Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,037 members, 7,825,269 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) (21075 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / Olusegun Obasanjo And His Late Wife, Stella's Throwback Photo / Jonathan, Sirleaf, Ikpeazu At Obasanjo's 80th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by Elbowroom: 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
frankloloko:
Yoruba people too ugly . Look at his face like devil . Ugly winning ex president . Oya look at tonibus face . Once all Yoruba people leave this country alone . Nigeria will be a better place to live and do business .

And you will walk around with your Igbo that you're educated

You are worst than illiteracy
Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49am On Dec 23, 2016
Qmerit:
OBJ was in IMO few days back and said Nigeria is one and he's here in Enugu he would say same thing, yet he destroyed PDP membership card. But same thing PMB would ve said if he comes, he cancelled his Journey for the sake of saving lives, cause some Igbo people would want to assassinate him, by so doing security personnels would ve killed people like ants and they would say PMB is not democrat, I thank him for cancelling it cause few of them re over zealous.

Thanks to the amnesty international report. The tyrant is conscious of his steps now. He knows that the world is watching. He had no choice but to Following the path of peace.
Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 4:10am On Dec 23, 2016
frankloloko:
Yoruba people too ugly . Look at his face like devil . Ugly winning ex president . Oya look at tonibus face . Once all Yoruba people leave this country alone . Nigeria will be a better place to live and do business .

may God forgive u Mr frank. how can u make an hasty generalization just to gain likes. I'm sorry to say this, your slowpoke senses had damaged beyond repair. go for spiritual cleansing, u need it asap!
Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 6:40am On Dec 23, 2016
jomonic:

Thanks to the amnesty international report. The tyrant is conscious of his steps now. He knows that the world is watching. He had no choice but to Following the path of peace.

Do you know you people re provocative?
I only sorry for the family of those that would fall victim when it sets.
Whether u like it or not PMB is the president of the Nation that you don't want and never voted is not enough for all this hatred and never ending curse(s) on him!. Many hate and never supported D Trump but soon he ganna be the President of USA would heaven fall NO! So let's be wise!
Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 23, 2016
Qmerit:

Do you know you people re provocative?
I only sorry for the family of those that would fall victim when it sets.
Whether u like it or not PMB is the president of the Nation that you don't want and never voted is not enough for all this hatred and never ending curse(s) on him!. Many hate and never supported D Trump but soon he ganna be the President of USA would heaven fall NO! So let's be wise!

Violence will not get us anywhere. If that is what you look forward to please look elsewhere and not wish it for the IPOB youths. If you are not careful karmar will bring you violence to the extent you wish it to others, if not more. Their IPOB protests have been peaceful. All evidence of violence that is available weighs heavily against the Nigerian soldiers. But most evidence against the IPOB youths exist only in the realm of verbal gossips and hateful reports. The recent Amnesty indictment against Buhari's government was based on a video evidence of how Nigerian soldiers opened fire on unarmed youths.

Yes I knew that with the amnesty report Nigerian soldiers and their commanders will move with caution. That is the way of cowards. They are sitting on an edifice of wickedness in Nigeria and from which they have profited over the years while subjugating other people. They know that their days are numbered.
Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 9:01am On Dec 23, 2016
jomonic:

[s]
Violence will not get us anywhere. If that is what you look forward to please look elsewhere and not wish it for the IPOB youths. If you are not careful karmar will bring you violence to the extent you wish it to others, if not more. Their IPOB protests have been peaceful. All evidence of violence that is available weighs heavily against the Nigerian soldiers. But most evidence against the IPOB youths exist only in the realm of verbal gossips and hateful reports. The recent Amnesty indictment against Buhari's government was based on a video evidence of how Nigerian soldiers opened fire on unarmed youths.

Yes I knew that with the amnesty report Nigerian soldiers and their commanders will move with caution. That is the way of cowards. They are sitting on an edifice of wickedness in Nigeria and from which they have profited over the years while subjugating other people. They know that [/s]their days are numbered.
when u re told the truth u look for sympathy quotation!
Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 23, 2016
Qmerit:
when u re told the truth u look for sympathy quotation!

Am sure you have nothing else to add when confronted with stark facts. I hope in your lifetime you can unlearn miseducation in hatefulness
Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 11:15am On Dec 23, 2016
jomonic:

Am sure you have nothing else to add when confronted with stark facts. I hope in your lifetime you can unlearn miseducation in hatefulness

What do you really mean with stack facts/evidence,,, so in all the protest you ve been carrying out re peaceful in your dream right, confronting soldiers and killing police re peaceful in your use of English!
Pls go ahead and fight the govt since it doesn't have stack facts like you.
If your nation of Biafra is given to you good by referendum good, I ve nothing to gain/loose! Am only saying you don't give threats and disturb the peace of the country and expect undue justice.
Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 23, 2016
Qmerit:

What do you really mean with stack facts/evidence,,, so in all the protest you ve been carrying out re peaceful in your dream right, confronting soldiers and killing police re peaceful in your use of English!
Pls go ahead and fight the govt since it doesn't have stack facts like you.
If your nation of Biafra is given to you good by referendum good, I ve nothing to gain/loose! Am only saying you don't give threats and disturb the peace of the country and expect undue justice.

Bye
Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 11:54am On Dec 23, 2016
jomonic:

Bye

Looser. No stay with me and fight blindly, nonsense... u think am the type that think with anus like u rubbish. U re some where doing business and clapping for others to die
Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
Qmerit:

Looser. No stay with me and fight blindly, nonsense... u think am the type that think with anus like u rubbish. U re some where doing business and clapping for others to die

LOL. To hate, to spite to use abusive words is a second nature to you and your ilk. Keep up with it. Am not a businessman. Be rest assured Nigeria will never continue the way it is. That your comfort zone; we will agitate it to no end.
Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
jomonic:

LOL. To hate, to spite to use abusive words is a second nature to you and your ilk. Keep up with it. Am not a businessman. Be rest assured Nigeria will never continue the way it is. That your comfort zone; we will agitate it to no end.

Show me urself protesting for Biafra, and let me apologise to you with all my mention pls.
Show ur self handing Biafra flag, joining others in protest any one show it and link your facebook to be sure you are. Then I would take u very serious.
Regards
Jomonic/moronic
Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
Qmerit:

Show me urself protesting for Biafra, and let me apologise to you with all my mention pls.
Show ur self handing Biafra flag, joining others in protest any one show it and link your facebook to be sure you are. Then I would take u very serious.
Regards
Jomonic/moronic

We don't need your validation. Nigeria will never continue the way it is. Period!!!
Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
jomonic:

[s]We don't need your validation. Nigeria will never continue the way it is. Period!!!
[/s]

Pointless!
Look if I were the Fed govt I would ve called for referendum for u guys and let give conditions for u to smell ur ass near Nigeria and let see ow u survive. I don't know wat fed even see in u sef. U won't stay in ur zone u fly upandan doing drugs, faking everything yet u want ur country.
Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
Qmerit:
[/s]

Pointless!
Look if I were the Fed govt I would ve called for referendum for u guys and let give conditions for u to smell ur ass near Nigeria and let see ow u survive. I don't know wat fed even see in u sef. U won't stay in ur zone u fly upandan doing drugs, faking everything yet u want ur country.

Your scope is indeed limited. And I will not join you in small talk. The position is fairness and equity in Nigeria or a separate country.
Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
Elbowroom:

If your papa reach his age, I'm sure your papa back for Don bend and he for de use crutches.. .
Oloshi
Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by Elbowroom: 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ireboya:

Oloshi

Eleribuuuu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election / MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet / Gbemisola Saraki: Why Nigeria Is Linking Niger, Landlocked Countries With Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.