian? ? ...did I say somtin wrong?(No oofense) undecided

Yeah I am a black chick smiley...keep flexing your spot...I only see sport but oh well it's good to be the only one using spot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising / Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.