Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari (21446 Views)

"Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court / "Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
Federal Government is making a mistake keeping Nnamdi Kanu hostage

The guy has been made into a hero for no reason

Release Kanu let's focus on more important issues

Splitting Nigeria is not as popular amongst Igbos as the federal government thinks

What is required is politics and a debate about how to make a united Nigeria more inclusive than trying to suppress dissidents

I am not personally convinced that Nnamdi Kanu's vision of the future will win if put to a vote in the South East

Let deal with these things in a grown up way. Buhari is too petty. He must remember that he is not supposed to be a military dictator, Buhari forgets this fact!

4 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by Joephat(m): 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
lipsrsealed

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by siempere(m): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
The thread was making a bit of sense oh...b4 it got taken over by some foolish kids....d one with d comment 2 steps above mine follow Sef...

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by BossKratos: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

Your anger makes me happy. I must expose the mind of our yoruba muslim people. Only the truth shall set us free. Do you have any other explanation why our yoruba muslim people have decided to become epileptic for fulani whenever we hear 'Biafra'?

The truth shall set us free in oduduwaland. Odua a gba wa o.

You now think I am yoruba?

In fact I give up, wallow in your cowardice! But in the future attack them using the pride of your culture! The fact that you are imitating them has already made you igbo boys look weak!

6 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by xmich(m): 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
freshboi88:
I dnt get which competent court asked that Kanu be released, what sort of lie is that, y do these easterners feed on lies. Kanu bail was denied by Justice Binta Nyako.... So what is he talking about....

Zombie, it's either you don't read news or you read but don't understand.

5 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by MrAdetunjiBayo: 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
BossKratos:

You now think I am yoruba?

In fact I give up, wallow in your cowardice! But in the future attack them using the pride of your culture! The fact that you are imitating them has already made you igbo boys look weak!

My muslim brother your lamentations are like arab music to my ears. I must expose the truth. Insha Allahu! Alhamdullilah!

5 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by APCmyheart(m): 12:32am On Dec 23, 2016
theostarboy:
when a man gets old he started thinking like a kid, BUHARI won't listen now i think this is too much thats why he did not come, guys for do him ATUERE

LOL i just wonder how you guys reason, Guys will do him what? I think most of you don't know what a president of a country is, You think it's how you get access to your father? Even most of those useless IPOB might not even see him not to talk of getting close to him.. You know how many Army will be on groung, You know how many riot police will be on ground? Buhari just safe some life by not coming cos you and your kinsmen will be wailing and shouting Buhari has kill biafra protesters....

2 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by APCmyheart(m): 12:54am On Dec 23, 2016
xmich:

Zombie, it's either you don't read news or you read but don't understand.

LOL simple question you no fit answer, You wey the read news abeg which court grant him bail?
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by prince985(m): 1:20am On Dec 23, 2016
momentarylapse:

Direct your frustrations to the Indonesian authorities that nabbed your brother mazi okoye and not me! Ewu!
direct ur own at dis guyz

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by Catastrophe1: 4:45am On Dec 23, 2016
Speak IKE papa nothing will happen. Go and tell Buhari that he is a mad man "Nnamdi KANU"

3 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by freshboi88: 7:10am On Dec 23, 2016
Anago5000:
chai.see what hatred has done to the yorubads.so you have never heard that two competent court ordered for kanus release.hw old are you self.are u a jambite

Which competent court??..... Ecowas court is d only court Tht asked tht he be released, but a Nigerian court refused him bail..... So which court is of greater jurisdiction..... U guys should Pls be truthful to yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Shot By Police During 'Free Zakzaky' Protest Now Using Wheelchair / President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) / A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.